Chapter 4

Unexpected Contract

~So Eun~

“Ms Naomi, Sir Beakhyun is here.”

I frowned when I heard that jerk’s name. How dare he went in my company? He’s the reason why my company is having this problem.

I stood up and went out of my office.

“He’s waiting in the conference room.” My employee said and went back to her work.

I still feel dizzy and exhausted after going straight to work. I didn’t bother to rest for a while after I went back.

I opened the door and glares at the guy who was sitting on a swivel chair. He was looking around while waiting for me.

“How dare you go here?” I glared at him.

“Oh, Naomi.” He smiled and stood up. He was about to walk closer to me when I stopped him.

“Don’t you dare come closer to me or I will really going to slap you.” I pointed at him angrily.

He just chuckled and looked at me. “Aw, My Naomi is angry.”

“I’m not yours, jerk!”

“Soon, baby.”

“You’re ! I don’t love you even like you.”

He chuckled and shook his head. “Naomi, your company is nearly bankrupt, I’m sure you’ll accept my offer.”

I can’t believe what he was saying. He let my company down just to be his wife. I’m not a girl who married someone out of money. I also have my pride.

“Well, Mr Beakhyun, I will never ever marry you. I swear.”

“Even I let your company down?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Are you threatening me?”

“Well, if that what you think. Then it’s a yes.” He even smiled at me.

I clenched my fist, trying to control my anger. He’s really a bad . I don’t like him.

“You’re crazy.”

“I know, baby. I can get anything I want.” He leaned closer to me while smiling.

I pushed him away while glaring angrily. “Leave! I don’t want to see your face ever again!”

I don’t care if my employees heard me yelling. It’s his fault why my company is having a big problem.

I don’t want to see him again, I turned away and left him.

“Bye, Naomi. I love you.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes

I went out of the conference room. My other employees were looking at me. I just ignored them and walked to my office.

I frowned when I felt my head hurt. I forgot to eat breakfast and also lack of sleep.

Suddenly, my vision got blurry and I felt dizzy.

And everything went black.

“Ms Naomi!” I heard my other employees rushed towards me.

“So Eun!”

But I heard someone called by my real name. It’s really a familiar voice to me, but I still didn’t know who it was.

I suddenly felt my head was aching.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

Why am I in my room? Last time I remembered was that, I was in the office.

I sat up while massaging my head.

“So Eun, are you okay?”

I heard a voice of a guy.

I looked to my door and saw him rushing towards me while carrying a tray of foods.

“What are you doing here?” I said coldly while glaring at him.

I was already in a big problem and now, he’s here to add in my problem.

“I am really worried for you.” He said and place the tray in front of me. “You need to eat. Your assistant told me that you didn’t eat.”

“Mind your own business.” I looked away. “You may leave now.”

“No, I won’t leave you.”

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I’m not the So Eun he knew in the past. I’m the new so Eun. He’s the one who changer her.

“Mr Lee-…”

“Call me with my name.” He cut me off.

“No. Mr Lee-…”

“Call me with my name.” He repeated. “Or I’ll kiss you.”

I was surprised on what he said. I just rolled my eyes.

“Fine, Lee Minhyuk. I didn’t ask for your help, so you may leave now.”

“I said, I’m not leaving.”

“Why are you here?” I asked him and looked away.

I didn’t want to see his face, right now.

“I saw that guy earlier.”

“So what? He’s crazy.” I glared at him. “And please, don’t interfere in my own personal issue. This is mine. You don’t have the right to do this.”

He kept quiet and stared at me. I didn’t care what he felt. It’s his fault why I’m acted cold to him. I broke his promise and now, he’s here in front of me like nothing happened. He’s like Daniel. A jerk.

“I know, I hurt you, So Eun.”

“Stop.” I closed my eyes and turned away from him. I don’t want to remember what happened in the past. It just remind me how fool was I.

“So Eun, I’m sorry-…” He held my hand.

I get my hand harshly and glared at him.

“Sorry? You always say that damn word last time!” I couldn’t control my emotion right now. It’s like it all explode.

For many years, I can tell him how he did to me. How he ruined my trust.

“You don’t know how miserable I am, on what you did!” I yelled at him. I didn’t know that I was already crying. I could feel the pain 5 years ago.

“Fine, I could say that I’m a desperate girl. I trusted you! Minhyuk! I did everything to make you happy. But why you left me? Am I nothing to you?” I wiped my tears away while glaring at him.

He was just looking at me, full of sadness. He didn’t say a word.

“You’re so unfair. I did work on that relationship. But you’re the loser! You broke promises! Jerk!” I said and pushed him away from me.

I stood up to run away from him. I didn’t want to see him ever again. He suddenly showed and ruined my life again. I will never let him do it once again.

I already forget the love I felt for him because of hatred and pain.

I wanted to run away when a sudden head ache hit me. Suddenly, I couldn’t control my balance and fell down.