Chapter 1

Being Smart Is Not The Only One Way

"Okay,all my lovely student ! Sit at your place now . Your result in my hand now . As i expected , all of you got As' in my subject ! Congrats ! " Miss Victoria announce a good new to all her students in 4 Rose . She know them since them lower form , so she knew that all of them are very brilliant . 

"So , when I call your name one by one , please take your Chemistry paper infront . " Miss Victoria call their name one by one . All of them feeling very happy . 

" And lastly , Sulli come here darling . " Sulli walks to the front in her class . Her hair tied two right and left . She wears a big spectacles . Her uniform was very ugly in colour .It seems that she have wears that uniform since form 1 . Miss Victoria smile brightly at her .

" Class , for your information , Sulli got a perfect score again this time . I'm very happy ! All the teacher talked about our class ! So , I decide to treat you dinner today ! " Miss Victoria talk loudly . 

"Yeah ! " the students all cheers happily . But Sulli not smile at all . Her face not show that she is happy right now . Minho stare at her at the back . What wrong with her ? Her face a little bit worried although I never saw her smile . Its weird . Doesnt she happy with her good result ?

Sulli sits down again on her chair . Today , she got perfect score on all her paper but she got 98 points on her Phyics paper . What i'm going to do ? God , I scared to go home today . Sulli get teary a bit . Minho who stare at her shocked to see she cry a little . Why that girl cry ? I never understand her . Later , they continue their classes until 5 pm . 

" My friends ! Lets hangout now ! " scream Donghae loudly . They all cheers together . They all go out from the class together . Sulli still sit on her chair looking at her papers exam . She make a fist slowly then she punch slowly her desk.

" What I am going to do right now ? I dont want to sleep outside today . Tsk,tsk ," Sulli cry a little but then become loudly . She thought that she the only one in the class but Minho watch her from afar . He approached her slowly . He never see Sulli like this before . He never talks to Sulli before . He pats a little her shoulder . Sulli turn back quickly . She stands up to prevent herself from Minho .

" Hey ,hey . Relax . I just want to know why you crying here ? " Minho persuade her . For the first time , a girl want to stay away from him . He is the one of the popular student at their school .

" Don't , don't get near to me . Stay away from me ! " Sulli speak loudly . She quickly take her bag and run out from the class . Minho froze . Her voice . So that her voice . So lovely . Thump ,thump,thump,thump . Why my heart thump different from the usual ? Am i falling in love with her ?

"Aish ! Get yourself Minho ! She a pyscho ! She is very smart but she never smile before . So , she a pyscho ! She always make a weird experiment at the lab . Aish , why I am like this now ? " Minho slaps slowly his face . He then get out from the class . Everyday , he will cycle his bicycle alone . He will go to the hospital after he back from school to visit his grandmother that is suffered from Alzhemier's . He enter the personal ward . He saw his grandmother play the toy alone . He smiles .

" Grandmother ! Why you play alone ? I want to play too with you ! " 

" Oh ? Young man ! Why you not visiting me before ? Last you visit me last month ! " his grandmother hugs him tightly .Minho sighs slowly .

" Grandmother , I visit you everyday . So this , I brought you a cake . Lets eat together ! " Minho prepared a cake . 

" Cake ?! Yeah ! Lets eat together ! " they eat the cake together . After that , Minho opens the channel TV to see the news . 

"Today , our prime minister Mr Choi Guk , involved in an accident . His car crash with a lorry . However , his condition is not too serious . A rumours said that he got into an accident after fight with his wife about their only one daughter in the private restaurant at 6 pm today . But we dont know about what they fight . The next news is ..." Minho dont know why but he attracted to know more about this . He close the TV and put his grandmother to sleep .After an hour , he walk at the corridor of the building . Hmm , why today the nurse seems a little bit busy ? I should ask someone .

" Excuse me miss , why today night feel like a little bit crowd from before ? " Minho ask a nurse that is passing by .

" Oh ,,Mr Minho . The prime minister is in this hospital today . So , they are many reporters out there . But , its weird because only his wife is in the ward now . Her daughter dont come from 6 pm ." that nurse tell him .

" Oh , thank you ," Minho smile and he walk outside to the hospital . He cycle his bicycle home .

The next day ,

"So , who don't come today ? Leader ?" Miss Victoria ask the class leader , Eunhyuk . Eunhyuk stand up .

"Sulli absent today teacher ! " Eunhyuk speak loudly . All the students shocked . 

" Sulli ? Why ? She never absent from school before . " Miss Victoria ask him . All the students started to talk about her .

" Hmm , maybe she help her grandfather catch the fish at the sea maybe ! Hahahaha! " Hyoyeon interrupted . They all laughing loudly . 

" Yeah ! Youre are right ! " Taeyeon highfive with her . 

" Hyoyeon,Taeyeon! Dont talk bad about your friend!" Miss Victoria advice they two .

" Isnt that right everyone ? That intelligent pyscho is a jerk . Yesterday , she not coming to our dinner without any reason ! She also never speak with us ! What an arrogant girl ! " Yuri speak . They all seems agreed to her . 

" Stop it you girls ! " Minho yell at them . All of them look at him . Hyoyeon , Taeyeon and Yuri get a little scared . 

" Stop ! Stop everyone . Im sure that she must have a reason why she absent . I will call her later . So now , lets continued our study . " Miss Victoria start the class . Minho feel a little bit angry to all the students who talk bad about Sulli . He dont know why .

" Yah,why you get angry ?"Eunhyuk ask him.Donghae just nodded his head . 

" Yeah , why ?" 

" I dont know . Dont ask me ," Minho focus to the study . Donghae and Eunhyuk just looked at each other .

 

 

So how my first chapter ? Do comment okay to all my readers .I just want to know your feelings to my new fanfic . Thank you for reading ! 

P/s:Dont be curious to Sulli . I will revealed her identity later . >_<