I Promise

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 7, 2014. Korea.

 

"Kris, what are you doing?" Suho asked as he rubbed the sleepiness off of his eyes. He snuggled closer to Kris' huge build and settled his head comfortably on his chest. Kris shifted his body to give Suho a much comfortable position while still holding his phone.

 

Except for Xiumin and Luhan who are having a midnight coffee date, with the faint voices and bittersweet smell coming from the kitchen, they are the only ones awake in their little big home.

 

With the lack of response, Suho took a peek on Kris' screen and saw an unfamiliar page.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked once again.

 

"I'm making an Instagram account." Kris calmly replied as he settled his chin on top of Suho's head.

 

"Oh! So that's what it looks like!" He perked up immediately while looking at the "Register" page of the site.

 

"I've been trying to register for a while now, but all the combinations that I can come up with my chinese, english and stage name are all taken." He complained then settled his phone on the center table and wrapped his long arms on Suho's slender waist and placed his head on the curve in between K leader's neck and shoulder. Suho smiled and ruffled the Chinese member's hair, then thought about how he can help him with his complains.

 

"Have you tried combining it with "galaxy"? he suggested.

 

"But Joon Myeon..."

 

"It's worth a shot, right? I mean if everything you already tried didn't work."

 

Kris let out a sigh before picking up his phone again. "I'm only doing this since you suggested."

 

"Yes, yes, yes. Just get on with it."

 

kris_galaxy

galaxy_kris

galaxy_yifan

galaxy_kriswu

 

"Haaaahhh! They're all taken! I think I should hold off making an account for now." And he buried his face on Suho's back.

 

Suho thought for a moment and took Kris' phone. 

 

galaxy_fanfan

 

"How about this?" 

 

"That's so la...." the Korean leader elbowed him before he can even finish his sentence. 

 

"I'm going to sleep before you!" he stood up and attempted to escape from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter