✈ Teaser 1 ✈

✈ Global Girls ✈ | Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group! [STORY START!]
 

Alice Jae-hwa Park

 

Adele's P.O.V.

 

'"Like Satellite and Shooting Star,

Kkoccipeul bon Beolcheoreom"

 

Alice looked at her cellphone to check who the caller was despite the fact she already knew who it was, she checked.

"Only Oppa" was shown as the screen of her phone.

Alice smiled and answered the phone.

 

"Yeobeseyo?"

"Yeo-in, what are you up to today?"

"Hmm, I was heading somewhere. Wae, oppa?"

"Ani, ani. It's nothing but I was wodering if you wanted to hang out with me today."

"Hmm, I'll see if I can but don't you have a music video shoot today, oppa?"

"*nervous laughter* Neh but oppa hasn't seen you for a month and I really miss you."

"*softly smiles* Hmm, if I have time today I might be able to drop by, oppa."

"Arraseo. See you, okay? Annyeong, Jagiya~"

"Neh, Yeobo~"

 

Alice dropped the phone and let out a soft giggle.

"If only if babo oppa knew," she thought to her self as she leaned back in the passenger seat and looked at the window.

She sighed and felt her eyelids start to slowly close but she was woken to the sound of her phone buzzing.

She took her phone and looked at the text she recieved.

 

"Ttal, are you doing well? Eomma and Appa are doing well." ~ Eomma

Alice smiled and texted her mom back.

"Neh, eomma. I'm doing well." ~ Ttal

 

Alice was about to text her mother again until her manager told her that they had arrived at the music video shoot.

Alice and Ruda [the manager] entered the building, which was the building where Shinhwa was filming their music video.

Alice took her phone out and went through her contacts until she found the person she wanted to text.

 

Before she could write anything, she felt a tap on her back.

Alice turned around and saw Eric, who was looking at her with wide eyes.

 

"Alice, what are you doing here"

"*smiles* I'm one of the hired actors, oppa."

"Ohhh."

"*laughs* Oppa, don't tell Hye-sung oppa that I'm here. I want to suprise him."

"Sure! However, I think we should prank him."

 

Alice's mouth started to form a soft smirk  as she agreed to. She kept a cool front but inside she was dying to get back at Hye-sung, as he pranked her last time the they saw each other.

 

Eric smiled.

"Great! Let's tell the other members so they know what's going on."

Alice nodded and proceeded into the female changing room.

 

 

Hye-sung's P.O.V.

 

I was nervous despite the fact that the music video shoot hadn't begin.

I took out my phone and was about to text Alice until Eric came into the dressing room.

 

"Where were you," I asked as I eyed him from his head to his toes.

He just shrugged and replied, "Alice called me and told me that she couldn't make it today."

 

"What," I shouted as I stood up.

 

Andy looked at me and said, "She didn't tell you? She told all of us. Strange."

 

My blood started to boil and I took my phone out and dialed Alice's number.

 

"Sinbiriun Your eyes,

Nunbusin This night,

Aju meon goseuro deryeogalge,

Son kkeute daheul tta"

 

I waited and waited but only the sound of her ringer was heard until I heard a click.

I was about to go off on her until I heard the beep, realizing that it was her voicebox.

 

"Hye-sung, I think you need to cool down," Min-woo said as he patted my back.

 

All I could do was sigh and slump down on the chair that I was sitting on.

It was quiet for 1 whole minute but the atmosphere was really off.

It felt like, they were hiding something from me.

 

"Yah! Be honest, what is going on," I demanded as I look each one of them in the eye.

 

The members look at each other dumbfounded and Jun Jin opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by the knock at the door.

No one moved or said a thing, which irritated me even more.

I got up and opened the door.

 

As soon as I did, my anger evaporeted.

 

"Excuse me but I'm looking for my cute boyfriend," Alice said softly as shewas looked at me with a soft smile.

I smiled but then became all serious.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't think I've seen him," I replied as I stared at her intently.

She frowned as she mumbled, "I swear I hear him in hear though. Oh well, thank you for everything, kind sir."

 

She then turned around and started to leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"Yah, that wasn't funny," I said as I buried my face in her neck.

I felt her pet my hair as she chuckled lightly.

"Mianhae. Hajiman, don't you think what you did was cheesy, oppa," she asked as she sofly giggled.

I just smiled and softly kissed her on the lips.

 

"Yah! Andy can't see that," Jun Jin shouted as he covered Andy eyes.

 

Everyone laughed.

 

 

Electricflower's note

Hello everyone! This is the first member that has been revealed, which is also one of the apps that has been chosen.

Congrats to Alice a.k.a kpoplovergirl1425

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it ^^

 

Tips:

- Hye-sung: "Yeo-in, what are you up to today?"

- Alice: Yeobeseyo?

- Eric: Alice, what are you doing here

- Jin [Alice's Eomma]: Ttal, are you doing well? Eomma and Appa are doing well.

 

-Ttal means daughter.

- Hajiman means but

 

I'm a sharp shooter.

~ Adele