Chapter 5

Unexpected Contract

~So Eun~

I had a bad dream. I was with that jerk. I cried because he reminded me about the pain he gave me 5 years ago. It’s like a nightmare to me.

I opened my eyes and saw my familiar room.

I still could feel the feeling of hurt. I place my palm on my heart, calming it down.

My phone rang. I frowned and got it.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ms Naomi! Sorry for a sudden call, but Sir Baekhyun talked to the reporters a while ago.” It was Charles.

My eyes widen and suddenly got up on my bed.

“What?! How?!”

“There’s many reporters in the ground floor. They knew about the sudden fall of your company and wanted to interview you, but Sir. Baekhyun was here earlier and talked to them instead.”

“What did he said?”

“Uhm…Ms Naomi, it’s already broadcasted.”

I went to my living room and the television. My eyes widen when I saw my picture on the screen.

“Mr Baekhyun, the son of the well-known businessman, and Ms Naomi Kim also known as Kim So Eun, a well-known fashion designer, are getting married.”

My eyes widen I heard.

Then Beakhyun’s face flash on the screen.

“After a year of keeping our relationship in private. I’m proudly to announce that we’re getting married. We still don’t have a date, but surely it will happen. My So Eun will be the most beautiful in her wedding gown.” Beakhyun said while smiling.

What the hell is he talking about?!  I never accept his offer.

“Relationship? him!” I clenched my fist tightly.

“So Eun?”

I turned to face the person who called me. What the hell is he doing here?!

“Omo!” I was surprised when I realized that he was half-, with only a towel covered the lower part. I quickly turned around while frowning.

“Why are you here?!” I yelled at him, turning my back from him.

“I can’t leave you after you faint second time around. I’m really worried.” He said.

So, what happened yesterday was not a dream.

“Oh, I took shower and used your towel. But don’t worry, I cleaned your bathroom and also I’ll buy you a new towel.”

He didn’t leave me after I yelled at him some hurtful words.

“No, it’s okay. Just leave, I need to go back to the company now.”

I said and about to go back to my room when he spoke.

“So Eun, is it true?” He asked me.

“What?”

“That you’re getting married?”

I closed my eyes and to think of what is the right answer.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Sorry, but I heard that it’s that guy fault why your company is falling down.”

I turned around, just staring at his face.

“If you already know, why you ask?” I said while crossing my arms.

“Do you love him?”

“Love him? Am I going to love that jerk who is the reason why I’m going to lose my company?”

“I thought, you’re going to marry him.”

“I’ll never going to marry someone who is a jerk and couldn’t even be trusted.”

I saw his expression change. It became sad.

After a minute, he went back to his normal posture and looked at me.

“I’ll help you.”

My eyebrows raised and stared at him. “Help me?” I fake laughed. “Because I’m pitiful?”

“So Eun, that’s not what I mean. I know that you don’t want to marry him. I’m sure he’ll do anything to get you. I know him.”

“You know him?”

“Yes, my company invest some share to his father’s company. I always saw him in his father company while bringing all his girls.”

“Why are you really concern to me?”

“Because…you’re my…”

I raised my eyebrows while waiting for his answer.

“Because you’re my partner in business.”

“Okay…”

I turned away from him to prepare on going to the company.

I don't want to hear all his explaination. I'm so tired of listening to him.

“Marry me, So Eun.”

 

---------------

Leave comment and subscribe XD