Insane

2 AM

After being with Taehyung all this time, Jungkook figured he had known. He had known Taehyung was an absolute mess. He knows how hard it is for Taehyung. He has seen how the elder gets frustrated when he left an essay undone, when he can't figure which color ink pen to use, when theres no coffee in Jungkook's small kitchen and sometimes Jungkook helps him. Jungkook'll switch on baking tutorials to give Taehyung a break, he'll decide a color for him, he'll run down to the store to get black coffee.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung had problems with catching up with himself. He's well aware of how the older couldn't keep up with the rush of excitement in him or how he felt clogged up whenever he has everything going on up in his brain. (Just like last Friday when Jungkook called him saying he's making lasagna for lunch over the phone ,because Taehyung loves it, Taehyung shrieked over the line and hang up and when he came over that Friday night he ignored Jungkook because he blamed Jungkook for making him over excited that resulted in him to not focus in class.) (Or the time when he threw his half done essay out of his apartment door because he didn't know which sentence in his head sounded the best and when Jungkook visited him after school he found Taehyung's essay on Taehyung's front door.)


That night when Taehyung crumbled, Taehyung tell Jungkook stories how he swayed himself through the night with melodies that only he could hear to, with aching heart and unknown thoughts (before he met Jungkook). He brings happiness in the day with forced smile, deliberate laughter that roll from his lips making everyone believe that he is actually happy, living in total bliss. Though, each time the sun sinks, his heart sinks deeper than it ever could. Taehyung hates himself for chasing away his friends, for failing to do simple things on his own, for making things so hard for himself.  Taehyung cries to Jungkook how his brain are constantly running with words, ideas and he can't seem to keep up. It upsets him and he felt absolutely insane at times. How he can't seem to filter his inner thoughts and when he tried to, he end up being more perplexed about it.

There's just so many words to write, so many things to say, quite a number of things to do but with all these, hyung's stuck in figuring which one to do first.

And that was the first time he sees Taehyung talking all serious and in total misery and Jungkook thinks he's never seen Taehyung this devastated. Taehyung's all shattered, eyes bruised with fatigue ness, fidgeting fingers clawing at the end of Jungkook's shirt, disheveled bursting orange hair like it has been run by fingers a million times due to all the frustration building in him.

So when the clock struck 2 am, Jungkook lets Taehyung fall apart in his apartment into broken sobs because he knows when Taehyung stops talking, he'll gather Taehyung back up. And when Taehyung does stop talking, Jungkook looks at him, reach down to Taehyung's hands, grip it, gives Taehyung his bunny smile. Just like that Taehyung knows Jungkook understands. Taehyung knows Jungkook will help him because Jungkook has been doing it all along since they met. Since they got closer.

And when Taehyung wipes off his tears with the front of his shirt, Jungkook gives an amused face with a hyung what the hell, what are tissues for, Taehyung gives him a smirk with a for immatures like you to waste them. And a cry for help was heard from Jungkook because Taehyung was throwing him soft punches to his stomach.

And the night was filled with one of them acting dead (because someone decided that pretending to be shot by a bullet was fun), loud music coming from Taehyung's phone (which resulted in Jungkook half screaming at him to get the fcking music down because it's 3 in the morning) and Jungkook melodious voice humming to Taehyung's favorite song.

And that night Jungkook figured that more nights like this would come.

 

Note: I hope you guys like this, i'm sorry if it's not what you expect it to turn out. I'm sorry for the short chapter it's 11.24 pm here and i'm half asleep already. Love you guys, i hope we all can be friends.:)~~ Follow me on twitter @coffeeaddictss ~