Chapter One

"Bue Roses For The Ice Maiden"

Im verry sorry if i didn't update like i promise im so exhausted yesterday thats why im sorry again (bow) 

So this is the chapter one im sorry if it did't meet your expectation and to the fans of sooyoung and hyoyoen i don't hold a grudge in this two its just a fanfiction so pls don't kill me (hide under the bed) well you see their character is going to pissed all of you a little so im sorry in advance but im fan of them don't worry i just can't think of another character in my story cause for me they fit in the character hehehe so enough of my blabbering heres  the story enjoy!!! (^*~)v


 

As usual yuri is standing in the stairs entrance of college of arts and science in SM university. Yuri is with her friends waiting for their prof. in humanities.

"I tell you, sis, Hyuna is one of a hell hottie!! If you just see her minidress at yesterday night, Im sure your jaw is gonna dropped. The long legs, the , and the exposed cleavage, I swear i didn't know where to look!!! Sooyoung noisily said- Sooyoung is the most cocky,troublemaker and player among their group. they are well known in their school. and sooyoung is well known for being a player. Electronics and communication engineering is her course.

"Yah!! Sooyoung, what exactly are you?huh?, are you really that woman-starved? Just hear what your saying. If the other student hear that, For sure their going to think that your a byuntae, Fix yourself soo." Taeyeon said while holding a book on her hand. Lately she's liking a book while in the past gaming is what her likes. Well she's the most mannered,calm and smart among them. computer science is what her course.

"Shut up!! Ms. goody-goody! cause you just can't appreciate a beauty. because you want to look in a book than to look in the beatiful,goddess and y girls. I swear , one of these days im not gonna be shock if you marry  a book instead of a girl," Sooyoung said with a sarcastic-teasing tone and laughed.

"Taeyeon, if we didn't know you. were going to think that your courting someone in the library thats why your always there," Hyoyeon said with a sly smile who's apperently the bad boy of the group well that's the other student say they know that all of them are gay but both gender is still falling for them. Her course is pharmacy because her family have a chain of drugstores. Amusement is written in her face while looking at taeyeon who's red as a tomato.

"Stop it, girls. your bullying taeyeon again. She doesn't care about your trip, so stop sticking your noses into her business. If she's courting a beutiful girl in the library its none of our business." Yuri said stopping the girls for teasing taeyeon. She's alway the one who's always stopping soo and hyo for teasing tayeon their calm kid leader.

Sooyoung whistle out of the blue "Speaking of beatiful girls, here's come another attractive girl" She said looking straight to the hallway.

Yuri followed what she's looking. And she swore, She felt her heart skip a beat. she fixed her gazed upon Jessica Jung who as gracefully as ever.

Her long brown curly hair bounced with every step she made. Simple skinny jeans,Flat shoes and T-shirt she wear. A very simple get up that she carried with so much grace. That is what she always wear cause they have no shcool uniform in SM university. And like always there is no trace of smile or happines in her beatiful pink plump lips.

Jessica was crowned as the "Ice Maiden" of SMU because of her poker face and cold gaze she gave to people, especialy the guys who dared to get near her, She just know the girl because of the gossip of her business classmates. when yuri is in her freshman year.

Apperently, One of her classmate was rejected by jessica and take it so personally so made the rumor that jessica's heart is cold as an ice. And since Jessica's actions were proof to that allegation, they crowned her at the "Ice Maiden/Ice Princess". Since then she's always observing the girl or should i say the "Ice Maiden".

She always see the girl ever since in her freshm,an year. She's always alone walking in the hallway, eating in the cafeteria, and studying in the library. And even though that this is their last year she's still a loner and doesn't have friends.

Though her face was usually devoid of any emotion, Her eyes shows sadness rooten deep within. She didn't know why she's thinking like that when she's looking through her eyes even though they didn't know each other personaly.

She followed jessica with her gazed until jessica walked past to them and walked out to the school gate university.

"The ice maiden is something, dont you think so? She's so beautiful but she's cold as an ice. What if we melt her? Sooyoun said

"how are we gonna melt her? like kiss and hug? Hyoyeon answered and the two burst out laughing like an idiot.

She started to get irritated by the two but she didn't know the reason why.

"Well we can do that. Come to think of it why don't we make it a challenge? were going to compete  to melt the Ice Maiden's heart. Or better yet, let's make a bet. The first one who melt that Ice Maiden's heart, Is the winner. Isn't that exciting?" Sooyoung suggest to hyoyoen.

"Good idea, That idea is very exciting. If one of us be the Ice Maiden girlfriend. for sure we're gonna hit the jackpot!! we have a beautiful girlfriend and one of us is going to get more famous in our university cause were the only one who got her attention. What is the prize of the winner?--but wait a minute we don'tt even know if she's straight or gay? what are we gonna do? Hyoyeon said and asked

Yuri felt herself tensed up. She doesn't like what the two's talking about. The idea of her friends fancied playing with jessica's heart and emotion is getting on her nerves. She doesn't want her friends to play with jessica's heart.

"Well thats the good part of it no one know if she's a straight or not but if we turn her into a gay were gonna get more popular and thats exciting, Right?, and the winner is gonna get a car the one who's going to lose is going to give her car. What do you think?" Sooyoung answered with a smirk on her faced.

"Wait!. I want to join too." Yuri said

Her friends look at her with wondering eyes on her even taeyeon who's always calm look at her with surprised look.

"Are you sure? Isn't this your cup of tea? Hyo and Soo is the only one i know who's doing things like this." Taeyeon said while looking at yuri

"Yah!! Don't inffect yuri with your killjoyness. let her do what she want and join our exciting game!!" Sooyoung said looking at taeyeon "Don't mind her yul. She just can't relate on our playful time because of her killjoyness. Yeah!!! Prepare your honda civic yul. Im going to win this bet. I promise you that.

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder. Giving him a look that: Don't-tell-me-i-didn't-warn-you look.

She knows that its plain stupid what her desicion are to join the bet, And just like what taeyeon said She didn't do this kind of thing.

After all, she is a responsible girl. But then again she just can't let her friends play with innocent Ice Maiden. Call her chivalrous,caring or just plain stupid. Whats important to her is she's going to protect jessica. That why she's gonna do everything to win this bet and protect jessica to her friends.


 

Jessica slowly climb to the stairs to her mother's room holding a tray of food on her hands. even though she's nervous she still walk toward her mather's room.

She lightly knock on her mother's room but there is no anwer she opened the door a little and peek.

"Mom?, i bring a food here for you," she said in small voice

Again she didn't hear a reply. She open the door wider and walk in the room. The food of tray slipped on her hands because of shock. It made a loud noise when it hit the floor. She's staring on her mom's bed.

Her mother is lying in her bed not breathing with pool of blood all over the bed sheets from her mother's wounded pulse.


Jessica sit up straight sweating and breathing hard, She look around a little bit disoriented as where she was. She sigh in relief when she see the familiar  color caramel wall in her room on SM Women's dormitory.

She hold her head. Its the same nightmare everynight. Ten years had past but she still couldn't forget her past, it still haunt her.

She let out a sigh. When is she gonna be relieve on her past. It's been a long time now but her wounded heart still hasn't healed because of her past.

"Are you okay, Jessice-shi?" Sunny asked her one of her roomate.

She just look at her expressionless. Concern is evident on sunny's face-one thing that she didn't seen in a long time from anyone. She feel that something is blocking that why she looked away. She remind herself not care about the others and just care about herself ONLY.

"I'm okay" She simply said, and stood up from her bed sunny's eyes is following her movement.

"Are you sure? lately ive been seeing you having a bad dream. Do you have a problem? If you have don't be shy to tell me or yoona and tiffany maybe we could help,"Sunny offerd her.

She lookd at her."i'm really okay. I don't have a problem. Thanks for the offer." she said in cold tone and turn her back.

She walk srtaight in their mini kitchen in their dormitory to have a one glass of juice, After that she walk to the rooftop and kill time in there.

Four years of her staying in SMWD she's always oin the rooftop when she want to be left alone. No one is coming up there because its on the fourth floor, besidesthat its lazy to walk up there cause its on the fourth floor, its dark in there every night.

She suddenly remember sunny's concerned face. She knows that, What she did to her is kind a bad. In her four years staying here sunny has always been good to her, same goes to yoona and tiffany but she just give them a cold shoulder.

She had always been like that . She built walls between her and the outside world . She didn'd

t want to get close to anyone. She had been damage too much by the people she loved that left her. she wouldn't survive if she ever got hurt again.

Evar since her father left her, little by little her world fell apart. In her early age she needed to be mature to take care of herself and her mother that has been eaten by sadness and depression. When her mother decided to suicide, she completely left alone in this cruel world.

She needed to be patient on her aunt side. But her aunt husband try to her so she just decided to run away.

In four long years she conyinued her life alone. Thakns for the money her father left, she lived her life comfortable so she didn't need to work. She enroll in SMU because no one know her in that school. And she live in SMWD.

In four long years she crated a world for herself only. She didn't let anyone in- in her own world- Classmates or Roommates, Same age as her or Older than her. Every thing she do she do it alone shopping,studying,malling,watching movies--almost every thing that normal person want to do with others she do it alone.

She know many people is pissed off because of her attitude. In fact she have so many nicknamein her school they said she's a freak, ice, robot, ice princess and the most student callingg her is "Ice Maiden"-all of that is connected on her name but she didn't care at all because what ever they say or do can't hurt her because she's already in too much pain that her feelings got numb. ever since her mother cry she didn't shed a tear after that nothing can make her cry, nothing can make her happy. she see the world with colorless or black and white, or just a plain gray because of too much pain. Her wounded heart that cannot be heald by anyone.

 

 

Hello my lovely readers!! again im sorry for not updating like what i promise so here i make it up to you with this long chapter im sorry(bow)

if i didn't meet your expectation sorry but im just a 19 year old girl so comment what you think i did try my best though i wish with this simple fanfic of mine i can heal even just a little your yulsic heart thank you to all of you for reading and wasting your precious time in my fanfic, so enjoy reading bu buy (^ ^)/~~.. 

pls comment your thought about my update its giving me energy to update u know hehehe