Chapter Two

"Bue Roses For The Ice Maiden"

Jessica is running in the hallway cause she's late on her first class in korean institution 101. She's on her last semesteron her college . She's taking up Bs psychology, which she found ironic since she had psychiatric treatment many times back when she was young. She had trauma when she saw her mother's dead body on her own bed.

She continue to walk faster but she stooped when something hit her face she look at waht hit her its a paper plane. She shooked her head, there are so many people who have so many time's in their hands. She continue to walk again.

Not long after she walk again something hit her face again causing her to close her eyes, when she opened her eyes she see an paper plane again that is on the floor near her feet now she know the culprit who hit her face and she's getting irritated.

She irritatetedly pick the paper plane and scanned the hallway so she could see the culprit who'se playing the paper plane.

There is someone who is walking near her, A tall beautiful woman who's scratching her head and walking towards her direction.

She glared the woman with her so called icy glare, The woman is wearing a dark jeans matching with v polo v-nech shirt and white rubber shoes. Her hair was darkest shade of brown she had ever seen  while her eyes fill with thick eyelashes and dark eyebrown eyes, She was gorgeous in very unique way. She wasn't exactly you're heartthrob campus but her face look really interesting. Her face was really refreshing with that shy smile of her and her expressive eyes.

Jessica came walk toward the woman and gave her the paper plane while still giving her an icy glare.

"Is it yours?" Jessica coldly asked.

The woman nodded her head. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to hit it to you," The woman apologized to her .

"I don't care if you want to waste your time in this things but next make sure you don't disturbed other person,got it?" Jessica said while the woman can only nod her head beacause of the icy glare that she's recieving to jessica. Jessica started to walk away to tha woman.

"Miss!!!, wait a minute" The woman loudly called her when she walk a few steps already.

Jessica turned around whit expressionless face and looke at the woman

"Do you need somethin?" Jessica asked with an irritated voice when the woman starting to walk towards her again.

"Can i know your name? Well me Im KWON YURI, Fourth year majoring business  administration,You? The girl hold out her hand for a shake hands

Jessica didn't shake the girl hands and simply look at it before fixed her gaze to the woman again.

"Sorry but not sorry but i don't want you to know my name or i even wanna know your's or anyone in this school for the matter. More to someone whos same age as i but still playing a paper plane And wasting her time on it." After jessica said that and turned aroun to walk away again this time the woman or our so called kwon yuri can't even say a word because of a shock.

"First try and i already failed" Yuri thought while following jessica's retrieving figure with her stares. She already know that befriending with so called ice princess is not an easy job. But she hadn't expect her to be that called . Jessica didn't even give her any emotion when she's talking to her.

Her friends immidietly walk toward her that witness how she failed on her first attempt.

"Well your a failure girl, your first attempt is failed, hahahahahaha!!, your technique is soooooo oooolllllldd!!" Sooyoung said while laughing.

Yuri clenched her jaw

"Well where did you learn that paper plane style yul because seriously it was so lame lame lame~~,Beside its so corny and you can already see that its going to failed." Sooyoun said after lauhing so hard.

Yuri is getting more irritated "Shut up!!! Soo!!" yuri said before she walk away from her friends. She badly needed a drink to reduce her hot headed mind right now.

"This is the first time that i saw yuri rejecred by a girl!! her reaction is so funny!!!HAHAHAH!!, she look like an idiot!." Hyoyeon said between her laugh,

"Yeah!!like what you said,plus she literally hd her jaw drop because of shock hahaha!!!" sooyoun said agreeing on what hyoyeon said

"Thats why we should carefully think before we make a move on the ice princess so we wouldn't be look like yuri." sooyoung said

Yuri clenched her jaw she had enough already

"I SAID SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! you ywo are full of yourselves did you even have a move to make her melt huh!!,Atleast i attemt not like the two of you always playing around!!"

Sooyoung smirk "Who said to you that i hadn'T make a move" sooyoung said with calm mischievous tone, "Who doyou think your talking to im choi sooyoung the LADY'S GIRL you know." sooyoung said with her cocky tone

Yuri felt a little threatened "If you are so great choi ing sooyoung lets hear what did you do first to make jessica to fall for you." yuri said provoking sooyoung.

"Ummm, its not so brilliant. i hust ask a favor to my friend sunny to invite jessica to my birthday  party next week, just so you know sunny my friend is jessica's roommate."

Yuri can't even say a word she didn't know that sooyoung had an advantage like that.

The sunny's sooyoung talking about is her childhoodfriend,classmate,and her best girl friend, sunny is the only one who can handle sooyoung's cocky and playfull attitude.

"And what makes you think that she's goiing to attend your birthday party next week?, you heard her she didn'T want to innteract to anyone she meet." yuri said

"She just said that , as far as i know no woman can resist choi sooyoung." sooyoung said

"Im going now if i stay here a little longer air mimight blow me away cause of your cockiness!." yuri said and walk away while she'S walking to the hallwy she's thinking of what sooyoung said and she frowned because of it.

She didn't know that sooyoung has planned. not just a planned but a great one, even if she doesn't want to fell threatened she can help but to slightly panic because of sooyoung's action,If its courting someone she's sure that sooyoung si the best, well thats sooyoung forte after all.

She's not like sooyoug that every girl she see are going to play them .

She massaged her bridge of nose , why did she even participate on this dare now she'S suffering because of it oh now she remember she'S concerned on jessicas being and that is weired back then she didn't even care if sooyoung and hyoyeon is doing what they're doing right now she just leave them alone because its not her business but now she just can't sit back knowing that both of her friends is targeing jessica or the ice princess she just can't help it but fell like she had t oprotect jessica to her friends if you ask her why she didn't know the answer but maybe someday she will know why she's acting like this tahts why she wanna win this bet no matter what to know the answer of her question and she just doesn't want sooyoung to play wit jessicas heart ,

thats what yuri had in mind while walkning at the corridor of the school.


bye out hehhehe ( ^ 0 ^) /~~~~ see you on the next update hope you like it and sorry for the wrong grammar