❀ | TEASER 1

❀ | 보석 통일 ➸ Gem Unity | Woolim Entertainment New Girl Group! ⋮ Apply Open
 

TEASER 1

"These are the 7."

"Why did CEO Lee Jung Yeop call us for a meeting?", "Is it really important right now?" All of these quiet murmurs were spread all over the room, people wondering why the CEO has called for a meeting.

All of sudden, there was a loud creak and the double doors that lead to the meeting room opened. The loud room hushed immediately, as everyone stood and bowed to the CEO as he makes his way to his seat that was at the head of the long, wooden table.

He sat down on the leather cushion and his assistant came trailing along holding seven files in her hands. She placed it in front of him and quickly left the room, closing the door behind her.

The CEO looked at all of the anxious faces staring at him. He cleared his throat and started to speak in a low voice.

"You all may wonder why I called the meeting into order. As you all know, our boy group, Infinite, has been very successful."

He paused before talking again.

"Our first girl group isn't as popular. Since the scandal about Jisoo has spread, Lovelyz has been getting a lot of hate."

That triggered the whole room to burst into a lot of whispers. The CEO cleared his throat loudly, trying to calm everyone down again.

"Since Lovelyz is not going so well, I've decided to debut another girl group. This group is called, Gem Unity, and it is to have 7 members and they are the sister group to Infinite."

One of the managers spoke up, "Wouldn't this be too early to debut another girl group? I mean, even though Lovelyz isn't perfect, we just have to wait until the rumors are done and they could possibly rise to the top."

The CEO picked up seven files and began to speak in a formal voice, "These girls, I am sure they will make us proud and I am sure that they will rise to the top. I have picked 7 potentials that could be in this group. I need everyone of you to keep an eye on these 7 and report to me if I should change my mind."

He lined up all 7 files side by side and opened them up one by one. The CEO started listing out 7 names. In the room, there were some growls and some had a very surprised look on their faces.

"I have chosen these 7 as potentials because I've seen what they could do. But now I just need your opinons."

No one said a word. The CEO looked around the room and spoke specifically to the dance, rap, and singing instructors.

"Since you guys work with all of the trainees. I need you guys to really focus on them. Also do tell me if there are other trainees that are worthy as well."

Before anyone could say another word, CEO Lee Jung Yeop stood up and left the room leaving the 7 files on the table.

wassup_1375675008_20130806_wassup_teaser
 

authors note

Hi everyone! It's Mae! So this is the first teaser! I'll be adding more teasers later on. For the next update, I'll probably do a staff page or an allkpop page! None of the girls have been decided yet so keep the apps coming! Saranghae!