Explanation

I Still Love You (아직도 사랑해)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

"Suzy, what took you so long..? Ehh.. Sehun..?", Mark opens the door.

"Yes, Mark. Long time no see. Eh,is this your cousin that you told me, Suzy..?", Sehun asked. Suzy and Sehun sits at the center sofa. While Mark sits on the sofa at their right.

"There's something I need to tell you, oppa.. And I think we have to cancel our plan to the gym tonight. My arms hurt. And how do you know Sehun..?", Suzy asked Mark.

"Well, he is my neighbour who just lived in front of our house. and I have hang out with him. So tell me about what the hell just happened to you, Suzy..?"

"When I am on my way back, there's a group of gangsters who attacked me.. Probably want to me.. I don't know. But most of them with a knife and I think they must be sent to attack me. And I think I know who is the ing guy who tries to do this kind of things to me. And luckily Sehun helps me to escapes. Thanks to him I'm save now because those guys are pretty strong.", Suzy explained to Mark.

"Do you report this to the police..? This is quite serious.. I'm afraid that uncle and auntie will get worried about you. By the way, Sehun .. Thanks for saving my cousin.", Mark seems concerned.

"You're welcome,Mark. Actually it's quite surprise when she said she doesn't want to report this thing. But Suzy, if you really know this guy, you should take some action. Maybe he'll do something worse than this to you in the future.",Sehun concerned about Suzy.

"Well, I guess.. I was about to stop playing this stupid game with that stupid guy. But the fact of he sends gangsters to attack me just shows that he doesn't have any to confront with me. Sorry for the dirty language."

"So you do know that guy..? Who is it..?",Mark asked.

"It is the evil prince of my school.. The son of my school's principal, Kim Myungsoo. The guy that I most hated in this universe."

"I know him. He tries to court my girlfriend.. Emm. I mean my ex girlfriend. And he succeed. But he just play with her feelings. ! But why does he wants to mess up with you, Suzy..? Plus he never dare to mess up with a girl like this.. All he ever does is just break girls heart.", Sehun explains how he knows Myungsoo. 

"I think it is different for me then.. Cause on my first day, I have punched his face. Mark oppa, pleasee... don't tell mom and dad about this.. I don't want them to get worried and it disrupt their bussiness trip."

"Fine.. I won't tell them. But anything happens, please call me. And Sehun, please take care of Suzy while in school. And I want you to accompany her when she's going to school and when she's going back, okay..? Don't worry, I will pay you with Dominos. But please.. I'm so worried about her.", Mark asked Sehun some favor.

"Well.. I guess I can't resist your request because I love Dominos. And don't worry hyung. Not just because of Dominos I accept your offer but she is your only cousin. Of course I will take care of her."

 

 

 

 

 

While in Myungsoo is in his room.. Waiting for the gangsters to call him and report about their attacks on Suzy.

And suddenly they called him.

"Boss, I'm sorry. When we are about to 'taste' her, she attacks us and someone helps her. Both of them are strong and they are wearing the same school u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter