Notice

The Patient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. Before you panic about where the rest of the story is, lemme just remind you of the announcement made much earlier.   To all my readers, Sorry this isn't an update and apologies for not updating this story in such a long time :/ It's not because I forgot about this story, no. The reason I'm making this whole announcement is because I've been thinking a lot about what to do with The Patient. This is my most popular story so far but since I started this when I was pretty young, I re-read and was all *cringe* because of how childish it seems to me. The story didn't have a particularly driving plot and it was all over the place with all these half-assed updates, IMO. I'm a bit more mature as a writer now, and so I decided that since The Patient is reach it's 3rd anniversary this year, it's time for me to finally it up and finish this story. Of course, knowing me and amazingly well-developed procrastination skills, I will fall on the wayside a bit but I'll do my best! Count on it! So yeah, brace yourselves for the all-new "The Patient" coming soon!



Okay, so I might have to stretch out on the promise that I'll be able to finish this story this year, because at this rate - especially since I'm starting from the beginning - I clearly can't -,-  I'm very sorry for that.

But hey, I'm finally making good on my prmise to edit and revamp this story to be better, as well as to reflect me better as the writer that I am right now.

I was 16 when I started this story and this was one of my first stories, so I didn't really put as much though to it. I didn't have a final plan or structure to write and just published anything that was coming out of my mind at the moment.

For that, I'm really sorry, especially to those who've been reading since the beginning. I grew less and less serious about this story and eventually, it feel further and further down my list of priorities - which is bad, I know.

As opposed to the kid I was when I first started this story, I'm 19 now, a little older and wiser - and of course, I've expanded my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter