Truth

I Still Love You (아직도 사랑해)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's POV:

I have to get up early because Sehun have to accompany me to school from today.

I wish that Mark oppa doesn't ask him to do so. I can take care of myselfs.

Plus, Sehun is my senior in the school which means that he maybe asks some of the juniors to watch for me at the class.

My life doesn't have any privacy anymore.  T.T

Plus, I cannot visits my mom and dad's grave before going to school is because of him.

'Maybe I'll visits them during weekends instead.', Suzy thought.

 

 

During my way to school with Sehun..

"Hey. What are you thinking now Suzy..? You seems thinking about something. Do you have any problem or anything to tell me..? You can tell me.", Sehun then ruffled my hair which cause my hair a bit messy.

"Heyy! Don't play with my hair.", then I repaired my hair.

"Actually there's nothing to tell.. But I just want to ask you something..? If there's some girl who likes you but she hides her identity and actually she's your best friend before but she looks way too different from before. Would you accept her if she told the truth about her feelings towards you..?",I continues but it seems that Sehun thinking so hard for the answer.

"Well.. Your situation is so damn complicated. Plus, I never had that situation before. But I think it depends on me. If I really can accept the truth the maybe I will accept her but about her liking me is depends on my heart.",Sehun tries to answer.

"Okayy.. Thanks,Sehun for the answer.", I smiled at him.

"But I think it's better to tell the truth as soon as possible before the guy find out. He will be pissed off if he finds out by himself.", Sehun continues.

"Okay, captain. Hahaha."

"Since when I'm your captain..?"

'I hope I can tell him but I'm still not ready.. I hope Luhan will understands.', Suzy thought.

 

 

 

 

During the first period of class, when the teacher comes in the class.

"Myungsoo and Suzy, please come to the principal's office. Mr. Kim would love to see both of you.. And other students please open page 45.", the teacher said while smirks at both of us.

Seriously the situation is so freaking awkward. I haven't talk to Myungsoo since morning, I mean I was so pissed about what happened yesterday.

And he just do his innocent face.

Does he even knows that yesterday's atack is from him..? Bleerrghh.. Nice acting.. Just because he wants to see his father.

So both of us arrived at the principal's office and coming inside the office.

"Both of you.. Have a seat..", the principal showed the chair in front of his table.

"Well.. I know what happens between both of you.. And stayed quite but yesterday was so over the limit!!,",the principal went mad.

'Okay.. I never thought that it 's going to be like this!', I thought.

"I know that Suzy knows who was almost her and she just remains quite about that and you, Myungsoo.. You put me in a real shame as a son of a principal."

"What are you talking about dad..?", Myungsoo still in his innocent face.

'Nice acting evil prince..', I thought.

"There's someone told me about what happened between both of you and he gave an evidence about what happens yesterday..", Then the principal took out his phone.

"Listen to this dad.. I don't know anything.", Myungsoo tries to defense himselfs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter