Chapter 1

Please, Look At Me...

I had my first crush when I was in elementary school, on the fifth grade to be exact. Honestly, it didn’t turn out great. This person is my junior and I didn’t have any courage to make a long conversation with this person. We just smiled shyly.

Those feeling didn’t stay long.

My second crush is my friend in junior high and I was in my…second year, maybe? And this person already knew my feeling. Maybe because my oblivious attitude toward this person or because one of my friend told to this person about my feeling. And those feeling stay for almost a year.

And then it disappeared just like…puff!

When I was in high school, I had three crushes. Two of them ended in a relationship with me. For the last realtionship, we made it until we graduated and went to the same university, same major, and same class. But…

This person cheated on me for almost a year! Then we broke up. I did it, of course I’m the one who said that we should end this relationship. And I wasted my whole two-damn-terms just to forget that person.

 

That was my love’s story.

 

And I told myself that I won’t make another love’s story.

 

Never.

 

******

 


Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Hyung~ can I come in? Oh I SWEAR I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!”

Kyungsoo was standing in front his wardrobe and wearing only his boxer when suddenly, Jongin knocked his door and just opened it without his permission. Jongin closed his eyes with his palm and he let the door wide opened.

“CLOSE THE DOOR!”

“O-Okay!”

And Jongin could hear the click sound behind him. Kyungsoo’s bad habit is he never lock his door, unless when he took a shower outside, bought some food, and went to class. A couple minutes after, Jongin heard a click sound again and Kyungsoo opened the door.

“Can I….come in?”

Kyungsoo just answered with a hum and, “Close the door.”

“Do you have a class, Hyung?” Jongin asked while sitting on Kyungsoo’s bed and watching him put in his books to his bag.

“Yes, in half an hour again. Have you had your lunch?”

Jongin grinned. “Noooooooot yet. Let’s have a lunch then!”

 

“Aaargh my neck’s hurt!” Chanyeol’s growled. He never liked algebra so he just stared at his book, pretended he was writing a note and ended hurt his neck. “Yah, Kyungsoo..”

“What is it?” I answered him without broke my contact with my phone. I was texting Jongin.

“How do I look?”

“Uhm, tall?”

“… And?”

“And…” I put my phone back into my pocket then looked at Chanyeol. “Tall,” just because he is tall. Kyungsoo was telling the truth.

“Oh my God, that’s it? After two years, I just look tall?”

“Wait, no.” Kyungsoo put his index finger on his chin as a signed that he was thinking. He stared at Chanyeol from his head to toe. “I think…”

“… Yeah yeah?”

“Taller.” Then Kyungsoo walked, leaving Chanyeol facepalmed behind.

 

 

 

Jongin:

Kyungsoo hyung~ where are you?

Kyungsoo:

In my room. Why?

Can you please pick me up? I’m still at campus :(

Why so sudden? You always go home by yourself duh -_-

IT IS RAINING OUTSIDE, HYUNG, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Oh, is it? Wait, I’ll check it.

TT TT

Yes, it is.

Then pick me up~ I don’t bring my umbrella TT TT

Fine. Where are you?

In front of the library XD

Ok.

 

 

It was downpour outside. Kyungsoo walked carefully beacuse the road is slippery. Thirteen minutes he already arrived at the said place. Then he handed another umbrella in his left hand to Jongin.

“Thankyou, Hyung~” Jongin hugged Kyungsoo. Jongin didn’t use any jacket so when Kyungsoo’s cheek touched with Jongin’s shirt, it felt cold.

“Where’s your jacket?” Kyungsoo asked and looked into Jongin’s eyes. The latter just grinned and said, “It was so hot in the afternoon and I didn’t want to wear a doub- OUCH, HYUNG! Why did you hit me?!” Jongin whined and caressed his left arm.

“Your punishment for being so unprepared when you already knew that from this month will be a rainy season,” Jongin pouted and Kyungsoo turned his back to Jongin, “And for disturbing me while I was studying.”

“Sooowwwrrrrryyyyy, Hyuuuuung… Phweeeease forgive meeeee..”

Kyungsoo tried to hold his laugh and tried not to lose with Jongin’s aegyo. Lucky for him because Jongin couldn’t see his expression. Then, Kyungoo cleared his throat, opened up his umbrella, and said, “Let’s go back.”

“Hyuuuung….” Jongin whined and stomped his feet. Jongin was totally looked like a child. It was obvious that Jongin so clingy and so into Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned around to face Jongin and was making an uninterested-fake-face. “What again?” And Kyungsoo’s expression changed to a shocked face when he saw a couple walked from library and to their direction.

Jongin realized Kyungsoo’s expression and frowned, “Hyung?”

And the couple passed beside them while Kyungsoo throw his gaze to another direction. The male, maybe, felt something because he stopped from his track and turned his face to Kyungsoo’s direction.

“Hm? What’s wrong?” The female asked and turned her gaze to Kyungsoo and to Jongin. “Did you know them, sweety?”

Kyungsoo freezed on his spot while Jongin felt so confused. He throws his gaze to Kyungsoo, and then to the couple.

The male turned his face around and smiled to his woman, “No. Let’s go home.” Then they walked, leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo behind.

Jongin approached Kyungsoo and stood in front of him. He bent over to see Kyungsoo’s face because he was looking his shoes all the time.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”

No answer.

“Do you know them?”

Still no answer.

“Hyu-“

“Let’s go home.”

 

*****