제 13 장

A Man's First Love

 

‘Minhwan , this is Nickhun and Nickhun, this is Minhwan.’ Eunjung that stand between introduce them to each other.

 

Both reach out each other’s hand but, both show some power when shaking. Minhwan let go of the grip afraid his fingers might broken.

 

Nickhun smile satisfied.

 

--

 

Eunjung was hopping like a child on the way home. Nickhun felt at ease to see her smile like today.

 

But that Minhwan kid always bugging him.

 

‘Eunjung-aaa. That Minhwan kid. Who is he to you?’ Nickhun embrace himself asking that. Eunjung stopped then face him.

 

‘Minhwan. He’s my friend. Like you. Well, he’s a nice kid. His my student actually.’ Eunjung told him.

 

‘Acham! Jaebal...Keep this between us. Ok?’ Eunjung asked him to keep it a secret and Nickhun just nodded.

 

While they were walking, someone was watching every movement that they made.

 

‘Who are you, Nickhun? Hmmmm....’ Minhwan asked while watching them walking together into an elite neighbourhood.

 

He gulped.

 

He felt very much regret that he can’t be with Eunjung for a long time since he had an errand to finish.

 

Unfortunately, his heart says otherwise and he followed them till here.

 

Let me say ya lalalala~

 

‘hello...’ he whispered and he had to get all the yelling from his boss since he haven’t done his work. Avoid being seen , he’s hiding behind the wall.

 

Feeling annoyed, he just put off the phone then want to continue to track them but no one was there on the street.

 

He sighed. In frustration, he kicked a can to the wall and walked away.

 

--

 

Days passed, during break time, on the rooftop.

 

‘Noona...Nickhun...what did he do?’ Minhwan asked Eunjung while opening the can for her to drink.

 

‘Wae?? Aaaa...both of you are soo weird. Asking about each other from me. Why don’t you get his number instead?’ Eunjung almost giggled as she made a joke.

 

Minhwan just smile then offered her a bread that he bought just now.

 

‘Btw, Nickhun is at my age. You should call him hyung.’  Eunjung speak as she stuffed the food in .

 

While Minhwan just nodded and sighed. He looked at the sky then turn to Eunjung.

 

His eyes suddenly at her rosy lips. He closed his eyes to control of his feelings right now.

 

But he sighed when he saw pieces of bread on her cheek. He made a move , his finger move to her bare face and gently he touched her face.

 

Feeling his finger on her face, Eunjung froze.

 

‘Gomawoo~’ Eunjung thanked him slowly after he finished it.

 

Minhwan just trying to keep his cool with not smiling but as he turn to see her face, he just couldn’t stand it and his lips just curved upwards and he giggled.

 

Eunjung also laughed to see his sudden changes.

 

‘Minhwan-sshi~’ a sweet and small voice called Minhwan.

 

Minhwan and Eunjung stand up and turn to face the owner’s voice behind them.

 

‘Sulli.......’ Minhwan called her name. His face turns bitter as he saw she was staring at him.

 

While Eunjung was looking at her and at Minhwan. She smiled then walked to her.

 

‘Sulli. Aaaa...you’re that girl, that popular girl in school isn’t? Woa..you are beautiful...’ Eunjung said sweetly to her and offer her to shake hand.

 

At that time, she suddenly fall on the ground.

 

--

 

Eunjung opened the door slowly then walked into the nurse room slowly after she bought  a drink for Sulli.

 

‘Minhwan-sshi....Jaebal...Please don’t leave me...I still love you.’ A sweet and small voice from before pleading.

 

And its quiet for a while and Eunjung decided to walk out.

 

‘Mian. But we are over. I don’t . I never love you. I accept you into my life just because I owed you since middle school. Thats all.’ Minhwan replied to her.

 

‘Pabooo..’ Eunjung muttered in her heart and closed the door behind her. She doesn’t want to disturb them. High School lover like she used to be. She walked into the corridor and straight to her next class.

 

--

 

‘Is it that sungsaengnim????!!’ Sulli  asked him suddenly that made him speechless.

 

He can’t even face her right now. He take a step to go out the room.

 

‘Ok then. I give you last chance. As soon as you step out here at this very moment. You both will regret it. You will regret it.’ She  threaten him.

 

‘She has nothing to do with this. She’s.....she’s my first love...’ Minhwan admitted his feelings then just walked away leaving Sulli in a dazed.

 

--

 

‘Cheongmal.......Choi Minhwan...you will regret this.’ Sulli grunted while tears falling of her bare face.

 

--

 

The school ends..

 

‘Sungsaengnim!!!!!’ Minhwan called for her as he saw her stepping out the school gate.

 

They both walked together until they reach the bus stop.

 

Since they live in opposite town, Eunjung had to cross the road to get to another bus stop.

 

The buses arrived on time and Eunjung step in the bus stop and wave at Minhwan that was doing the same thing but across the road.

 

She sat on the behind seat and lay her head on the window. Feeling the breeze brushes off her bare face, she felt very calm.

 

Slowly, she went into her dreamland.

 

--

 

After a while, she opened her  eyes slowly. She felt comfort and wanted to closed her eyes again but she woke up as she realized her head was laying on someone’s shoulder.

 

Feeling embarrassed, she apologized to him or her without seeing the face.

 

‘Eunjung-sshi....’ He called her name. She gulped to hear that familiar voice. Her eyes searched his face.

 

‘Soo Hyun-sshi....’