[3]

Navi One Shots

"What did you want to talk about?"

Hakyeon asked as he flashed a smile to his lover, sitting on the chair opposite Wonshik by the dining table.

 

Wonshik let out a soft sigh as he hesitantly took out a slip of paper, sliding it towards Hakyeon on the table.

 

"I'm sorry."

He softly spoke as he hung his head.

 

Hakyeon took the paper and read it, his smile slowly fading away.

 

"...A divorce?"

He softly mumbled, unsure of whether he was speaking to himself or asking Wonshik.

 

His hands shook badly as he placed the paper down and looked at Wonshik, tears threatening to fall.

 

"I know this is sudden, but I-"

 

"I'll sign it."

Wonshik immediately lifted his head and looked at Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon looked back at him and flashed a smile.

 

"But can you do me a favour before I sign this?"

Wonshik sighed and leaned back against the chair, nodding.

 

"Spend 5 days with me. And I'll sign this."

 

-----

 

[Day 1]

 

"Hakyeon!"

Wonshik called out as he jogged towards Hakyeon, then stopping beside him.

 

Hakyeon let go of the railing and turned to look at Wonshik, flashing him a bright smile.

 

"Do you remember this place?"

He asked.

 

Wonshik looked around his surroundings and nodded.

 

"This...This is where you proposed to me, 3 years ago. This is where everything between  us officially started."

He sighed, eyes softening.

 

He didn't get why Hakyeon was doing this, bringing them back to the place where he proposed, trying to make himself feel even more hurt.

 

Hakyeon looked at him and flashed a tiny smile.

 

"Can you hug me, the same way you did that time?"

Wonshik looked back at him, arms gently wrapping around Hakyeon's waist as he pulled them closer, his head resting on Hakyeon's.

 

His heart was aching.

 

Hakyeon then pulled away after awhile, the two locking eyes.

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

-----

 

[Day 2]

 

"Sorry for being late."

Wonshik spoke as Hakyeon turned around, lips curling up to a bright smile.

 

He then looked around the familiar surroundings around him.

 

"This was the place where we kissed for the first time."

He turned back and looked at Hakyeon.

 

He was starting to feel guilty.

 

"Why are you doing this?"

He softly asked.

 

"Can you kiss me, the same way you did that way?"

His question was compleyely ignored.

 

He sighed and nodded to the other's request.

 

He leaned closer and bent down a little, gently resting his lips on Hakyeon's.

 

He could feel his heart beating faster but he didn't know why. His entire body shivered, as if he was melting into the kiss the same way he did when he kissed Hakyeon for the first time.

 

The two then opened their eyes as Hakyeon pulled away, eyes looking at each other's. Hakyeon's lips curled up to a smile as he took a step back.

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

-----

 

[Day 3]

 

"Sorry for being late, again."

Wonshik apologised as Hakyeon turned around, smiling.

 

"It's alright. I'm already used to it."

He blushed in embarassment and looked around his surroundings again, knowing that Hakyeon would bring them to somewhere special.

 

"T-This..."

He softly spoke, stuttering as he looked back at Hakyeon.

 

"This is the place where you asked me to be yours. This is the place where everything started."

Hakyeon spoke, smiling.

 

He looked at Wonshik and took a step closer to him.

 

"Can you hold my hand the same way you did that day?"

Wonshik nodded and gently held onto both his hands, looking into his eyes.

 

He could remember everything he said that day, everything he promised Hakyeon. But he broke it, he broke it all.

 

Everywhere Hakyeon brought him to gave him an impact, making him think of all the things they shared together. All the memories they shared these 3 years.

 

It made him feel guilty.

 

He slowly leaned closer to Hakyeon's face, but stopped by Hakyeon's hand.

 

He pulled away and looked at Hakyeon, who only flashed him a smile and let go.

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

-----

 

[Day 4]

 

"Why are we in our highschool?"

Wonshik asked as the two walked into the school grounds.

 

He looked at Hakyeon, who then smiled.

 

"This was the place where we shared many things together, as best friends."

Hakyeon halted, Wonshik immediately taking a few steps back to stand beside him.

 

The two pair of eyes then flew over to a specific window that led to a classroom.

 

Wonshik's lips curled up to a smile as he thought of those days. Those days where they used to tease each other and play pranks.

 

"Can you carry me the same way you did when I was sick that day?"

He thought for awhile, then remembering.

 

Hakyeon rarely got sick. His attendance list was always excellent. Until that one day.

 

He nodded and turned, then carrying Hakyeon up in bridal style. His body shivered as he felt Hakyeon's arms wrapping around his neck, eyes locking together.

 

He could still remember how sick Hakyeon looked, how his heart was aching like hell when he saw his best friend in that state. And that was the time where he realised that he liked Hakyeon.

 

"Why are you doing this? What's your intention of doing this? I want to know, because it's affecting me badly."

He softly asked, leaning his head close to Hakyeon's. His moment got ruined once again when Hakyeon struggled a little to get off.

 

He pulled away and sighed, letting Hakyeon down.

 

The two then walked out of the school gate, Hakyeon turning around and smiling.

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

-----

 

[Day 5]

 

The last day. The day where he could spend his last time with Hakyeon together as husbands.

 

"It all started here."

Hakyeon softly spoke, lips curling up to a smile.

 

Wonshik looked at the large building that stood right infront of them, nodding.

 

He remembered that day when he found Hakyeon by the stairs, crying all by himself, because he had failed one of his tests so badly for the first time and was afraid that his parents would whack him.

 

"Wonshik?"

He snapped out of his thoughts, turning to face Hakyeon.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Can you introduce yourself to me again like you did that day?"

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

He felt that it was embarassing, but he couldn't decline Hakyeon's last request.

 

"My name is Kim Wonshik. I love playing the piano even though my mum said that she doesn't like it when I play. My bestfriend is Hongbin, but sometimes we fight with each other because he doesn't want to share his things with me."

Hakyeon looked at him and chuckled.

 

Wonshik felt his heart skip a beat.

 

He remembered how he loved Hakyeon's smile. The way his eyes form into crescent shapes and how cute his laughter was.

 

The atmosphere then grew silent and cold, the two facing each other, heads hung without saying a single word at all.

 

Hakyeon took a deep breath and the two looked up, Hakyeon flashing a smile to Wonshik. He then took out a folded paper and handed it over to Wonshik.

 

"It's signed already."

He softly spoke.

 

Wonshik opened the folded paper and saw Hakyeon's name along with his signature below. A tear rolled down his cheek.

 

He suddenly realised. He didn't want this divorce at all. He wanted Hakyeon back. He regretted it. He regretted asking Hakyeon to sign it. He mentally slapped himself and punched himself for him to even think about having a divorce.

 

Hakyeon wiped the tear off Wonshik's cheek and flashed a smile to him.

 

"Goodbye."

He softly spoke, pulling his hand down and turning around, but halted by Wonshik.

 

"One more thing."

He turned back and looked at Wonshik.

 

"Can I see you again tomorrow?"