제 12 장

A Man's First Love

 

Nickhun walking slowly to his car when he heard a screamed. He ran to the place when she saw a woman was laying on the ground.

 

‘Agasshi....Hello’ He asked her and slapped her face slowly to wake her up.

 

He looked at the surrounding to ask for help but no one was there. So, he just lifted her into his car and pushed his pedal straight to hospital.

 

--

 

‘I made this to make up for yesterday.’ Eunjung clapped happy with her cooking. She never made this much food before.

 

She then opened  her apron and sat while admiring her dinner. She looked at her watch and waited.

 

--

 

 Nickhun was walking into the house and take a step upstairs when he suddenly stopped. His eyes caught on something.

 

He slowly went to the kitchen. He sighed to see her dozed off. But his heart touched when he saw food on the table.

 

‘She never made dinner this much before.’ He muttered in his heart.

 

He felt really sorry for her. She fall asleep waiting for him. He went closer to her and admiring her face.

 

He slowly touched her smooth hair and played with it. He gulped when his heart was beating wildly to see such a cute face.

 

Eunjung opened her eyes slowly with her head still on the table. She smiled to see his face.

 

‘Yah!’ she . He suddenly made a gap from her.

 

‘Mian...I ate before you. I was too hungry....I’m tired...’ she said again but her eyes closed again. He almost laughed to see her dozed off like that.

 

Without thinking more, he lifted her into his arm and slowly bring her upstairs into her room. He take a step at a time. To hold her much longer , to see her face much longer.

 

He never felt this way before. Never.

 

Thats when he stopped walking. He realised that he care for her, his feelings for her. He loved her.

 

He slowly went for her lips. And he kissed her slowly. His lips meet hers and he smile.

 

‘I’m such a bad guy.’ He said slowly then continue walking to her room.

 

--

 

Eunjung wake up in a dazed to see her laying on her bed. She try to remember something and she remind of last night.

 

‘Nickhun.’ The only word that came out of .

 

She get off her bed and stand in front of the mirror. She feels not right.

 

Staring at herself in the mirror. She slowly touched her lips.

 

‘Something felt different here.’ She muttered alone while touching her lips.

 

--

 

Eunjung went downstairs as she smell something good. Breakfast.

 

She ran to the kitchen and she just standing there watching him focus making breakfast.

He was wearing apron and was frying something.

 

‘Cute.’ Her heart said. She doesn’t even move. Her eyes fixed on him.

 

His broad back made she felt something but she denied it.

 

’He was my knight after all.’ She told herself.

 

‘Ouh. Youre here.’ Nickhun smiled to see her and she walked to sat.

 

‘Waaaaa.... soo nice.’ She clapped and eat.

 

He just looked straight at her.

 

‘Eunjung-sshi, lets go out today. Its weekend. Let’s have some fun.’ She asked her. She watched him with interest and she nodded agree.

 

Seeing her agree, his heart jumped in happiness.

 

‘my first date.’ He muttered in his heart.

 

--

 

He put on his best outfit and so did she.

 

‘Let’s go.’ Nickhun lead her to the car when she refuses to go into the car.

 

‘Well, let’s go walk by the bus.’ She said smiling brightly and lead him to the bus stop.

 

Its his first time on a bus and he felt nervous. When the bus come, he refused to walk in. But she hold his hand and he felt safe.

 

Seeing her broad smile, he smile himself.

 

Both very enjoying the time they spent together. Eunjung bring him to many places that he hardly go before. He even realised the world is beautiful especially when she’s with him. By his side.

 

Eunjung also very enjoying herself.  It has been a long time since she laughed and smile like that.

 

Times passed and night rises..

 

His heart stopped when she told him to jumped by the gate into the school area.

 

‘Are you sure about this?’ He asked worried when she said let’s go inside the school without permission.

 

She just nodded then help him went inside the school.

 

Both were sneaking inside. When Eunjung brought him into a classroom. They both sat quietly on the students seat in the dark classroom.

 

‘I...decided that I want to continue my life without his presence in my heart anymore.’ She told him.     

 

He was looking straight at her figure. He hate it that he couldn’t see her expression when she said that.

 

‘Nickhun-sshi....I want to live my life without much thinking. I want to move on.’ She told him again. He can feel her voice was a little shaken.

 

‘You. You can continue moving on. Please move on. I begged you to. But Eunjung-sshi, please don’t get hurt in the process. You...y..you can always rely on me. As a .....a..f..fri..friend.’ He speak slowly and he stuttered as the word he said was very hard to say when his heart told him otherwise.

 

In the dark, he offered his hand. Eunjung saw her shadow and hold his hand, agree.

 

At that time, they heard noises from outside and Nickhun with fast reaction bring her into hiding.

 

‘I heard something. Well....’ a guard in charged said then walked outside the classroom when he found nothing.

 

He gulped when he realised in what situation he was in. She was in his arm. He can smell her sweet hair.

 

DUP! DUP!

 

Eunjung heard it very clearly that she touched his chest and put her ears to heard it.

 

Feeling worried, she asked.

 

‘Are you feeling not well? Your heart.’

 

He didn’t answer her.

 

‘Shhhhh~’ He told her to keep quiet.

 

He hold her hand tightly and both run until they were out the school area.

 

They both were gasping for air then laughed out loud at themselves. They felt soo funny and also very happy.

 

Then, Nickhun stand up and offered his hand again and with a smile she hold onto it.

 

They were about to walk home when...

 

‘Noona!!!!’ Minhwan  called her as soon as he saw her just now.

 

He smiled as she was turning  to face him, but his smile faded as he saw she was holding hands with the guy from before. 

 

Nickhun looked at Minhwan with a curiousity.

 

‘Who are you?!’ Both Nickhun and Minhwan muttered in their heart at the same time.

 

While Eunjung was in the middle with a smile on her face between her best friends.

--

*I am apologise for my really bad grammar. I truly am. But I hope you all will continue to read my fanfic. TQ. ^^ -light07