A New Friend~

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ahmi and Soori took the train together and it turns out that they live a stop from each other. Soori got off a stop before Ahmi and walked home, as she was walking she felt something lingering behind her. She turned around not seeing anyone. Soori couldn’t help but feel a rather considerable pressure on her chest and quickly walked home. When she got home she saw another gift basket at her door, it signaled her mother wasn't home yet. Soori quickly picked it up and walked into the house.

Soori even when she got up to her house and locked the door, the pressure in her chest did not cease whatsoever. She sat on the kitchen island stool and unwrapped the plastic from the basket and looked inside.

“Chocolate… Chocolate… and… More chocolate.” She mumbled seeing stacks of small to king sized bars, she pulled out the tape recorder and ate pieces of Hershey kisses and froze when she heard the creepiest thing on the tape recorder. BESTie’s Love Option began to play, this was creepier then it should’ve been to Soori, especially since she hadn’t heard the song since the last time it came out, as well as in the school building. Nowhere else.

Soori stopped the tape and dropped it in the basket and went up to her room and threw everything but the chocolates away.

She sighed softly and went to take a quick shower before heading to bed.

---

Days and days passed and the group practiced until they dropped until finally the day of the Rose Festival, the annual homecoming dance had appeared like it was right around the corner.

Youngmi and Ahmi became close friends after Soori introduced them and ended up becoming Marks partner for the dance routine.

The girls talked and chatted away but the girls stopped when they heard a familiar laughter come from down the hallway.

“Dodo is at it again!” Soori, Ahmi and Mi looked over and saw a girl on the floor rolling her sprained wrist. The girl on the floor had long brown hair with short bangs and wore a plaid button up shirt with a grey pullover that had a coffee mug in the middle with ‘How is Your Life?’ bolded around the cup; she wore a black appliqué sweat pants and grey vans.

“Dodo?” Soori furrowed her brows and watched the bully pick on the poor girl, unafraid because Soori was on her side; Ahmi walked over to Yunie and her goons and held out her hand.

“Are you okay, Dohye?” Ahmi knew the girl because she had math with the girl and was even her math partner a few times.

“Oh, hello…! Yes I’m fine.” She smiled warily and held out her good hand and stood up, Soori and Youngmi had walked over already and picked up her fallen books. Soori walked over to Yunie who smirked but the smirk was wiped off her face as she snatched the girls book bag from Yunie and handed it back to the girl.

Please log in to read the full chapter