Crowd

2 AM

Jungkook was tired, desperately tired to notice the dark circles under his eyes and how his body is soaked in fatigueness. Facial appearance seems like he'd never actually gotten a peaceful sleep in the past few days and his eyes screamed true. He haven't been sleeping, spending his sleepless night limbs spread all over his lonely bed and thinking. He pondered a little too long during these nights. And now he's facing the mirror with a stoic expression painted over his face, nimble fingers gripping the sides of the sink a little too hard for support. His eyes seemed soulless and desperate for happiness while his lips are silently pleading for assurance that he's not really alone in this world

Months ago he never really felt so alone because during those times he succumbed to perfection. His first priority was to study and think about trivial matters later on.  He spend his friday nights sprawled on his bed with his notes accompanying him through the night while his classmates go to high school parties with music being their companion. There were times where he was invited personally by his classmates and he desperately wants to go, have fun, drink, to forget his troubles away but he kept telling himself it's dumb. It's dumb how they drink to their heart's content all night but a major hangover wil be reaching them in the morning.

But now that school's over and he's finally graduating in a few months, he's all alone, left vulnerable in his own apartment. He thinks its funny how just weeks ago he was at desperate point over the undone school work and now there's really nothing for him to do. Now he's sitting on his black old fashioned couch wrecking his own brain at how cruel life was to him at the moment. Though the room was still and silent, Jungkook can hear the sient cries in his wrecked mind. Jungkook decides this is suffocating, being in his apartment is choking him. So he decides to be near people, to be in a crowd.

He left his apartment minutes ago and now he's merely walking on a random steet through the crowd feeling better as the noise from the crowd seems to drown the voices in his head. It's nice he conclude being around people, it's less depressing. He kept walking through highly fashionable teenagers smelled of mixed cologne and money until he realized he's underdressed. Jungkook felt a bit out of place he must say or maybe these idiots are overdressed he wonders. He made a turn to another lane which leads back tp his apartment when he bumbed onto a guy slightly a centimetre taller than him. He didnt notice how his right shoulder starts to ache until he realized how hard he had hit the stranger.

Jungkook looked at the stranger's chest as mumbles of apologies left his lips in a hurry terrified if the stranger would end up dragging him to a dark alley to beat the out of him. But when he looked up to the stranger's eyes the stranger seems to be the one wearing a worried expression and looking wearily at him. Jungkook froze when he sees trail of tears flowing down this teenage boy's cheeks (he thinks the stranger must be in his teens because he looked quite young)  and he wondered did he really hit him that hard. Actually Jungkook is more perplexed than shock because this stranger have orange styled hair at its finest which is in contrast to his extremely sad face.

And then Jungkook laughs, he laughs because this orange haired guy laughed first. Neither know why they were but there was something funny about two people meeting in a crowd the stranger thinks. Jungkook watch the orange haired lad wipe off the tears on his cheek with one hand while one hand reached out for a handshake.

After their first twenty minutes conversation filled with Jungkook's laughter, Taehyung telling him stories about his funny encounters with people, exchanging of information and the stinging smell of black coffee, Jungkook realised how the eder speaks so freely without a care in the world. That night in the coffee stand where they ordered their black cofee, Jungkook learned that the sad boy's name's Taehyung and he's two years older than Jungkook. He also learned that Taehyung lives in an apartment near his and is currently majoring in Literature.

Midnight finally came and Jungkook finds himself walking home with questions building up in his already filled head after Taehyung left saying maybe they'll meet again sometime. And a part of Jungkook thinks maybe they'll meet again and maybe Taehyung would be his friend. Before slotting his apartment key in the lock, Jungkook ruffled his claret hair and can't help himself from searching reasons on why was Taehyung crying when they met. Its just weird he thinks because after the conversation with Taehyung minutes ago, Taehyung doesn't look the least sad like how he first was in the crowd. As if it never happened.

 

 

Note: Hello!:) Its's my first AFF post so i hope you guys love it. I know i'm not the best in writing but i did try. Sorry for the grammer mistakes. This is not going to be a oneshot after all:) Please look forward to my next chapter~~ Love you~~