chapter 8 : we meet again!

to.love.my.husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ep 8

At last, SEOUL!!

“we are here!” Namjoon said out loud since no one say anything at all. Jimin who finally snapped out from his little world, turned toward Namjoon nervously.

“hyung… I’m scared..” he whispered. Not wanting Jungkook to hear. He don’t want the younger to feel bad or sad anymore.

“its going to be fine Jimin-ah.. just act like yourself, its your house, your home, your family. No need to be afraid.” Namjoon said and patted Jimin head.

Jimin pouted before fiddled  with his finger,

;“but,but… what if they didn’t like me? What if..h-he.. didn’t li-like me? I don’t know how am I before..” Jimin said and starred at his shoe. Namjoon smiled at his cuteness, Jimin is so insecure.

“no way, that greasy bastard is head over heal on you, he love you Jimin, all you need to do is.. to love him back… but I think … that wont take long..” Namjoon laughed. Jimin blushed at the word before punched the older guy’s shoulder lightly.

“yah, hyung!”

Namjoon ruffled his hair,

“believe me Jimin.. I think if you finally love him.. you might remember something…” namjoon stopped and the rest just came in his mind,

 ‘because he may be the reason you forget everything…’

Jimin smiled and hugged his favorite hyung.

“thank you hyung,” Jimin whispered.

“YAH, YOU ERT OLD MAN! GET OFF YOUR HAND FROM MY MOM!” Jungkook who just came back from the restroom yelled as soon as he saw the little scene.

Namjoon glared at him before let go of Jimin.

“you little brat, I’m not a ert! And Jimin is the one who hugged me and it’s a brotherly hug!”

“oho, now you want to say that my mom is the ert here?”

“what? No! I told you it’s a brotherly hug!”

Jungkook snorted and skipped cutely toward Jimin. “omma~ lets go home~”

Jimin blinked before pinching Jungkook’s cheek.

“aw, jungkookie you are so cute!!”

Jungkook smiled winningly toward Namjoon and stuck out tongue to him, making the older widen his eye in disbelieve. What did he ever do to make Jungkook hate him  so much?

“oh, where is Taehyung?” Jungkook asked out of blue when he realize that the alien is no where to be seen.

“oh, Taehyung went home  first… he said something urgent came up.” Jimin said, before realized something.

“by the way, how come you are in Jeju with taehyungie? I thought  BTS’s  schedule is full this week?”

And it hit Jungkook, yeah.. he almost forgot, as an idol he must have tight schedule.. does he get day off? Maybe,

“I don’t know, he didn’t told me anything.. maybe day off , well, whatever.. let just go home! I cant wait to tell appa!” Jungkook said before dragged Jimin  toward their taxi happily. Leaving Namjoon to lift their luggages  alone.

“  brat.” Namjoon now questioning why he didn’t kill him just yet,

O

They finally arrived in front of a large house. Its really big. Jimin expected it to be average.. not this big. It make Jimin realize he didn’t know what Yoongi does for living.

“ welcome home omma!” Jungkook said happily before ran toward the gate and somehow, it automatically opened. Jimin will be amused with this if his mind is not busy thinking about a certain guy.

Jimin turned toward Namjoon who still inside the taxi.

“are you ready Jimin? If you need anything.. call me.” He said concernly. Jimin nodded. Its time for him to be independence.. he cant rely on Namjoon forever.  He worried him enough,

“I think so, its okay hyung.”

“oh by the way Jimin.. I think I know an easy way for you to fall for him.”

Easy way?

O

Jimin walked into the house nervously only to see a pouting Jungkook.

“what’s wrong?”

“ appa is not home, I think he’s still at work.. “

Jungkook bit his lip and hesitated if he should say something or not but then decided he should for the best.

“you know, mom.. since you.. you are away.. appa always work until midnight…I know he made that as an excuses to not be at home… “ jungkook said before looked at him and sighed.

“I know you still didn’t remember us.. but mom.. I hope.. even you cant remember us.. I’m sorry that I have to asked you this but please love appa again… that Is more than enough for me, for him. he miss you so much mom…”

Jimin bite his lip. Was It really bad when he is not around? Why he keep on feeling guilty?

“I’ll try Jungkook ah…” jimin said softly. That is what he going to do after all. His mind remind him about what Namjoon said. An easy way to fall for him.

Jungkook stood up and give him a quick hug,

“thanks mom, you are the best! Oh, your room is upstairs on the left!” he said before took his luggage toward his room.

Jimin took a deep breath and smiled.

He cant be weak anymore. He don’t care if he didn’t remember anything in past maybe it’s the best. Now, he need to focus on the future. He have a family and he need to take care of that. But first of all, he need to succeed in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter