selfish.

Fight for you

That night HanBin asked Hanna to stay over the night and Hanna did. It was still in the midnight, they were sleeping peacefully with HanBin's arms wrapped around Hanna. The sleep was ruined when Hanna had a nightmare. She began to cry in her sleep and sobbed hardly. HanBin woke up because of Hanna's sobs and he found his girlfriend crying, still closing her eyes. "Hanna, it's jjust a nightmare. it's alright baby, it's alright. I'm here" He said as he tightened his hug around her. Hanna opened her eyes but the uneasy feeling didn't leave her. Hanna didn't say anything and just hugged HanBin tightly while burrying her face on his chest. "i dreamt of us. you would leave me." Her voice cracked as she began to cry. HanBin had guesses that it must be because what he told to Hanna before they go to slep that he's going to be a trainee in YG. He didn't realize that it was hard for Hanna to accept even though she never showed it. "don't overthink Hanna. i would never leave you. I would never want to be without you Hanna." HanBin tried to calm her down and she did. 

The next day Hanna went with HanBin to his daily practice. It's been a while since the last time she met his friends, She thought to herself that she might help HanBin to calm down when he gets angry during practice. "Hanna noona!" Donghyuk was the first who greeted Hanna as soon as they've arrived at the dance studio. HanBin went to the corner of the roomand put down his bag there. He quickly got on his phone and set the speaker on. Hanna went behind him and gave him a pat before he start practicing. "don't overwork yourself and don't be too hard with the kids okay?" Hanna ended it with a warm smile. The smile that always gets HanBin weak and adore her for more. Soon, the practice has started. HanBin focused on each of them one by one. "Yah, Chanwoo. You didn't get this move right. See? this is how you do it!" HanBin scolded the youngest one in the team. Hanna could see his desire to do his best somehow it's making things harder for Hanna. The more she looks at him, the more she has to let him go for his dream to be a singer. The practice began as HanBin kept his eyes to each of them. During the break HanBin didn't even sit for a second but he kept practicing his moves. He even asked Jinhwan for help when the elder was still trying to catch his breath. "HanBin ah~ i haven't even caught my breath yet and you already ask me to dance again." JinHwan said while lying flat on the floor. Sweat dripped all over their body. It hurts to see they're workking too hard that they lack of rest.

Some people come into the studio and they all stood up and quickly bowed politely. "Annyeong haseyo" All of them bowed. Turned out they are people sent by YG to give some informations. "Yang sajangnim had watched the videos you guys gave to us the last time. He really likes it and want all of you to start yopur training soon. We're now planning to have a new boygroup in the company so we'll look forward to all of you to if you really deserve to debut or not. It's still a long way to go that's why it's better to start your training soon." One of the staffs told. "All of us are going, just tell us when is the exact time. We're preparing for our first performance to Yang sajangnim now." HanBin spoke up. "really? that's great then. Alright, let's say the training willl start on next week. You guys have 3 days from now then." The last information got Hanna broken inside. She didn't want to accept the truth that she'll have to be away from HanBin. not being able to meet him as often as how they used to. When the staffs left, HanBin glanced at Hanna. He saw Hanna was staring blank and she had tears in her eyes. HanBin tried to ignore that sight of his girlfriend and continue to practice. Hanna got back from spacing out when she heard HanBin scolding the team again. "You guys heard that right? we only have three days. JinHwan Hyung, you're not doing the dance right. Bobby, tried to show more power. and Donghyuk, do the flip right! you've bumped to Junhoe a lot. Goddamn it!" HanBin messed his hair in frustration. "can't we have a break? HanBin you're overworking yourself and us too!" Bobby said getting his anger up. Hanna quickly ran to the scene. "HanBin, calm down~ you guys won't be able to do well if you keep forcing them to practice non-stop." Hanna held on HanBin's arm but then he swayed his hand away. Hanna was taken aback with what HanBin did. "Step out of this Hanna! you know nothing!" HanBin yelled at her. 

Hanna tried not believe what she heard and what she just saw, but HanBin really did yell at her. Hanna was hurt but she tried to hold it back. The tears were shown in her eyes but HanBin was too angry to even glance at her once. "A-arasseo. I'll just go buy food for you guys." Hanna smiled bitterly and quickly left the studio before she shed tears in front of HanBin. Hanna cried her eyes out as soon as she stepped outside. The tears she had been holding just came out and she didn't ry to stop it. Hanna went to a small park and sat on a bench to calm herself down. She remembered the old days with HanBin and it hurts her more to know that it was only the past. Meanwhile in the studio, HanBin practiced by himself making a new choreography while the others refused to continue. They felt bad towards Hanna. "Hyung, noona forgot to bring her coat and it's cold outside." Chanwoo being the caring maknae. HanBin was worried to death but he was being stubborn to himself. "she's always that careless." HanBin replied shortly. "HanBin, i know it our dream together  ut you're not like you used to be. We are not like how we used to be." JinHwan being the eldest finally spoke things out. "It's our dream to make our lives better, but you're destroying yourself HanBin!" Bobby added. HanBin knew he has been too harsh with the team and he was being selfish to force the others to do what he thought was best without thinking of others. Hanna was back with foods for the boys but she was surprised to see that they weren't practicing but just sitting in circle on the floor instead. 

"are you guys finished? good then because it's time to eat!" Hanna tried to lift up the mood and placed the foods between them. They didn't even have the mood to eat but it wouldn't be nice if they ignore what Hanna had bought for them. Hanna took out a rice box for HanBin and gave it to him. HanBin took it and began to eat without saying a single word. Hanna knew something has happened when she was gone. After having a simple meal together, HanBin and Hanna left the studio and off to home. They didn't say a single word on their way back. Hanna reached to HanBin's hand and held it tightly but HanBin didn't held it back. Hanna was disappointed and sad. She wanted to scream out everything she has been hiding from HanBin. Hanna let go of his hand and turned him around to face her. "Can i be selfish for once, Kim Han Bin?? Can i have your full attention just this once?? Can- can i tell you my true feelings to you without making thins harder for you?? " Her voice was shaking and tears started dropping. HanBin could tell how sad Hanna is even without her telling. " I don't want you to go but it's your dream. It's hard when i know that i won't be able to see you as much as i want and i only have three days left to spend my time with you. It hurts that in thos 3 days you'll h=only focus on your practice and don't have time for me. But.. But i'm still okay with that because at least i still get to see you as much as i want. i still can hear you and see you in front of me even though you'll have to yell at me again because i know nothing about your dream! Call me selfish now, say to me that i'm being selfish right now because i want to be with you every single second. i- i will miss you.." 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! finally this is my second update. sorry i didn't post any author note on my first update because i was in a rush writing it. Everyone~ if you guys like my story please kindly leave a comment it'll be a good feedback for me kk~ and also subscribe to my story. I LOVE YOU CHINGUDEUL xoxo <3

aiguu this cutie human being.