us.

Fight for you

The weather kept getting cold but Hanna choose to stay and waited for HanBin to come. He has promised to her that he will pick her up for a date affter his dance practice but he was late. It wasn't a surprise for Hanna, to tell the truth Hanna is already used to HanBin coming late ever since he started practicing a lot for the past 3 months. Hanna knew it herself that it must be hard for HanBin to make time for her. Sometimes she asked herself if she is a selfish girlfriend because she started to miss the old days with HanBin. Hanna let all her negative thoughts away and reminded herself to believe in HanBin. She rubbed her arms to make her feel a little bit warmer, but it was no use. She walked towards a bench and sat on it. Her face was no longer happy and cheerful, she was getting sad and tired of waiting. A smile showed up on her face as she saw HanBin running towards her. Somehow she felt bad by looking of how tired her boyfriend was. "Hanna!" HanBin called as he kept trying to catch his breathe. Hanna took his hand and looked up at him. Hanna smiled at HanBin, she doesn't need any explanation and she understands him really well. HanBin felt even more guilty that Hanna has always been the one wh understands him the most and HanBin himself realized he lacked a lot of things especially to his girlfriend. "i'm sorry. the kids were not getting the choreography well." HanBin heaved a heavy sigh as he avoided Hanna's eyes which making him even more guilty. Hanna stood up and gave her boyfriend a tight hug before she ended it with a flick on his forehead. 

"you must've had yelled at them a lot right??" Hanna asked knowing that Hanbin has a short temper and he gets angry easily during practice. "ouch! aren't you supposed to give me a kiss instead??" HanBin complained as he rubbed his forehead and Hanna let a chuckle seeing that. "so? where are we going?" Hanna clinged on Hanbin's arm and he got himself smiling so wide at his girlfriend. "ramyun date? i feel like eating ramyun" HanBin suggested and they quickly off to HanBin's favorite ramyun shop. They had their dinner there and then Hanna decided to stay for a while at HanBin's house. "Omo! Hanna!" HanBin's mom welcomed her with a warm hug. "Annyeonghaseyo ommoni" Hanna got along really well with HanBin's  family. Unlike her boyfriend, Hanna lives alone by herself. Ever since her mom passed away when she was 15, her father just got busier with his work overseas and currently staying at the state while Hanna decided to stay in Seoul. "Girls, this handsome gonna take a shower first kay?" HanBin sprinted to his room leaving his mom and his girlfriend. "He's so noisy, HanByul is gonna wake up!" His mom just shook her head. Seconds later, 3 years old HanByul walked towards Hanna with her little steps. "Hanna eonni!" Hanna picked her up and carry her in her arms. "It's time to eat HanByul, come on~" HanBin's mom then carry her daughter and off to the kitchen again. "JUNG HANNAAAAAAA~ JUNG~~ HAAAA~~ NNAAAAAA~~~~" HanBin's scream could be heard all over the house. 

"Just go to him and tell him i won't be giving him meals for days." HanBin's mom joked. Hanna walked upstairs and towards HanBin's room. She wasn't surprised that HanBin acted that way. When he is with Hanna, he's not that charismatic Kim HanBin anymore. HanBin attacked Hanna with hug as soon as she entered the room. "Hanna! look at the choreography i just made!" HanBin said while showing her a video which was playing on his phone. They laid on the bed as Hanna was still watching the video of their practice. "woah, Jinhwan oppa did amazing!" Hanna's eyes twinkled as she pulled the phone closer to get a better view and paused it on Jinhwan's part. "Jung Hanna, you're not allowed to come to my practice anymore. not even watch my pactice videos." HanBin quickly turned off his phone and put it away from Hanna. "why??" Hanna asked even though she exactly knew what's the reason behind his words. "Just no." HanBin turned his back at her and pretend to sleep. "then i'll just visit when the practice done?" Hanna teased and it's getting on His nerves. "still no." HanBin's lips formed a thin line trying to handle his jealousy. "alright alright, i'll just wait for my HanBin here then." What Hanna said sent butterflies in him. Without a word, HanBin turned around and pulled Hanna into his arms. 

It's warm and safe being in his arms. Even though Hanna could see the bruises he got because practicing too hard, Hanna is just happy to have HanBin with her. "I've decided." HanBin suddenly sounded serious and Hann knew he was talking about going to YG entertainment. "and then?" Hanna bravely asked although deep inside she was afraid to know his decision. "i'm going. all of us. The staff visited us today and told us to start our training soon. All of us will have to stay in dorm." Hanna tried to hold back her tears and stop her heart from breaking. It means, less time being with HanBin or maybe not at all. "you have to do well baby, i'll be waiting for you." Hanna forced a smile as she looked at HanBin. "promise me you'll wait, because i'm not letting go. no matter what, i'm reaching my dream and i don't wanna lose one of my dreams that i've finally reached. and it's you." HanBin planted a kiss on Hanna's forehead then down to her nose and lastly ended on her lips. He could taste her tears as he kissed her.