Prologue

"Bue Roses For The Ice Maiden"

Jessica covered her ears with pillows, yet she can still hear her parents arguing in their room. It's not the first time they argued; locking herself In her room becomes the norm. They constantly repeat it every day.

At her early age, she knows that her father doesn't love them. Even though she's only nine years old, her mind is open to the hurtful truth that her father doesn't love her. For her father, she and her mother is the one who ruined his life.

Her mother just forced her father to marry her. she drunk and seduced him before his marriage to his true love. And she is the fruit of that mistake, And she's also the one who's making her father remember that she and her mother is the reason why his true love leaves him. She knows all of that, Thanks to their neighbor who's always gossiping about them and their children who were always bullying her in their school.

She's frightened when she heard a crashing sound in their room, followed by the eternal argument of her parents.

 "The most difficult thing about you is you can't trust me! If you don't want to continue, then leave, leave me be!!" Her father shouted.

"HAH!!, and why would I do that? What do you think of me, an idiot!? I'll never be going to leave you, and you'll never going to be happy with your mistress!! Her mother shouted with a much louder voice.

    She hears a loud crashing again.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!! STOP IT!!" Her father shouted, followed by a loud crash again. " I give up, and I'm so fed up in this relationship!! If you don't want to leave me then, I'm the one who's going to leave you!!!" after that, she hears the slamming door.

"YUNHO!! Come back here!!" Her mother shouted.

She hurriedly stands up and peeks at her door. Her father is going downstairs. She hurriedly opens the door to stop her father, but her mother beat her to it.

"Yunho, please pity me, don't leave me" I can't live without you, please!!" Her mother begged her father while crying. You will never think that this woman is a tiger when she's angry if you see her now.

"Katherine, let's stop this foolishness, okay? I know that you know that I don't love you, and I can't ever love you. We're just going to hurt ourselves furthermore if we continue this foolishness," Her father said with a cold voice that sent a chill down on her spine. Her mother holds her father's arm very tight, like her life is depending on it.

"P-please....*sob*...please, I beg you, Yunho. I can't live without you. And how about Jessica i-if you leave me.....if you leave us."

"You know that I don't love that child too. Every time I saw her face, I always remember how you ruined my life. Even though I want to love him ---that child i-i can't...I just can't. Don't worry, I'm going to leave huge money for the both of you," He said, turning his back without looking at them.

Her mother chases him.

She's frozen on her spot. She feels like her heart is tearing apart like hundreds---no--like a million knives stabbing it because of what her father said a while ago. At the same time, her tears won't stop even how many times she wiped them, and it keeps rolling like a water faucet. Even though she knows what her father said a long time ago, It hurt like hell, and it broke as a truck hit her when she hears that on her own father's mouth.

She went downstairs and walked to her mother that continuously crying on the floor. She can't do anything but watch her father's car slowly fading away while tears keep rolling down her cheeks.

Her mother hugged her.

She hugs her mother more tightly. Ever since that day, she and her mother are the ones who are always together. And ever since that day, too, she hates everything about her father. HATE, DESPISE, DISGUSTING everything that describes her father. She hates him to death, and she will NEVER EVER FORGIVE her father until the end, even if he begged her for it. NO. SHE JESSICA JUNG SWEAR TO DEATH THAT SHE WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FATHER NO MATTER WHAT.

 

 

 

 

Hi!~ my lovely readers!! Thanks for subscribing to this story. I hope you will enjoy this thank you (bow)

so~ I give this prologue, so you know why she turns into an ice princess/ice maiden. You'll get to see a lot more

when you keep reading this story, and I'm sorry too if I didn't update every day cause an I have a full-time job. Sorry ~(bow)

tell me your opinion about this one, my lovely readers/sone's/specialy Yulsic shipper (bow)

comment below hehehhe