It's Love?

It's Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I open my eyes. How long has it been?

2.07 am.

With a heavy sigh, I pull up my blanket up to my chin and stare at the ceiling. Two hours and I still can’t sleep. How odd… It’s been like this for a few nights now. When I close my eyes, I always see that particular face inside my head and the whole scene come back into me like a replay button. It’s already been a week since we’ve last talked to each other. Why is it still happening? He even came to my dreams during some nights.

I close my eyes again. Hongbin Sunbaenim… He had always been nice to me since he first introduced himself during our first meeting for the music video not too long ago. And he’s a good actor as well. A perfect man.

 

*

 

“Is it okay if I hold you like this?”

The sound of his voice when he circled his arm around my waist, and the moment his pulled me close into his arm, it gave me goosebumps at first. That time, I always reminded myself that I was just acting, nothing more but my heart just can’t contain these weird feelings whenever we made contact with each other.

Even eye contact.

 

*

 

“Youngji-ssi, let’s get closer with each other.” That’s what he first said to me when we’re at the set.

“Eung?”

“I mean. Let’s practice. Eye contact for 1 minute. Oh, or until someone look away.” He said to me while we’re on our breaks during the filming. Without waiting for my answer, he quickly went towards the bed at the set and sat on it.

“Come, Youngji-ssi.”

I lifted my shoulders and followed. Individual scenes were done and would have our intimate scenes soon, so I thought that we should get ready for it.

 

“I’m nervous, Sunbaenim.” I stuttered, clasping my hands together and balled them. I was just afraid if the scenes won't go well becase of me, that's all.

“It’s okay. Be comfortable. We’re just acting, right?”

Suddenly, he scooted closer and took my hand. My stomach started to ache for unknown reasons but when I looked up to his face, I almost got a heart attack on how close his face was but I didn’t back away. He’s so handsome…

“Youngji-ssi, let’s see who will look away first.” He glanced at his watch.

 

“Start.”

 

 

Nobody won. We got cut off by the director before anyone could look away. But truthfully, when we stared into each other’s eyes at that short period of time, my heart just raced. Well, maybe it’s because it has been a while since I have sat so close to a guy before. Plus, he’s someone whom I just knew and a handsome guy to begin with as well.

But then, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter