✈ Teaser 5 ✈

✈ Global Girls ✈ | Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group! [STORY START!]
 

Chantana Jainukul

 Adri's P.O.V
 

Chantana was in Ruda's car as she got a text message from Yunhyeong.

"Annyeong bed head, I'm sure you're not up by now but I wanted to text you and leave ya a good luck since I know you'll be practicing today just like ikon. Call me when you get the chance, arraseo?"

As
Chantana was going to text him back, he texted her one more thing, 

"Ugh, the rest of ikon miss you and say hi...... Don't say hi back...... I told them you didn't..... They hate you now. Saranghae and good luck~~"
"Aishhh, you text so fast..... and so much, kekeke tell ikon I said hi, and you better call me. I don't call people, I recieve them."


Chantana felt someone staring at her. She turned to her left and saw Ruda looking at her.
"Bwoh"
"Can you stop texting!? I need to talk to you about something serious before we walk inside the building! Aish kids these days and there technology."
Yep Global Girls' manager yelled at Katsumi. She's was seriously like an eomma to the girls. A great eomma too.
"Aish!! Arraseo just let me tell Yunhyeong bye and we can talk."
"Arraseo, but CHOP CHOP! (in bad Engrish)"

"Bwoh? You're up and awake?! It's a miracle! Yah! Don't be so sassy, that's Pabo Junhoe's job!"
"OH MY GAHD!! It's a miracle you're not calling me. I know you're obssessed. I have to go now though, manager-oppa wants to talk to me. Hopefully I get to become a member of Global Girls! Pray for me oppa~! Saranghae!!"
"I'm not obssessed, I just care for you a lot..... Good luck and saranghae!!"

"Okaaay, what do you need to talk to me about unnie?"
"So I have some good news for you. Which you probably already know and I don't even know if I'm supposed to tell you this but I am."
"OH MY GAHD! WHAT WHAT! AM I AN OFFICIAL MEMBER?!?!?"
"Uhhhh no, at least not yet."
"Aish forget it then."
"BWOH, mianhae I didn't you hear you the first time what'd you say?"
"Oh nothing! What's going on then oppa?"
"VIXX is going to come train you."
"But Hyuk-ie has been helping me. I think I'm good."
"Has Ravi and N been helping you in rapping and dancing? I think not so they're going to help."
"WHAT ABOUT KEN OPPA? OH MY GAHD THINKING ABOUT KEN OPPA GIVES ME FEELs! Ḥụ KEN ca ǹā s̄ncı dạngnận c̄hạn kảlạng ca tāy nı p̣hāynı! Thảmị mị̀ s̄āmārt̄h c̄hạn mī nạk r̂xng s̄ĕngkher̆ng!?!? C̄hạn t̂xngkār khwāmkherīyd r̂xng k̄hxng c̄hạn tæ̀ c̄hạn mị̀ khwr bxk ẁā!!"
"Uhhh what are you saying? Are you saying weird stuff? And you already have GREAT vocals."
"I just said Ken makes me wanna kill him sometimes since he's so attractive ^^. Ugh I wish had crappy vocals but okay I guess I'm okay with N and Ravi teaching me stuff!"

When
Chantana got out the car she finally noticed she was at the YG building.

"Unnia! Do you know where the Jellyfish building is? Because this isn't it."
"Oh yeah, I totally didn't know that. Just go check in."


Chantana literally flew in the YG building, checked in, and didn't the elevator and ran to see ikon. Oh yeah, did I mention she almost got kicked out because a security gaurd thought she was a saesang? Luckily Jinhwan and Hanbin came out just in time to see what was happening and stopped him from talking her to prison basically.

A few hours later(Spongebob voice)

If you were there, you basically heard what sounded like the building was getting ready to fall down. Jinhwan and Hanbin needed to use the bathroom and saw a security guard with
Chantana in his arm.

"CHANTANAI!!"
"BWOH CHANTANA?!?!"

There was basically a stampede of 16-19 year old men running out of the practice room just to see
Chantana. They practically tackled her. She got a bunch of hugs..... And some kisses.... NOT on the lips though.... yet. When they let go, they saw Chantana squeezed her and then she fell out on the floor. She didn't pass out, she's just being stupid. They tried to help her up. That didn't work. So the worst thing possible happened to her.

"Hyungs, I have an idea! Someone get her other arm!!"

Junhoe basically got the idea of  dragging
Chantanaaround like a mop on the floor until they reached the practice room. When they reached the practice room, imma cry hold on........ Chantana literally ran into Yunhyeong's arms. He caught her and spun her around. In the midst of it. Katsumi looked at him and kissed his lips she jupmed out of his arms and winked at him and then went to conversate with the rest of iKON. 

"Bwoh? She likes me too? Is this really how she feels? Wahh I wanna kiss her again. I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW."

 

alize6203's note

Well this is my character, Chantana! I hope you enjoy her, this story, and the girls. Sorry I know this chapter is terrible!

Tips:
Yoyo/Yuhyeong ; RED
Katsumi ; ORANGE
Manager unnie ; BLUE
Jinhwan ; PURPLE
iKON ; GREY
+ If you don't really follow iKON, us fans call Yunhyeong Yoyo so imma be callin him Yoyo, okay? okay! ^^