Chapter 13~

My Temprorary Guardian.

Nobody's POV~

On lunch time~

At XX cafe~

Chorong sips her drink then put it on the table. She is waiting for someone. Someone close to her. Then, the figure is standing infront of her with her charming smile.

"CHORONG! Omo, why? Is it something?" -Anomymous

"YAH, YOON BOMI! It's been ages since I saw you." -Chorong

"Hehe... ara, ara. Why?" -Bomi 

Bomi take a seat infront Chorong. A waiter come and serve a drink to Bomi. Chorong only grin at her friend who is sipping her drink.

"Why?" -Bomi

"Prepare I see. Anyways Bomi, you already wore like million clothes. So, Luhan-sshi wants you to give an idea for the Designing Department for new design. What do you say?" -Chorong

"Hmm... then, advantages?" -Bomi

"You'll be the model. Plus, bonus!" -Chorong

Bomi who understands the meaning behind 'bonus' squeal..

"Then, I'll just send my design by email. Unnie, you say that Luhan make you his temprorary girlfriend because of his ex's wedding right? Did you bought the dress yet?" -Bomi

Chorong just nod. 

"Can I see it?" -Bomi

Bomi look at the pictures then look at Chorong's face.

"Really? This! I mean, this?!" -Bomi 

Bomi shove Chorong's phone at her face. Chorong just nod. 

"These don't have the style that has the word 'im going to someone's wedding'.. Unnie, how about we shop? I can help you. I know a perfect dress for you!" -Bomi

Chorong smile brightly then agree since she knew it's something that you wouldn't wear something like that.. to a wedding. So, the next evening...

Bomi & Chorong walk along the street. Soon, they are at boutique at Cheongdamdong. Bomi's hands start roaming through the racks. Chorong also roam around since it's her style and they're cheap. There is also shirts, jeans and acessories. Chorong become blind seeing her style is everywhere.

Bomi start to grab dresses and acessories to match with. She gives all of that to Chorong after making her decisions. 

"Okay unnie, for this evening. I'm your master. So, just follow my instructions." -Bomi

Bomi make Chorong wear this and that. In the end, they choose a wonderful white dress with a great offer. And some dresses for themself. 

==>

On the wedding's day~

Luhan is waiting for Chorong patiently outside. When Chorong got out, she wore a long jacket to cover her body. Luhan just follow Chorong. Inside the car, Luhan talks about how Chorong is gonna treat him in the wedding. Chorong listens attentively. 

When they arrive, a butler is waiting at the entrance to keep coat. Chorong open her jacket and expose her dress. Luhan's jaws drop. Chorong just chuckle and close it. Luhan look suprise at Chorong. But he acts casually and accompany her to the event. Most guys are glancing or looking at Chorong, she's like an angel. That's what people say. Luhan smile like an idiot when people compliments her like that, but he doesn't know why but it hurts when some of the guys try to talk with Chorong. 

He would either join or pull Chorong out. The newlyweds come nearer to them. Luhan naturally put his arm around Chorong's waist. Chorong flinch, but try to act casually. When they were eating, Luhan feed Chorong and vice versa. Without realising, it's dance time. Luhan invites Chorong. She hesitates by saying she not good and others. Luhan force her,  in the end Chorong is putting her arms aroung Luhan's neck to follow the beat that is slow.

"Luhan, why are we even doing this?" -Chorong

"Because my ex is a hawk so, she's good." -Luhan 

Luhan say that while whispering so its seem like they were really close to each other.

"Anyway, you look wonderful tonight!" -Luhan 

"Yeah, Bomi helped me." -Chorong

"Oh, then should I thank to Bomi for suprising me?" -Luhan

Chorong jut chuckle.

"Anyway, is EXO here?" -Chorong

"Hmm... yup!" -Luhan 

Chorong is shock.. Then.

"Anyeong! Since today is my special day. I would like to see a dance from my Bestie, Luhan.. Now with his partner, they'll dance to troublemaker. Give a clap!!" -The bride

Chorong and Luhan are both shock and suprise. They didn't expect this, but Luhan just goes onstage with Chorong on his hand and whisper to her..

'You know troublemaker dance steps right?'

Of course she knew because Apink practice those moves a lot of time because of boredom. Apink are really expert so, she's slightly grateful but showing her other side to Luhan and everyone including EXO! Omo, that's a big problem. But the music starts so, she doesn't have a choice but to follow the beat. Luhan had his jaw drop all the time to see Chorong's passion to this dance. 

Then, in the crowd...

"WOOHOO! OUR UNNIE IS JJANG!!" -Apink

Chorong blush but continue on dancing. The male had their eyes glue on the stage all the time. In the end, the crowd goes wild and Chorong gives a seductive ending without Luhan realising that is kissing his cheek. He blush when Chorong did that.

So, in the end... Chorong & Luhan had a wonderful night ended with a fire of jealousy from the bride..