chapter 9 : jimin jimin outburst!

to.love.my.husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ep 9

                After a silent and awkward dinner, because jimin don’t know what to say and Yoongi starring  him all the time with his hot loving smile and jungkook is not helping either when he ate so quickly and said he need sleep for school tomorrow.

Jimin make himself busy with washing dishes, trying to avoid Yoongi that was still there.

“ jimin, do you want me to help?” he asked out of blue making jimin startled and almost had a hearth attack.

“i-its okay, you must be tired.. you can go rest.. yoongi-shi..” jimin said almost a whisper without even turned t o see the other  guy..  There was a long awkward silent before jimin decided that maybe yoongi finally gone.

He sighed in relief and turned around to went to his room.

“AHHHH!!”  jimin almost had a second hearth attack when yoongi is still at the kitchen frame door starring him. Lucky there is a sink behind him for he to hold on, if not he might fall flat on the .

Yoongi looked at him before realize that he had  been starring the younger.

“oh.. I’m sorry.. I didnt mean to make you startled.”

“its okay.. w-why are you still here yoongi-shi?”

Yoongi looked at him for a while before sighed.

“hearing you called me like that,,, it make me realize this is not a dream.. I have always prayed that all this is just a dream… “ he mumbled softly before walked closer toward jimin who can feel his heart beat crazily.

“I’m sorry that I have to say this when you cant even remember, but please bare with me okay? Just a moment..”

Jimin nodded slowly.

“ I’m sorry Jimin.. I did a terrible thing to you, yet you are here..i am such a bad husband.. I should not did that to you and I don’t think I deserve you.. you  are so nice to me jimin.. you even came back when you cant remember me.. I’ll help you remember and… I’ll let you go… you deserve a better man…”

Jimin’s eye widen on the last word. Let him go? Mean.. divorce? Seriously? He might be a little emotional but he is not that bad that he cant forgave him for.. whatever thing he did! Why did he give up so easily?!

Jimin unconsciously glared at him and without thinking his hand reached anything near which turn out to be a spoon and knocked yoongi’s head hard.

“YAHHH!!” jimin yelled.

“ouch! W-what? But- why, what that for  ?!” yoongi asked confusedly while holding his head.

jimin bite his lips before hit yoongi’s chest repeatedly.

“YOU!! AFTER I DECIDE TO COME BACK! YOU’LL HELP ME REMEMBER AND LET ME GO?!” Jimin  groaned before used the spoon to hit the older guy again.

“ou-ouch! Jimin! Ouch!” yoongi quickly ran toward the other side of the kitchen table.

“why did you hit me?!”

“YOU IDIOT BASTARD!! YAH! YOU ALREADY GIVE UP?! I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU DID BUT YOU THINK IF I’VE BEEN PATIEN WITH YOU FOR 6 YEARS, DO YOU THINK I CANT FORGIVE YOU?!  ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT I  LOVE YOU  AND SEE YOU LEAVE ME?!! UNBELEVEBLE!!!”

Yoongi blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter