It's Too Fast?

It's Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunafly-Stardust Korean Ver.

 

Maybe people say that I’m being too hasty in my actions. It’s just been a few weeks but I already took one step further in getting closer to Heo Youngji, KARA’s newest member. Why you ask me? Simple, it’s because I like her, very very much and even though she has just debuted, I already want to grab her before any other guy would.

At first, when I heard that one of my favourite girl group KARA is recruiting a new member, I couldn’t help but to dislike her even before knowing her name or seeing her face. Kang Jiyoung, my favourite member is not a part of KARA anymore and knowing that she has been replaced had made me feel a little upset.

But everything changed when I first met eyes with Youngji.

 

She is a pure girl, with much enthusiasm. She always wants to do her best in everything that she does and I know that during the time we worked together in the music video. Everything little thing she did had never fail to catch my attention.

“Hongbin Sunbaenim, do you want to have some?” She asked me after she opened her lunch box. Yummy looking kimbap were arranged neatly inside.

“Wow, that looks good.”

“Yes. My mum made it for me. Here.” Youngji took one of her kimbaps and put it into my lunchbox.

And when she did that, I casually put it into my mouth while staring at her face. Her eyes were sparking with much hope, as if she’s waiting for me to say something about the lovely food her mother made. Oddly, at that time, I thought that she was so cute, so pretty that I thought I couldn’t swallow the kimbap in my mouth properly.

“Wah, so delicious!” I didn’t lie.

Her eyes went small as she showed me her huge grin. Then, she put more of her kimbaps into my lunchbox and since then, I thought that I was having the most wonderful lunch in my life.

 

 

I shake my head and turn my attention to the sink, wondering how much water that I have wasted just now. Even though I lost in rock, paper, scissors before, I still can’t wipe this grin off of my face. After we exchanged numbers a couple of weeks before, we always texted each other and truthfully, my life has never been so bright even though we only talk about things related to Error, our song.

“Why’re you all happy?”

“Nothing.” My answer’s short as I continue to wash the dishes that were left out here in the sink since this past week.

“How weird…” N Hyung mumbles to himself and I can feel that he keeps staring at me while he’s walking out of the kitchen with his bottle of water. I raise my shoulders, trying to ignore him and continue to hum my favourite song.

Hey, is it that obvious?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter