BTS chapter 3

Behind The Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE NEXT MORNING

DEPARTURE 5 a.m

All of them gathered in front of a mini bus .Still sleepy they couldn’t wait just to get into their seats and catch some sleep during the 3 hours trip to the countryside.The cameras were all around the place.All of them were ready for the shooting. Checking for the last time if they brought everything they needed they finally drove off.

Inside the mini bus  there still was an awkward silence.They didn’t know each other that well to talk casually,so they took a seat just for themselves.So each one of them was alone in a row .Most of them slept.

Tiffany was in the middle but her seat was positioned so she was looking at the back of the bus.She it was reading a magazine and occasionally she glanced on the other people that were in the bus.She was also stealing glances at a figure on the back seat.And it was no other than Taeyeon.Tiffany still couldn’t believe that she will be working with Taeyeon on this.She couldn’t hide her smile as she saw the the little figure trying to stay awake.But she saw that in was hard for her.Taeyeon  closed her eyes time to time and she started to fall sideways on the seat,but the moment she realized that she was losing her balance she would stir and get back in the previous sitting position.

Tiffany was watching her action and she found it so entertaining,so she continued to look at Taeyeon.

 

(Her actions are really adorable,l cant help but watch her every move.I thought this trip would be boring because everyone was asleep but seems like l was wrong.It is more entertaining that l thought it would be -Tiffanys thoughts )

AFTER 2 HOURS OF DRIVING

TAEYEON POV

I felt some cold air on my face,so l stirred and  started rubbing my eyes just to realize that l fell asleep.l looked on the phone it was around half past seven.I yawned and looked around just to see that everyone was still asleep.l yawned and started stretching ,putting my arms up and closing my eyes for a few seconds.

As l opened my eyes again ,l met a pair of brown eyes looking directly at me.Fistly l was surprised but then l got mu composure back and just smiled and waved my hand a little bit in her direction.

`Hey,good morning.`

END OF TAEYEONS POV

TIFFANYS POV

I was looking at her the whole time.She was now asleep and it passed around two hours.The other were also in deep slumber.Not to long after that,l started looking trough the window,thinking about the arrival on the countryside.It was something new for me.I looked at the beautiful landscape.

Just as l was in my thoughts l noticed some movements on the back of the bus.I saw that Taeyeon-shii was waking up.She rubbed her eyes in a cute manner then yawned and started streaching.I guess l was looking to long at her because l saw her looking strangely at me.She seemed a bit surprised,but then she put on a smile and waved to me and said good morning.

`Oo..o..Good morning Taeyeon-shii.`

`O please drop the –shii,it is so formal and as far as l know we are the same age so  you can call me just Taeyeon.Seems like everyone was still asleep.`-She said to me and l could believe that the superstar Kim Taeyeon was talking to me ,and she even told me to call her `Taeyeon` like we are already friends.

Then l remembered that l should continue the conversation .This was my chance to get to know her a little better.I did a fist pump in my head *tifanny fighting

`O-ok Taeyen.Then you can call me just Tiffany.And yea seems like they are not planing to wake up until we arrive.`

`Ok,Tiffany.So yes,its hard to have some sleep when you are a celebrity ,constantly traveling and  working.Seems like they would use any chance to get some  sleep.`-Taeyeon said to me and put on a smile.She then opened her bag and took some snacks and water.

`Would you like some too.`She asked me.

`No thank you,lm good`-l said and then the most embarrassing thing happened .My stomach growled and l think l never got so red in my life.

She just looked at be and left a soft giggle ,she moved closer to me and gave me some of her snacks.

`Seems like your stomach thinks otherwise.Here have some of this.l guarantee that you will like this.`

Without having another way,l took the snacks and thanked her.l opened the pack and started eating.

There was an  awkward silence,but after a few minutes she broke it.I was glad she did.

`So Tiffany.Since we will be wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter