Missing

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already late everyone might be sleeping but Ji Hyo is still awake, she still sitting in the corner of her room. Next week will be a Running Man Special, KJK will do his proposal thru Running Man. Tomorrow will be the last shooting day that KJK is still "single" once he propose to YEH basically he will be married soon. And this fact make JH's heart aches more, and slowly tears fall on her eyes.

(backgroundmusic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI)

 

The following day, JH wakes up with a swollen eyes. She still undecided if she will come to the show or not. A part of her wants to meet her for the last time but a part of it is afraid to face him she might not control her emotion. She is a good actress, she knows how to fake her feelings but not to him. KJK knows her very well, he knows when she is sad, happy or lying.

She went out of her bed and pack her things. She went out to her apartment and drive her car. No one knows where she headed, even herself don't know where to go. There is just one thing on her mind, she wants to disappear. It is already nighttime when she arrives to a place, a place where there are only few villagers, and a house facing the sea. It is very relaxing place, a place where you can think silently and shout without anyone knowing. She opens the door and upon entering the house she her cell phone. 

Noona, where are you we are about to start.

from Kwangsoo

Hey! Ji Hyo yaah, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter