❀ | TRAINEES

❀ | 보석 통일 ➸ Gem Unity | Woolim Entertainment New Girl Group! ⋮ Apply Open
 

applicants

deep roots are not reached by the frost

Link Link  Link Link Reviews

tumblr_mvxzqoo8UR1s4s5szo1_500.png

OH HYO EUN

Opal Sohyeon Kim Myungsoo/L

MaeBerr Mae Chosen

Hi everyone! This is my character, Oh Hyo Eun! Show her some love! You guys will know more about her when all of the members are revealed!
App Count: 11
Ruby: 1
Sapphire: 2
Pearl: 1
Emerald: 1
Amber: 1
Opal:1 TAKEN
Amethyst: 5
 

tumblr_mywf9tTR371r9xp6bo1_500.png

Yuki choi evans

Emerald Suna Mark Tuan

cheeky-sofia Sofi Rejected

Hi Sofi! Thanks for being my first applicant! I found a lot of mistakes in your app so here we go!

First, the title of your application is wrong. Please copy and paste the title I have put up in the turn in area. Second, you didn't put her name on the CHARACTER NAME spot. Please fix that.Third, your character's name should only be Yuki Choi because that's her first fathers surname. Unless you clarify that you changed her last name because she can't be both Choi and Evans.Fourth, can you add a talking twin and an aegyo twin. Fifth, you didn't elaborate on her personality well enough. Please write more! Like a whole lot more! And it seems like her positive traits are overpowering her negative traits. Sixth, for trivia, you were suppose to list out her likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits, and trivias. Seventh, for her background, it doesn't really tell me how she got into KPOP or even thought about KPOP. Your background doesn't talk about how she got into singing or rapping either. It was also too short for my liking. Eighth, for her family, you were suppose to list out her family members. That also goes for her friends.Finally, for Mark's personality, it was way too short. Describe more about him.

I'm sorry to say this but your app had way too many mistakes. So your app is rejected.

tumblr_n0b96j5xNl1qk9k6po1_1280.jpg

kim juyeong

Sapphire Kim Jung Yeon Lee Sungyeol

ThePandaTree Lynn Accepted

Hi Lynn! Thanks for being my second applicant! Just by looking at your app, I think I'm in love! Let's get onto the review!

Your app was hella detailed which I loved! Thanks so much for adding details to her appearance and her style. I also really appreciated the pictures. I also really liked her personality! She would be super fun to write about. 4D people are the best kind of people. Her trivias are really good and I love sushi too! For her background, I didn't find any problems and thanks for adding in pictures of her family and friends. And can I just say that I pooped my pants when I saw you put Sungyeol! Jk. I can really see Sungyeol and Juyeong together since Sungyeol is a goof himself. Finally, the password was a debut song for the group and you got it right so you have nothing to worry about.

Overall, Juyeong seems like a really fun character to write. Good luck!

 

tumblr_mtii7eNKwn1r7gklno1_1280.jpg

min ae young

Amethyst Eom Yoon Min Kim Taehyung/V

Vixx_BTS2424Yoomin Accepted

Hi Yoomin! Thanks for being my third applicant! Let's get onto your review shall we!

I really like all of Ae Young's nicknames! They are all really cute and creative. But for her languages, can you cut down the amount of languages she knows? Thanks so much for describing her appearance well and adding the pictures! I really get a taste of what she looks like and what she likes to wear! For her dancing twin, you didn't put anything there. I know that your position doesn't say that she is dancer but in KPOP, you don't really see an idol not dancing. So you can just put maybe Jung Jessica or Hwang Tiffany there. I really like Ae Young's personality! She'd make a good maknae! Another question I have, how did she meet V? I saw it in your background and got curious.

Other than those small mistakes, I reallly think Ae Young is cute! After you fix your mistakes, you'll be accepted!

 

tumblr_m3vxe0cxnX1rsuka5o2_500.png

kim aysa

Amethyst Park Hyo Jin Jeon Jungkook

sitiaisyah93 Sasha Pending

Hi Sasha! Thanks for applying! I found a couple mistakes in yours but anyway, here's the review!

So the first problem I had was your ulzzang. She didn't have any high quality pictures or a lot of pictures. It was kinda hard to find a good one. Also, Yuri is too good to be a dancer. She is almost the second main dancer in SNSD and your character doesn't have a dancer so I recommend someone like Taeyeon or someone else who doesn't have a lot of experience with dancing. Also, I don't get how she knows English. I read her background and doesn't really explain how she knows how to speak English either. Also, you didn't really explain how she got into music. It's not really realistic either to audition for almost all of the companies. And, Jungkook is younger than your character! I'm sorry but that's not gonna happen. Finally you got the password wrong. Please fix those large mistakes.

Other than those mistakes, it's really interesting to see that she is more of the serious maknae intstead of the cute and bubbly one. Please fix your mistakes and you'll be accepted!

 

tumblr_msogpxppQo1rzrc68o1_1280.jpg

kim Yoonjung

Sapphire Zhang Xin Yuan Lee Jongsuk

Midnight-Tinkerbelle Imma Accepted

Hi Imma! Thanks so much for applying! Your app was very interesting to read! Here is your review!

Yoonjung's apperance and style is just perfect and detailed! Thank you! I really like how you put her off stage, on stage and everday personality on there. I found it quite helpful and to know how to write about her! YASSSS coffee, food, and sleep. That's pretty much all I need in life! I also really like that one habit where she points out the obvious! Boy would I go crazy with this character. I find it unique how she learned how to dance and sing but one thing that kind of stuck out to me was, how did she know that Woolim was holding auditions? Was it on the news, radio, etc? Your love interest is like OMG! I love him soo much! Their interactions are soo cute and his personality was described very well!

Your app had just one small mistake. Overall, I really like Yoonjung! Just fix that mistake and you'll be accepted! Thanks for clearing that up! You're accepted! Good Luck!

 

tumblr_m5ix14KuZ51qg6dyso1_500.jpg

kim jiyun

Amethyst Park Hwan Hui Choi Changjo

kiyohyoLynn Accepted

Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for applying! Here's your review!

First things first, can I just say I love your ulzzang! Even though she is over used, I still love her oh so much! A small mistake I found was can you explain her nicknames? Just a small one. Your appearance and style section is perfect! Even though for the style, you didn't put in any photos, I still got a really good understanding of her style. Jiyun's personality is amazing! She'd make a really good maknae, always making her unnies happy! I found nothing wrong with her background which is great. Finally, I really liked the love story between Jiyun and Changjo! So cute!

Overall, your character is pretty and just fix that one mistake and you'll be accepted!

 

tumblr_n1bi6gcMOf1so7d45o1_1280.jpg

no minjoo

Amethyst Eom Yoon Min Jo Kwangmin

AloisDACeleste Accepted

Hi Celeste! Omg I love your name! Anyway, here is your review!

I really love her personality! I especially like the fact that she is flirtatious since not a lot of maknaes are. I find that very unique for a maknae. But a problem I had with your app was, you didn't fill out the trivias section. I guess you overlooked it. I honestly didn't find anything wrong with her background and I really thank you for putting a lot of info on your family and friends. I can really see the interactions between them. Also, thanks so much for writing a lot for Kawngmin's personality and their love story! Your scene suggestions were great!

There wasn't a glaring mistake in your app but please fill in the trivias! Once you fix that mistake, you are accepted!

 

tumblr_mthnqrWijA1rfyb46o10_1280.png

song cho ah

Amethyst Mint Choi Ren

expectaetionSelena Pending

Hi Selena! Thanks for applying! Amethyst has so many apps! Anyway, here is your review!

I hope you don't mind if I use Mint instead of Park Seul because Park Seul is already used as one of the staff members! Why is everyone so creative with their nicknames? I really liked your nicknames. They were creative and thanks for really describing her appearance and style. I like how she is super tall. Reminds me of Hayoung from Apink. Okay, a mistake I found in your app was you didn't put in a dancing twin. I know your plotline doesn't say dancer but if she were to be in a girl group, she needs to know how to dance as well. So I would suggest a dancing twin like Chorong, Hayoung, Minah, etc. Her personality is great! I could really see her as a maknae! Also, thanks for writing more on her negatives than her positives! Do you mind if you add a couple of more likes and dislikes? Just a couple more! For her background, I'm a bit confused. Gem Unity is under Woolim Entertainment but you put Cube. Also, how did she get an interest for singing? Please clear that up. Finally, Ren is youger than her by a couple of months. I know I'm overreacting but it's kinda bothering me. Could you just change her birthday month and everything would be perfect!

Overall, I really liked Cho Ah! Fix your mistakes and you'll be accepted!

 

tumblr_m7bzmk5gqM1ra3jlqo1_500.png

Lee haeun

Amber Kim Seuk Hye Kim Minsu

Hana_17Hana Accepted

Hi Hana! Finally, an app other than Amethyst! Hehehe anyway here is your review!

Damn she is really tall! And your ulzzang is amazingly beautiful! She is one of my favorite ulzzangs and her eye smiles are killer! Her style and appearance is very well done. I really enjoyed reading that. Her personality is so unique to me for some reason. At first she is caring and passionate and then the next, she is daring and naughty! Yay she's a prankster! I would have so much fun writing about her. Her background is great, I don't see a problem to fix there. Finally, your song suggestion is really great! I love AOA's Like a Cat!

Overall, Haeun is a lovely girl! I didn't find any mistakes in your app! You're accepted!

 

tumblr_m27s5fp2Ae1rnfbilo1_400.jpg

ahn choonhee

Pearl Ryu Hye Ju Lee Chun Ji

PinkBuniiYun Rejected

Hi Yun! Thanks for applying for the Pearl position! I found a couple of mistakes in your app so lets get started.

I don't get how Choonhee knows English. You didn't state the fluency's for the languages either but can you just cut out English because it doesn't really explain anywhere on where she learnt it. Also, you ulzzang is okay looking but I don't think she fits the visual position. She didn't have any high quality photos either. Please choose a different ulzzang. Her appearance and style is good so you don't have to fix anything. Her personality is a bit too short. Could you write a little more on her personality? Her background is fine. I don't have any comments there. Okay, your postition is only rapper and you put Bora as a twin. Bora is a main rapper not a rapper! Change your rapping twin please! Also put in an aegyo twin, if she's not good at aegyo, put a KPOP idol that is not good at aegyo. Also, Chunji is a year younger than her! Nope no please change your love interest. Finally, you got the password wrong! It was in the cheatsheet.

I'm sorry to say this but your apps has too many mistakes. Your app is rejected.

 

tumblr_mg7bl7Gpfw1s1wuigo1_500.jpg

Im Kyung na

Ruby Kim Do Hee Nam Woohyun

Bap_babyz101Jay Pending

Hi Jay! Thanks so much for applying for Ruby! Here's your review!

I really like your ulzzang and Kyung Na's hair is just perfect! It's so cool and pretty! I found all of her basics good so I don't need you to fix anything. The personality section was fine even though the font kind of bugged me. It was kind of obvious that it was copy and paste but it's fine. For her likes, it said that she likes dying her hair, I feel like if she was chosen, I would go crazy with hair dying. It would seem really fun to do that since your ulzzang rocks colorful hair. Her background didn't really relate to the applyfic at all. How did she get into rapping/music. How did she audition? Was she scouted or was there an open audition? How didn she learn how to rap? Those kinds of thing. Her background was also a bit too dramatic. Also, I have a question, if Hyuna backstabbed her, would Hyuna be her rival? I need you to describe Woo Hyuns personality not list out traits! Finally, you got the password wrong. Read the cheatsheet!

Please fix your mistakes and you'll be accepted.