xxx

3 Days

The first day was when everyone was around. It was the first time since a long time since every one was present in the same room. Different schedules of all sorts had caused each one of the twelve to be out, thus there was not a time when more than four were together. 

This was a first. 

The first day was filled with laughter and loud rambling from the twelve, not even the quietest ones were silent. It had been a while since they met up and talked about their daily happenings. It was not easy for a certain number of four to follow how fast the other eight were talking in their native language but the oldest of them remembered the four and did not forget to tell them whatever was going on. 

The three loudest of the twelve kept the mood up, as always, never failing to make each member laugh at their antics and jokes. 

The first day had drinks and the group's favourite meat, not one caring about how much they drank but how much they could continue drinking. It was all going to be paid by the richest of the twelve like every single outing they had. They had no manager to stop them and they the thought of 'keeping fit' did not pass their minds as they ate and continued being merry. 

The first day was over with every one feeling contented. It was a night to remember. They thought nothing could ruin it, all but one.

The second day was spent in pain. Eleven stood in the room, surrounded by their own reflections. The news hit them the hardest; the pain was evident in the members. None could say the amount of pain was equivalent for every one, yet all could feel that same feeling of being left alone.

It was not easy.

The second day was spent dancing and practicing for the most important event that was happening in their idol lives. It was a distraction from what was happening to their group, their manager had said to their leader. All could see how one member stood out among them, the one trying his best to not remember the memories they had since they met in Korea. They knew he was going through a difficult period and leaving him to be seemed like the best idea at the moment.

It was not easy for the remaining five of the sub unit to continue living as it was. Lines had to be changed and added, routines had to be corrected in order for them to perform like it was before. The oldest of the five took the responsibility to take up more lines, no one else could, they were too shaken to do so.

The second day had tears and anger. Shouts and crying echoed through the halls of the building. It was not unusual for them to be scolded for not being in sync or getting the lyrics wrong, yet the air around them felt heavier when one of them received the harsh words of their instructor or leader. They wanted, needed, everything to be perfect for the fans, they needed to show every one that this was one stepping stone they could overcome together as one.

The second day ended with anxiousness, no one could feel at peace and none could put on a smile and genuinely say that they felt happy. They did not want to remember the pain, but they say memories of pain are the ones you remember the most.

The third day was spent with understanding. It was going to be the last time ten would be on the same stage. With arms wrapped around one’s shoulders, three young idols spent their last time on stage with one another’s support.

Understanding was difficult, accepting it was tougher.

Their friendship was not going to end because of a decision. They respected him and knew it was all for the best. His mind was set and no one could change it.

The ten held hands and bowed with respect to their fans. Their journey had not been easy but it was worth it.

The third day was spent with goodbyes, wishes and hugs. It was going to be the last time one could face the other nine, especially the four he had a close bond with. Their goodbyes were not as painful as the last one but they all knew it was still going to be difficult.

Some did not understand well although most knew what was going to happen next.

They had to go through this life they had chosen as ten. It was not going to be the same as before, they had to go through changes. All that mattered now was that they had to rely on each other.

The third day ended with memories, those of pain and regret being the largest memory and those of joys and happiness being the smallest. It was hard to forget the pain they felt yet with the help and support of one another, they knew they could achieve the memories they wanted to hold onto forever.

 

 

(unedited)

word count: 858