002

the perfect two

The truth is, Kyungsoo is gay and what has happened is not what he is expecting to happen in his entire existence here on earth. This kiss he has earlier received felt like he was harassed for a few seconds. It's crossing a borderline that shouldn't be crossed and one particular guy leapt off to claim his lips without a second thought.

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded from what Jongin has announced earlier to his fangirls which later on earned gasps and negative comments on him though they really don't know Kyungsoo that well. Not just that, Kyungsoo nearly vomits his intestines out figuratively speaking, when Jongin suddenly takes a hold of his hand tightly and even scooted nearly with their arms brushing in a scandalous way. Facing a crowd of Jongin's fangirls, who don't seem to care enough that class is probably starting by now, by the looks of their fuming faces, Kyungsoo gulps down hard as he could feel their hatred prickling on his skin and it's quite scary, hell it's scary than pandemonium because never he had put himself in danger before like this.

 

All the blame is thrown to Jongin's direction.

 

If only they went early to their rooms then this wouldn't happen, but turning back time is not an option because it's impossible. It's either he accepts the whole idea of 'fake' dating this stranger or just spill the beans that Jongin is a liar.

"What the hell are you all waiting for? My cute boyfriend is allergic to all of you. Leave and stop hitting on me because I'm taken by this wonderful man. Shoo!" Jongin says with conviction as he snaps their interlaced fingers in display.

Hatred is what he sees on his dark eyes as Jongin grips on his hand tightly. His hand is cold and clammy. He could tell that the boy is determined to push away his obsessed fangirls.

Kyungsoo looks sideways, avoiding the glares that those girls keep on throwing at him. In his mind, he's cursing Jongin for pulling him in his own problem, for getting him in his own lie without his consent. It irks him and this only means that his senior life would be a total disaster.

As the obsessed girls could finally go, Kyungsoo could be able to hear them say:

 

"That stole Jongin Oppa from us! How dare he!"

"I bet they'll break sooner. Jongin."

"What a ! Maybe he's a ."

 

Every girl is bad-mouthing Kyungsoo, though he couldn't hear what the others say. Maybe they are worst from what he had just heard earlier. An impending headache reaches his temples. He sternly gives Jongin a glance over who is still wearing his calm expression, when he suddenly realizes that their hands are still intertwined. Kyungsoo pries off his hand back harshly.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT TELLING THEM THAT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND?" His cheeks to the tip of his ears become red from the anger boiling in him.

Jongin, who honestly looks stunning to Kyungsoo's dislike, turns to face him, but only smirks instead of apologizing. Kyungsoo grows more furious and he wants to use his formidable strength to wrestle this tall guy, to strangle him or the better option, kick his balls. Don't judge a book from its cover. Kyungsoo might look like an angel sent from heaven, but when he gets mad, becomes a spawn of Satan.

Kyungsoo is about to say something to him, shouting at him rather when the boy abruptly walks away, leaving him red in anger as if nothing big deal has happened.

"HEY LIAR! TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS! TELL THEM THAT EVERYTHING IS JUST A LIE!!" Kyungsoo berates at the handsome tall male retreating himself away. 

"YAH MOTHERER! COME HERE I WILL ING CHOP YOUR BALLS!" The boy disappears in a corner and Kyungsoo is shaking in madness. "YOU JERK!!!!" He's frustrated and good thing they are along the hallways of the empty Science lab or else if a teacher hears him shout and cuss like that, he'll definitely receive detention too.

This is such a perfect first day of school!

Kyungsoo turns to his bestfriends staring worriedly at him while Kris just flashes him an apologetic smile when the bell suddenly rings.

Kyungsoo tries to regain his calm composure, but it seems so hard for him that time. Nobody opened their mouths to say something from what has happened, but instead, he, his cousin and his two bestfriends walk to their own classes, since class is about to start.

 


 

Kyungsoo enters his class with his head hanging down low, his mood ruined minutes later when a familiar voice soon greets him enthusiastically. That is the deep voice he misses and it perks his ears up.

"Hey Kyungsoo! It's nice to see you again!" He said in his usual charismatic voice, his poodle hair months ago were transformed to a boyish cut. Hair no longer honey, but a jet black one now.

Kyungsoo lifts up his head to see his crush Park Chanyeol smiling breathtakingly. His earlier bitter face is soon replaced by a beam as he sees him. It's like time has stopped on its own when their eyes meet.

"Hey wassup," Kyungsoo greets lamely and coughs awkwardly. He has to act manly instead of gushing over his crush's handsomeness. In-fact, the school doesn't know yet that he's gay. "It's really nice to see you again Yeol-ah."

The tall male grins, ruffling his mussed hair, making him look hot. "And we're classmates again, that's great right?" he adds.

Kyungsoo nods his head, smiling. His previous unwanted interaction with the other handsome male earlier leaves his mind.

When Chanyeol is about to say something again, suddenly the teacher arrives, sauntering to the middle of the class, classy and welcoming. Everyone rush to their preferred seats, the noise dies down and they resort in talking with hushed tones. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol exchange smiles before going to their seats. As usual, Kyungsoo goes to his favorite spot located beside the window. He sits there comfortably, a smile etching his face, an effect that Chanyeol has on him. Baekhyun is sitting behind him while Luhan is right beside him, eyes focused at the front. Kyungsoo steals a glance on Chanyeol, finding him over the first row. He cheekily smiles.

"Welcome back to school! This is your last year in high school, so I hope we can have a great time together. I'm looking forward to our next meetings. And by the way I am Mrs. Hwang Jaehee and I will be your homeroom teacher from now on."

Momentarily, the door bursts open, everyone's eyes are glued over the door and on the student that has just arrived. Mrs.Hwang seems a little bit pissed off by this late student, but she still motioned the student to come in.

However, a sense of familiarity clouds Kyungsoo's eyes as the figure steps in. His fists on his lap clenches. What the ? Don’t tell me we're in the same class?

"I'm sorry for coming late." Tanned male Jongin bows down in apology to Mrs. Hwang before facing the class, earning mumblings from the students especially from the girls swooning over the male's attractiveness.

 Kyungsoo is not happy by the sight of Jongin inside his class. Damn it they are classmates and they will see each other for a year.

Jongin is looking for a seat when he catches Kyungsoo's dark eyes watching him. Feigning indifference, he looks away like he didn't know Kyungsoo at all before heading to the last row and sits at the far end corner. Kyungsoo scoffs, not pleased by Jongin’s presence. Once again, he takes a peek at the guy he already abhors, shooting glares on his way.

Baekhyun and Luhan has their eyes on their bestfriend. More like a look of pity.

"It seems like it's not your lucky day today Kyungie." Luhan states the obvious, shrugging his head.

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure!" Kyungsoo says back sarcastically while propping his chin on his right palm, before going back to listen to their homeroom teacher babbling about their class schedules and who knows what.

Despite the unwanted events that day, good thing Chanyeol is here to brighten up his day, to at least make him forget the incident earlier where some handsome stranger stole his first kiss that was reserved to Chanyeol. Kim Jongin ruined his supposedly perfect first day in Senior high.

With this liar sitting behind several seats from him, Kyungsoo's doom will soon come.

 

Jerk! ! Liar! you Kim Jongin...

 

He inwardly tells to himself with every bite on his words. Kyungsoo blows his not-so-long fringe, sighing for the umpteenth time that day and then he gets back to business, keeping his eyes skirting towards his teacher to listen then on Chanyeol's figure to admire his long time crush.

 

At least Chanyeol's presence can filter my negative vibes. Damn you Jongin whatever! Burn in hell !