1/1

Attraction

My baby I want to play with you

Come closer, I want to hug you tight 

 

The cool autumn breeze invaded the room through the slight crack of the window. Pouting due to the intruding chill you snuggled closer to your boyfriend as you lay side by side on the bed, your face now buried in his broad chest.

 

"Cold?" Yixing asked, smiling sweetly at you.

 

You nod slightly and almost immediately felt his arms wrap around your waist tighter. His warmth and how his body pressed against yours felt almost too perfect. As if this was how it was always meant to be. You inhaled his sweet scent and inwardly hoped this moment would last forever.

 

The mood is just right, will you close your eyes?

Actually, I try to hide it 

But I can’t hide my pounding heart 

It feels like my breath will stop, I can’t breath

 

 

Yixing intertwined your hands together and pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. You smiled, switching positions so your head now rested on his shoulder.

 

Simple gestures like pecks or hand-holding were many of the little things Yixing does to show his affection to you. Sometimes he may be a little forgetful or clumsy but that's one of the many things that make him Zhang Yixing - the man who currently had total control of your heart. Despite his flaws, in your eyes he was pure perfection. An angel sent from heaven, that's how you would put it.

 

When I lie in bed with you

The inside of my head blushes

 

 

"You're so beautiful" Yixing muttered, mainly to himself, as he turned his head to look at you. You felt your face go red and smiled shyly. You're generally a talkative person, always blabbering on about this and that. You're usually never silent. But Yixing is pretty much an exception. No one can leave you breath taken from his sweet words like he can. They might be typical words in every relationship but you know he says it will full honestly, and that makes the simplest words even more special.

 

When we’re together, it lights up a different world 

Your hand that goes up to my waist

 

It was Yixing who leaned in first, capturing your mouth in a sweet innocent kiss. The taste of him was almost too addictive as he pulled you closer, wrapping his hands around your waist.

 

Letting go for air, you continue resting your head on his shoulder while he played with your hair.

 

"Yixing. I love you, I really do." You whisper, audible enough for him to hear.

 

"I love you too babe"

 

Every time you move, I get shivers all over my body

You notice that and gradually pull me closer

 

It feels like as days passed, you kept falling for him more.

 

----------

Italics lyrics are taken from Jucy x Jenissi - Attraction (Rap cover). Short yet sweet, as I would put it c: Please comment your thoughts and remember to subscribe to my other writings ^^