That's How We Met

What Am I?

Jimin smiled upon her phone. That person always make her smile even though they don’t know each other. She put her phone on table and brush her hair. The smell of vanilla flavor leave on hair conditioner spread around her room.

*Ding*

Another text message arrived. Her finger run through the screen and she can’t stop smiling. 3 second later the phone start ringing. She smirk before picking up the call.

“What’s up babo~?” Jimin asked while chuckled. She heard the person on the line sigh-ing.

“Can we meet?” He ask. Jimin laugh her lung out.

“No~”

“Aren’t we friend?” That person asked and it lead a smile into Jimin face.

“We ARE friend Jun but let’s just be like this. I am comfortable with this kind of relationship.”

“You’re the first person that I approach and the first person ever in my life that make me curious like hell. I really wanna see you, see your smile or even speak with you.. by facing each other.” He sighed again. Jimin just smiling even though she know that he will never see her smile.

“Jun, I do appreciate that feeling. But I can’t…” She stop and wait for the boy’s respond but he remain silent. “We’re fine. Last 2 month was fine but why are you doing this? Why are you getting serious like so sudden, Jun?”

“I’m sorry. But I feel like we’re close. Too close with each other but I can’t reach you. You’re so clear yet so invisible.” Jimin can’t help but smiling. Those sweet word from that sweet voice really melt her heart but no, she need to be strong.

“Jun, I need to go now.” Jimin reach her backpack on the bed and walk out from the dorm. Her friends greet her and she just replied with a smile while the phone still on her cheek.

“We’ll continue tonight okay?” Jimin softened her voice in order to comfort the sulky big boy.

“No.”

“Jun!” She scream a bit. She looks around, luckily no one was there yet. She speed up her walk to her locker. She can hear the laugh from the other side.

“Ufh, can you please stop playing around?”

“Sorry but I’m busy tonight. I still have my own life you know.” He said with a sarcastic tone. Jimin smile. Those word didn’t hurt her.

“Well then I guess it’s settle now. Bye. I’ve to go now.” She cut the call without waiting for the boy’s goodbye word. She turned off her phone and walk into her class with a book.

 

“Who is that?” Someone asked from behind and startled Jimin who’s trying to open her classroom’s door. She look at the owner of the voice and smile.

“Jimin.” She said while smiling.

“No. I know your name. What I meant by that is who’s talking to you just now?” He asked again. Oh yes, the voice belong to a boy. Jimin smile.

“It’s you who’s talking with me just now, Jinan oppa.” Jimin playing dumb and she can’t help but smiling over Jinhwan’s annoyed face. She walk into her classes and sit on her chair, last row beside the window. She keep her poker face while Jinhwan pull a chair in front her. Trying to know who is that person that was on the phone with Jimin.

“Oh stop it, Oppa. You looks like my boyfriend. Oh no, more like a sasaeng fan.” She’s laughing but Jinhwan keep on demanding the answer.

“So tell me..”

Jimin sighed.

“When did you start keep your secret from me? I know everything about you and I tell you everything bout mine. But you…”

“Okay okay, I get it. No need to write such a sad drama here. Tch.” Jimin groan bring laughter to Jinhwan.

“He just some acquainted friend..”

“So it’s a boy..” Said Jinhwan with his annoying voice. Jimin rolled her eyes.

“Yes, he’s a boy. I started to be friend with him since last two month..” Jimin stop and look at Jinhwan’s reaction. Nothing.

“Hmmm well, I didn’t basically know him. I means, we contact each other after I joined some forum and we got comfortable with each oth..”

“Wait wait wait…” Jinhwan stop Jimin from continuing her story and Jimin stare at him with a blank face.

“Do you guys have meet before?” He asked with a furious face but Jimin just shake her head and smile. Jinhwan sighed again.

“You befriend with him without even knowing him?” Jimin chuckled over Jinhwan’s question.

“Oppa, no need to worry. I never meet him. I never give him my photo or whatsoever that will make him know me. He won’t recognized me if we even meet. So does him. Tch, he’s being petty over those thing. He said he wouldn’t give me his picture or whatever because I didn’t give mine.” Jimin pout and Jinhwan just smile.

“Ah, I forget this..” He suddenly grab his backpack. Jimin look at Jinhwan who take out a bread and chocolate milk. He hand the bread and milk to Jimin with a smile.

“I bet you didn’t have a breakfast yet right? Since you’re in here and didn’t go to the canteen first.” Jimin slapped his forehead and laugh.

“I forget. But, oppa you don’t have to do this for me. I can hold my hunger.” She laugh and Jinhwan ruffle her hair softly.

“No. I have to do this. Eat up. I have to go now.” He get up and walk out from the classes and leave Jimin alone blankly. She pout while ripping the bread’s wrapping plastic. Her hand were so busy opening the milk chocolate and chewing her bread. She was so immersed with her bread while listening to her mp3 player and she didn’t even realize that someone was knocking the door.

“Ufh, where’s the school office?” Someone suddenly appear in front of her table. Jimin chocked her bread and start coughing. She look at the person who standing in front of her table while coughing and hitting her chest. That person look at her while doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Jimin reached out her milk chocolate and drink it. The pain from the choke slowly relief and she wipe with anger.

“Can you please knock the door?” Jimin literally screaming. But the person in front of her only snorted on her. Jimin stare at the person face. She’s judging him in her mind. Suddenly the boy lean down to her face and his face only an inch away from her. Jimin turn into a stone. The boy smirk before his finger slowly go through Jimin’s ear and pick out the earphone from her ear.

“I did it already. A few times. So now, lead me to the school office.”

 


The first chapter ToT I kept this for so long and I still don't know when will I update this. Thanks for reading ToT