School Trip – Bus Ride and Roommate’s [Part 1]

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Christmas was around the corner and the school from the festival earned enough money to go on the winter recess trip.

“Yunie can you pass these out to the class please.” Mr. Hae handed the Queenka a packet that was clipped together, she took the clip off and began to hand it out to the students. Yunie folded and crumpled a permission slip and handed it to Soori.

“Real mature.” Soori took a paper from beneath the stack of papers, almost giving her a paper cut and focused on the rest of the lesson. Yunie tossed the paper and it hit her on the head.

“The is your problem?!”

“Ms. Jang is there a problem?” Mr. Hae asked knowing full well what the problem was and he regretted making Yunie pass the papers out.

“Nothing I can’t handle.” She tossed the paper back at Yunie in the face and flipped her off after she sat back down. Yunie grew outraged and was ready to swing a punch at Soori before Mark got up and sat on Soori’s desk.

“So Soori? Do you have the notes for Trig?” Soori glanced at Mark and handed him the folder as she pressed on. Ahri and Dohye who was transferred to this class because of a mix up in her schedule giggled beside her.

"You have to control your temper!" Youngmi scolded. She was also transferred due to the same mix-up.


"I have 17 years of patience and she's breaking such hard work. Shame on the hoe." She mumbled folding her arms. Soori felt something come at the corner of her eye and caught whatever it was. It was a paper airplane neatly folded to take flight. She unfolded and read the small thin words.

'Morning gorgeous, you going on the trip with me?' - JB

Soori turned and looked at him, she smiled softly and began to write back. She folded the paper and flew it back.

‘Nope! Because you're going. ‘- S

Soori could hear the gasp and turned her head to face him. He made a heart over his chest and pulled the heart apart with a pout. She laughed and shook her head. He wrote up something quick and flown the plane back to her.

'Please go, I will be bored and I need my beautiful girl.' - JB

Soori gasped in shock and blushed, she folded the paper and placed it in her binder, Yunie being curious watched the entire interaction.

 

 

 

+++

The day went by quickly and fortunately the trip finally came around, Soori and her mother helped her pack her bags for the week trip to the winter retreat, she packed scarves, pajamas, sweaters, a jacket that’ll last through the snow and much more. When she finished folding and placing her clothes in her striped decorative luggage case that her father left with her as a child. She pulled out a forest green long sleeve floral panel top and a black high waist skinny jeans with chunky heel laced boots in forest green.

Youngmi and the girls waited outside for their leader to come out so they could all go together to the bus that might have been waiting outside the school. When she finally came out of her house the girls cheered and ran out happy they got a week away from home and school.

The girls when they arrived at the school three huge buses stood at the entrance of the school waiting for the students to climb aboard. Soori spotted the boys and walked over but as she got there she was tackled by a thin male that had blonde bangs.

“Ow! Bambam! ”

“You came!”

“Of course I did.” She mumbled a little agitated but she was happy for this warm welcome from him so she pushed her negative emotions aside.

“Do you like my hair?”

“Bambam it’s the same thing from last week.” Bambam paused and thought about it.

“Should I dye it pink then?”

“Pink?” Bambam before he could explain was pushed to the side by the raven haired leader; he looked down at her and gave her a bright smiled.

“Good morning-” But before he could get the rest of his sentence through, Mark shoved him aside and gave Soori a random hug.

“Oh! Good morning Mark.” Mark nodded and went up to Youngmi and the other girls and gave them random hugs as well. Jackson bumped in between Jaebum not catching what Mark was actually trying to do and took hold of Soori’s hand and began to dance around.

“Yay we’re all going! Let’s hope we are bus buddies.”

“We are getting bus buddies?” Ahri asked confused. *How old are we? five?*

“Yeah there are limited amounts of seats in each bus so the teacher wants one row with one boy and one girl and the other row with pairings of the same genders, Mr. Hae said he was going to do it differently though.

“That’s weird.” Soori blinked and looked at Dohye who shrugged not really understanding either.

“Alright! Roll call and teams!” Mr. Hae and his two partner teachers for the trip held out clip boards and called students of who is going on which bus with what teacher.

Names were called left and right and Mr. Hae had his normal class of the morning on his list, he called in partners until finally what’s left was just got7 and the girls.

“Soori and Ahri.” Soori and Ahri high fived each other happily, but froze their silent celebration when the next two names were called.

“Jaebum and Yunie. – “Yunie had a mini celebration with her

Please log in to read the full chapter