# 1

One-Shots

 

 

When Joonmyun died, he thought it would hurt. But it only hurt for a little moment, when the sword slid straight through his stomach, causing him to let out a small yelp of pain. As soon as it started, it was over. He saw his attacker's eyes. They were blank, no emotion inside of them. The sword was pulled out of his stomach and Joonmyun slowly sank to the ground, blood streaming from the fatal wound. In his ears rang the screams of his prince, Sehun.

 

 

I protected him.

 

 

A smile grazed his lips, as the life slowly drained away from his body.

 

 

Joonmyun felt two strong arms wrap around his body and a desperate face appeared in his slowly clouding vision. He was calling his name, begging him not to die. But Joonmyun knew that it was too late. The dying man tried to lift his hand, but it wouldn't move. „Sehun-ah.... it's fine...“ He muttered, his breathing growing more heavy. „You're safe... get away as long as you can. You have to live... that's everything I want.“

 

 

His vision grew slowly dark and Joonmyun was barely able to see who appeared behind Sehun, pulling him away.
"You have to hide, my prince!" Jungsoo... A soft smile grazed his lips, as his mind was soothed by the fact that Sehun was safe now. His mind slowly faded away, into a soft, velvet darkness. And it was okay.

 

 

It doesn't hurt anymore, Yixing...

 

 

Yixing looked up, when one of the candles flickered and went off. What was going on? There was no breeze or open door. Suddenly something started to form beside the candle, something that looked like a ghost. He blinked in confusion, when the ghost slowly took a shape which looked like a shadow of Joonmyun, who looked at him sadly, before it slowly vanished into thin air. And suddenly Yixing knew. He bit his lip and smiled sadly.

 

 

Joonmyun left.

 


Yixing felt tears sting in his eyes and squeezed them shut. He didn't want to cry. The others depended on him, he was their healer. But his heart seemed to break into thousand little pieces.

 


Oh Joonmyun... you promised me you would be safe. He thought, a single tear sliding down his cheek.
 

 

Joonmyun floated, inside of the soft darkness. He knew that the others had been informed of his death and how incredible sad and desperate Yixing was.

 

 

I am sorry, Yixing. But it's okay, you know?

 

 

I will always be watching over you.... I love you. Forever.

 

 

A warm light slowly appeared out of the darkness and engulfed him. It felt like home and Joonmyun knew that it was okay. He would not suffer anymore.

 

 

 

 

END