I hate you

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While looking carefully to their picture in New York, a sudden tear fell from his checks.

When the RM Management decided to get JH as one of their member, KJK is one of those of disagree in the idea. He felt awkward working with her and afraid that she might tell the others about his relationship with YEH. He pretends that she only knew JH from FO. He stays away from her after filming and he also declined the offer to be with her love line in the show.

As the day pass by, KJK got this feeling that Haha and Gary likes JH. He warns them, they should forget their feelings for her because it can ruin the show. Among the three of them Haha is the first to be close to JH. He constantly sends her text messages and treats her for a meal once in a while. When they go out for a meal, JH will usually complain how mad she is with KJK during the ripping part of their game, and how much it hurts her when they compare her with other female guest. Though he wants to protect her, he himself could not do anything since it is part of the show. When he hears these sentiments he just jokes around just to make her smile. And to make JH really happy, he will treat her with her favorite ice cream. Then they will walk around in the park just like happy children eating their favorite ice cream.

Though Gary seems to be sweet and outspoken about his feelings for JH, but this is just all in the show. After the filming he can’t even talk to JH. He just look at her from afar. He felt envious to Haha because he was able to be close to JH. He tried to be close to her also, but afraid to show his feelings. He knows she will definitely turned her down. And besides, he can’t still manage to enter into a relationship after his long love affair.

A year after JH came to RM, they all become so close to each other. It is because of Kwangsoo, why JH and KJK become close to each other. KJK used to train JH and Kwangsoo in the gym, but this is only when KS is present. KJK still feel shy when he is left alone with JH and JH feels the same.

One day after RM filming, JH told her oppas that she will treat them for a drink. Unfortunately, all of them have their own prior commitment. Thus, JH went to her car, a little bit disappointed but she understands her oppas. She went to a club where RM members used to drink. It is a safe place; even she got drunk news will not be leaked to the media. JH ordered drinks and food. The manager thought other members will follow because she ordered a lot of drinks. But after an hour no one came and when he passed by the room where JH is, he heard her sobbing.

KJK felt guilty watching JH walked alone going to her car. Even though, he doesn’t come close to JH he always observe all her actions. Just like a soul mate, he easily figures out her action, he knows when she is sad, happy or annoyed. He always wants to protect her and console her when she is sad; he wants to celebrate with her when she is happy. But, JH is a different girl she doesn’t want to be protected; she is a tough and independent girl. And because she is a very shy, she hates attention from other people.

What’s wrong with her, why do I feel like my heart will explode because of heartache? I want to be with her, but how? I’m the least person she wants to be with? KJK told to himself.

Yah! Hyung your Omma called and reminds me about your blind date today. She told me to make sure you will show up on your date. Why, is it really over between you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter