FINAL

My Buddy likes My Girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! It's me again JackFrozt hahaha! Oh yeah My 2nd update last chapter :) Thank you so much for subscribing my fic!

I don't know if you will like this hehehe lame chap. ^^

Sorry for typos! 

Happy reading 

=============================================================================================================

 

 

I seriously contemplated skipping school on Monday. I figured that Yuri was going to ask Jessica out, and Jessica was going to say yes, and it was just going to be one big horrible day for me. I didn't want to go.

 

But then I remembered that I had a math test that day and be grudgingly dragged myself to class.

 

I had first period with Jessica. For the past month, she'd been ignoring me, and I'd been trying to ignore her, but occasionally I'd glance over in her direction to see how she was doing. She looked the same, just as happy, just as beautiful, and just as sweet. I noticed that she didn't have any flower, which meant that Yuri hadn't gotten to her yet. I let myself breathe a sigh of relief - I could at least survive this class period knowing that they were both still single.

 

I sat through all my classe anxiously, only half-focused on my work the entire day. By lunch time I was eager for it to just happen so I could get the suffering over with. And yet everytime I saw Maggie she was flower-free, and everytime i asked Yurl about it, he told me he was "working on it."

 

On my way to fifth period after lunch I spotted Yuri. He was laughing, a huge grin plastered on his face. I froze; he must've done it. And she must've said yes. I ran to him.

 

"Yul," I said, "Did you ask her?"

 

"Hmmmm?" he looked at me with a strange expression, "What?"

 

"Jessica," I spoke breathelessly. "Did you ask her out?"

 

"Oh," he said, still grinning. "No,"

 

"What?" I was confused. "Why? I thought you said you were going to do it today!"

 

"I know what i said," Yuri stated. I looked at him curiosly. He shifted his eyes to look at something behind me. I turned, wondering what he was looking at, and saw Jessica coming our way.

 

My heart quickened. "Oh," I said. "I'll go," This was his chance. I didn't want to watch, so I made for an escape, but Yuri stopped me.

 

"No," he said, "I'll go, She wants to talk to you. "

 

Yuri disappeared in a flash. I gulped anxiously; why did Jessica want to talk to me? Was she going to ask me to give back the Build-a-Bear she made for me for my birthday? Because i didn't want her to have that. It was special to me.

 

"Hi, Soo," Jessica said quietly when she reached me.

 

Her voice! I'd almost forgotten the sound of it.

 

".....Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter