Helping Hand

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Ji Hyo yah! What are you looking at? KJK asked JH

Oppa! I'm looking for a new apartment? Ilsan is so far and my schedule used to be affected. JH answered.

What?! Noona, since when did you think of your schedule. Maybe this is just because of your sleeping habit, LKS said teasingly.

Why don't you ask help from your agency? KJK said

Oppa! If BCJ is not my boyfriend I think it will be easier for me asked for that, but since he is our boss I don't want them think that I'm using his position, JH explained.

So, how was your search? Did you already find one? KJK asked.

Opso, my savings is not enough to buy an  apartment. If ever I rent, the rental is also very high and I still have to give money to my family, JH sighed

KJK think for a while. He can't help himself to see JH looked sad. So he offered his apartment in Hapjeong-dong since he is not occupying it yet. They agreed that JH will do the renovation of the apartment, and she can stay there until KJK paid the renovation she will do.

Really oppa! Daebak! you're the best Oppa, JH said while hugging his favorite oppa.

Eh Hyung! This is unfair, why didn't you offer it to me when I'm also looking for an apartment, LKS complained.

JH and KJK worked together in the planning and design of the apartment. They have to worked together. Since JH will be staying there she wants it to look cool, and because KJK is still the owner and will live there when JH will left, he also want it to have some touch of masculine.

Hyung! you and noona looks like lovers who are about to get married and doing renovation for their house, LKS said teasingly.

Yah! LKS if you don't stop in teasing us, I will not allow you to come here, JH teased back

Two months after, the renovation and all the preparations were done. JH transferred to Hapjeong-dong. KJK and JH was so happy on the turn out of their final product. It really looks like a perfect place for them, it really fits in their personality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter