chapter 5

Being Smart Is Not The Only One Way

Sulli eat at the school park alone . He eat while read a book . She always eat at the park alone because she doesnt like crowd . But suddenly there are white milk all over her head . She stand up quickly . She heard a very loud laughing at the back . She turns back . She saw Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Yuri laughing .

" What are you doing ?! Why you all spill the milk on my head ?! " ask Sulli angrily . Taeyeon touch her hair slowly . 

" Did it bother you ? Ops , I'm sorry . We dont know it . " Taeyeon speak with her low voice . Sulli made a fist but she try to be patient . 

" What do you all want from me ?! " Sulli push Taeyeon hand from touching her hair . They three look at each other . All of them stand infront her . 

" Its simple . Please dont get near to Minho , " Yuri reminded her again and again . Sulli smirks . 

" Who the one who want who ? Huh ? We just a friends . Not more than that . And who are you tell me that ? " Sulli atttack back .

" Its you who chase over him ! He is  my boyfriend ! " Yuri speak loudly . 

" So , why you tell me that ? I dont get it . Did you ever saw me chase him ? I think that you are busy chasing him all day . " 

" You , you ! How dare you ! " Yuri take her bottle of milk and ready to spill it on her body but Minho grab her hand quickly . Yuri looks at him . They all were startled because his sudden appears .

" What are you doing now ?! " ask Minho with a strong looks at her . Yuri hesitated to tell . Minho looks at Sulli . Sulli sighs . Minho put her hand down .

" Yuri , why are keep keep giving her trouble ? Taeyeon and Hyoyeon too ! Did she made anything wrong to you three ? Tell me ! " ask Minho hardly .

" She did . She did . She stole you from me ! I am your girlfriend ! Why you broke up with me ?! " Yuri start to crying . Sulli lift her head . So , is it true that Yuri is your girlfriend ? 

" No , she never stole me from you . We broke before I become friend with her . And , the reason I broke up with you is yourself . " Minho tell them .

" What ? Me ? Why me ? " ask Yuri .

" I saw you kiss with a guy from another school last week. So , it is me or you that break our trust ? " Minho face looks so sad . He trust Yuri like no one can defeat . He felt so betrayed . 

" No . No . He the one who kiss me ! I dont accept it . Please believe me ! " Yuri hold his hand . She crying . Sulli just watching the scene .

" You think I believe that ? I follow you walk with that guy . And you are the one that hold her hand . Your laughing made me feel mad and betrayed . Today , this is our last meet . Dont you dare to talk to me ! " remind Minho . He then pull Sulli hand and they go from there . Yuri scream angrily .

" Argh , Sulli that girl ! She will regret later ! " Yuri kick the bench . Taeyeon and Hyoyeon pats her shoulder . Minho and Sulli walk at the corridor together . Sulli take a look at Minho . Aish , should I the one who going to start the talk ? Oh , this is so awkward .

" Why you look at me ? Did something on my face ? " Minho ask her but his face keep infront . Sulli quiet .

" Ermm , so have you eaten ? " ask Sulli . Minho stops . He take something in his pocket . A handkerchief . He put the handkerchief on her head .

" You should ask yourself . " Minho walks away and leaves Sulli alone there . Sulli take the handkerchief slowly . She smiles . He cares about me . Sulli stare at Minho that are getting far away . So , you have a good attitude to me huh?

" Yah ! Wait for me Minho ! What is this ? Handkerchief ? So , you care about me aren't you ? " Sulli pats strongly his back .

" Yah ! Dont hit me like that ! " they joking to each other . Without they realize the time have passed , they become friendly to each other . At class , they always talk together about their subject problem . Sulli also become friendly to their classmates . All is because Minho help .

" Sulli , hmm . Can you just wear contact lens ? You look pretty without spectacles . " one day , Sulli study with Donghae , Eunhyuk and Minho . Sulli lift her head .

" Huh ? Contact lens ? Nevermind , " reply Sulli . Donghae sighs .

" Its okay if you dont like it but I wanna try your spectacles! " Donghae smiles . Sulli shocked . What ?

" Ermm , no ! No ! My power is too high for you ! " Sulli give a excuse . They weird . Minho thinks a while . And he remembers something .

" But Sulli , when I saw you at the hospital that time , you dont wear your spectacles . How can you know me ? " Minho ask . Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other .

" Weird . I wanna to borrow your spectacles just a moment! " Eunhyuk take quickly her spectacles . Then Eunhyuk wears her spectacles .

" Dont ! No ! " Sulli cannot stops him . Eunhyuk take off the spectacles . Right now , Sulli knows that her secret is gonna burst out .

" Sulli , are you wearing a spectacles without power since year 1 ? " ask Eunhyuk . They shocked . Sulli thinks .

" Ermm , haha . I just wanna try it . Hehe , its looks fashionable though ! "  Sulli smiles . Minho know that she want to hide her identity . He stands up .

" Guys ! Lets go buy some drinks at vending machine ! I'm thirsty ! " Minho push them out from the class . He give Sulli a signal . Dont worry ! Leave your secret to me ! Sulli smiles . Thanks friend .

" Miss ! Miss Sulli ! " Mr Siwon call her name loudly . Sulli stands up from the chair . Mr Siwon runs to her rushly . 

" Dont call my name at school loudly ! Didnt you forget it?!" Sulli angry . 

" No . No . I still remember it but I cannot control it . Mrs Choi . Mrs Choi fainted at the company today ! " Mr Siwon sweat . Sulli feel like her heart stops .

" What ? Whattttt ?! Mama ?! Where she is right now ?! " ask Sulli worried . She runs out from the class . Mr Siwon follow her . Minho , Donghae and Eunhyuk meet with Sulli at the corridor but Sulli just runs infront . 

" Minho , what wrong with her ? Lets follow her ! " Donghae runs . Eunhyuk and Minho follows her too . 

" Mrs Choi at the hospital right now ! I thought that when Mr Choi out from the hospital , all the problem will be solved . But today , Mrs Choi that was sick . " Mr Siwon tell her . They runs to the school gate . 

" Uncle ! Where are the car ?! I have to go now ! " Sulli ask quickly . 

" Oh , that the car ! Quickly , lets go to the hospital now ! " a Ferrari red car stops infront the school gate . Sulli opens the driver car . 

" Let me drive now ! " her driver get out from the car . Minho , Donghae and Eunhyuk reach the school gate . 

" Hey Minho , is that Sulli there ? " ask Eunhyuk . They saw Sulli close the car door and the car speedily left the school. Their eyes dont blink at all .

" Yeah true . I thought that she dont know how to drive . " Minho speak slowly . They walk again to the class . Meanwhile , after 5 minutes Sulli reach the hospital . Sulli runs to her mother private ward . She opens the door .

" Mama ! " Sulli take a deep breath . Her mother smiles at her . Sulli relieved .

" Mama ! You made me scared ! How can you faint at the company ? " Sulli hugs her mother . She sits on the chair beside her mother . 

" Sul my lovely daughter , dont worry . I'm fine but , " her mother face turns down .She looks outside . 

" Why ? But why Mama ? " Sulli curious .

" Mama have a cancer . Level 3 . " her mother crying . Sulli shocked . She is very shocked . 

" Wha , what ?! Mama ! Dont joke with me ! " Sulli crying .

" Honey ,dont cry . Mama have expect that this will happen because your grandfather died also because of cancer . " Mrs Choi hug her . Sulli crying loudly . She never feel this sad after she born . 

" Sulli , I want you to place for me at the company after I gone . Okay honey ? " her mother wish to her . She made that company just for Sulli . 

" But Mama , what are you talking about ?! You are not going anywhere ! You can take the medicine and be healthy ! " Sulli doesnt want to accept the reality . 

" Please honey , grant me that wish . " her mother pale face made Sulli felt like gonna crying again .

" Okay . If that Mama want , I will grant your wish . After I graduated this year , I will take over your place ! " Sulli promise her . Mrs Choi smiles brightly .

" Thank you my daughter , come here , " Mrs Choi hugs her again and she kiss her cheeks . Sulli spend her day today at the hospital . She feel hurts by her father that doesnt visit at least one that day . Nevermind Papa , let me take care of Mama and Papa can work everyday !

 

 

Hmm , at least more than 10 chapter maybe ? Haha . I will try my best !