chapter 3

Being Smart Is Not The Only One Way

Next morning , Sulli walk to the school as usual . She always walk on the same path everyday . Hmm , today weather is quite cold . I wonder if Papa and Mama like it or not . If I could back in past , I shouldn't ask Papa to become the Prime Minister . Its all my fault . Since Papa become the Prime Minister , my life become lonely . I have to take care my exam scores . Its . Pabo Sulli . Sulli sighs .

She been thinking alone while walk . But then she hears something uneasy about her . The students around her all whisper something . 

" Yah , is that the girl ? So ugly . I dont believe Minho oppa is dating her ! Ugly her ! " a irritated voice beside her . Sulli just walk slowly . But then she heard something else .

" Is she Sulli ?! That psycho ?! Wah , the school website is full with comment about her ! Yesterday , some students post her picture with Minho . All bashed her ! Did you believe that ?! She deserves it ! What an ugly girl ! It must be that she is the one who want Minho oppa ! " Sulli shocked . A picture ? Could it be yesterday when they at school ? What a mess . Sulli speed her walk and get into the school . She headed to her locker . When she opens her locker , there are a bunch of letter . She take one of the letter . She open it .

" Get lost you ugly girl ! Get lost from Minho Oppa sight ! " Sulli sighs . They all started again . Do you all think that I was the one who like him ? Forever no ! This childish attack . I feel like I wanna to burst out from laughing . Just go study ! Do you all not worried with your exam ? Aish , these bunch of girls . Be patient Sulli . 

" Wah , you got so many letters today ! " Minho appears behind him . She shocked . 

" Yah , this all your fault ! Do you think this is not affected my daily life at school ? You popular at school but I'm not . The students cannot hate you but they will hate me . " Sulli sad voice made Minho heart feel a little pain . But he smiles .

" Dont worry ! We're just a partner right ? Dont let them ruined our friendship . Just hold it . In the end , they will give up . We're just friends . That's all . So right now , we should practice for our presentation for experiment . Ok ? " Minho talk in his sweet voice . Sulli stared at him . Lately , I feel that he is not bad . He kind of caring guy . Minho look at her . He waves his hand infront her .

" How long do you want to stare me like that ? " ask Minho and at the same time he change his shoes and put his shoes on his locker . Sulli embarrassed . She close her locker and walk away . Minho smiles . How cute she is . Minho run to her . They talk casually . They started to become comfortable with each other . 

That day , their classes going as usual . They all have been study group together . When its time to go home , Sulli went to her locker to change her shoes . But when she opens her locker , there are a white powder fall onto her hair . Her hair and uniform become white . She shocked . But then she heard a loudly laugh next to him . Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Yuri all laughing to her . They walk near to Sulli .

" Yah ! Are you still froze like this eventhough we treat you like this ? " Taeyeon ask her and she push Sulli and made she fell on the floor . All the other students started to made a crowd there . They all laughing to her . Sulli is very shocked until she cannot made a voice .

" How could you . We are human ! Why you treat me like this ?! " Sulli yell at them . They all stops laughing . Its their first time to hear her voice . They thought that she cannot talk . Sulli stand up and she take her bag to walk away from them . But Hyoyeon grab her shoulder and made her turn back . Sulli feel a pain on her shoulder .

" You dont scared with us ?! How dare you to turn back your body when with me ! You dont know us ?! Minho is my boyfriend ! Why you flirt with him ?! " Yuri yells at her . Sulli sighs . She pats her uniform a little .

" So what ? He the one who want to get near to me ! We are friends ! Dont you get it ? " Sulli replied back in a confident voice . Yuri feels angry and she slaps her hard . All the students shocked . They all cheered for Yuri . Sulli fell again on the floor . She touch . There are blood on her hand . She feel so in pain . Why ? Why me ? 

" What are you guys doing right now ?! Miss Sulli ?! Miss Sulli ?! Are you all right ?! " suddenly their principal , Mr Siwon run to Sulli . He worried .

" Principal , why you call her Miss Sulli ? Its annoying ! " Taeyeon chew her gums . Principal dont care about her question but he looked very angry .

" What are you all doing right now ?! Go home ! Now ! And you three , meet me in my room after this ! Who told you all to bully a students in my school ?! " Mr Siwon hit their head one by one . All the students quickly walk away from them . Minho who is the one who get back from the toilet saw them . He saw from far that Sulli sits on the floor . He runs to her .

" Sulli ! Are you okay ?! " ask Minho . Minho touch slowly . He get worried . Mr Siwon turn around .

" Oh Minho , glad you here . Please take care of her for a while . I want to bring they three to the discipline room . " Mr Siwon push they three to walk to the discipline room . Yuri can see that Minho made an angry gaze to her . 

" Sulli , whats going on right now ? Are they bullied you ? Why you not calling my name ? Is it pain ? " Minho take his handkerchief and clean the blood . Sulli just close her eyes . Then she get teary . 

" What have I done to they three ? Before this , I study in this school without disturb anyone . But when you get near to me , all have changed . I hate you , " Sulli stand up and she run out from the school . She cried loudly while walk . Minho quiet . I hate you . That words made his heart in pain . He dont know why but he feel like he is the one who cruel here . Yeah thats right , I shouldn't get near to her . Her life get disturbed because of me . I even made her cry . I'm sorry  Sulli . Minho then walks to the hospital as usual . He hopes that he will meet Sulli at the hospital but that day , it ended like that . Maybe Sulli dont go to hospital today . 

At Sulli's house ...

" I'm sorry Miss Sulli . If I faster a little bit , you may not getting hurt with them . I'm so sorry . " Mr Siwon apologize to her . Sulli sits on her white chair on the veranda . She stares at the night sky . 

" Its okay uncle . You're my assistant and also my principal . You must be busy these days in the school . I dont care at all . " Sulli is such a very kind-hearted people . Mr Siwon is by her side since she little so he knows her very well . 

" Umm , thank you . But I can ask your bodyguards to keep an eyes on you in the school from now on . " Sulli looks at him .

"I dont want it , " reply Sulli .

"Is it wrong to be friend to someone ? Or it is because of me that too selfish ? I dont understand at all . Why must everyone hate me so much . I dont do anything wrong . Why must me ....that the God chose . I want my past memory . The world that full with happiness . Can I ? " Sulli cry quietly . Her long hair fall onto her shoulders . Mr Siwon feel guilty.

"Miss , they dont hate you . They just a bunch of stubborn students . If you wanna , I ask our bod.. "

" Uncle , please . I dont want to . Just let the bodyguards take care of me out from the school . I dont want my identity to reveal . I just hate it . I'm the one who want to be popular at first but now I'm regret it . I want my old life . The life before Papa become the Prime Minister and before Mama opens her clothes company . I miss my old life . " Sulli stares at the night sky . Mr Siwon never get tired from hears all her problem . He feel sympathy with her .

" Miss , one day you will realize that they two loved you very much . Trust me ! " Mr Siwon motivates her . Sulli smiles . Today night sky full of stars . Mr Siwon get out from the veranda quietly . He left her alone to give her time to think alone . 

 

 

 

It is a bit complicated isn't it ? But I love it ! Thank you guys for reading . During my holidays , everyday I have an intensive tuitions . So , sorry if I'm late . Haha . Being student is not easy right ? Haha . Thank you again for reading . I will update soon . >_<