제 11 장

A Man's First Love

 

‘Mian...You have to see me cried again.’ Eunjung  regretted that sun goes down  as she cried.

 

‘Well, you shouldn’t.’ Nickhun sounded serious that made Eunjung felt more guilty.

 

‘You shouldn’t apologized for having to express your feeling  and with my help, you can lessen your burden. In your heart.’ Nickhun said again and put his hand on his chest.

 

Eunjung giggled suddenly.

 

‘Why???’ Nickhun asked confused  with her sudden changed.

 

‘You....smell....ver..very bad.....’ Eunjung then laughed out loud then walked leaving him.

 

‘Wae???!!  Is smelling bad is a crime??’ Nickhun asked almost laughed on his own addicted to her laughter.

 

‘No....but......you put on your perfume before ..jogs....HAHAHAHA’ Eunjung laughed out loud then ran from him. Nickhun laughed then chased after her. He played with her until they got home.

 

--

 

Into the night...

I fall for you~

 

Minhwan sang while playing his guitar. His heart couldn’t stay still.

 

‘Ham..Eunjung. What has gotten into you?’ He asked as he saw her face on the moon.

 

--

 

‘Choi Minhwan!’ Eunjung called his name for class attendance.

 

Minhwan put his hands up then suddenly he got up and got everyone attention.

 

‘Sunsaengnim! Do you have a boyfriend?!’ Minhwan suddenly asked her.

 

Eunjung just smile bitterly. She wanted to continue to call the names but her heart told otherwise.

 

‘I need to move on.’ She muttered alone in her heart.

 

She closed her attendance list then face the front.

 

‘My first love. He leave me for someone important to me.’ She made a statement that shocked the whole class.  Minhwan felt sudden regret asked her that question.

 

Everyone else in the class also felt the same way.

 

Eunjung shook her head and smile.

 

‘Adeul....I moved on. So, no need to pity me.’ She said again then go on with the attendance.

 

‘Paboo....’ Minhwan muttered in his heart.

 

--

 

During lunch time,

 

Eunjung sat on the big table then laid on it. The sun made him felt the warm. Thats the main reason she liked to be on the rooftop of the school’s building. She felt free.

 

‘So. This is where you are in time like this?’ Minhwan asked that made Eunjung almost spilled the drink she was holding.

 

Minhwan kept walking with his hands on his pocket and he is lollipop in his mouth.

 

He was searching for things that she saw when she was up here.

 

‘What are you looking for??’ Eunjung asked then search  the direction he was looking at.

 

While he move closer to her and closer until they were just an inch from each other. Minhwan eyes meet hers and she was blinking with weird but cute expression.

 

Minhwan gulped as he was his lollipop. His eyes on her lips and his heart suddenly almost jumped out from his chest.

 

Thats when he realised her eyelashes were long and her short and shiny hair smell soo sweet.

 

‘Sungsaengnim...can I call you  noona?’ He braved himself to ask her. Hearing that she moved bit distance from him and made faces.

 

He felt sudden regret that she might reject him.

 

‘No. I won’t’ She said clearly. He closed his eyes and nodded. Understand.

 

‘Unless you give me one of those lollipop.’ She speak again that made him shocked.

 

He became a statue thinking about what he heard just now or was he mistaken. Eunjung smiled and walked to him.

 

‘Well, you can call me anything you want but I want that candy.’ She whispered to him that was still standing can’t believe himself.

 

‘Yah!~ AA...Its between us. Ok? When in school, I am your teacher but here. Sungsaengnim. Ok?’ She smiled broadly as he slowly gave her a lollipop from his pocket.

 

‘Gomawo~’ Eunjung pat his hair then went downstairs leaving him in a dazed.

 

He was almost jumped in happiness.

 

But he didn’t realise that someone was watching them with ‘green eyes’.

 

*green eyes* - means jealousy.