Chapter 1

New To Dating

Kyungsoo should of known that he was in to deep when this casual hookup became a day-to-day thing, meet ups at the coffee shop on campus or spending the night at each other's apartments. He didn't expect it to last this longーtwo weeks and five days, but hey, who's countingーconsidering his last 'hookup' lasted a measly one hour listening to the girl go on and on about the last guy he dated, then moving on to getting to know him. Once a girl tries to pry in his personal life, she's gone and he's out. Yet here he is, finding himself smiling to himself as he walks into his morning class at the memory of a mild smile, silky brunette hair, and milky pale skin. 

 
Sinking into his chair, he slaps a hand on his cheek and slowly comes to realization. "Oh no."
 
A deep familiar chuckle can be heard behind him and Kyungsoo casually rolls his eyes. It's too early in the morning to deal with his  but before he can turn around, ready to snap with a 'What's so funny, Chanyeol?' question, the badly whispered "Pay up" has caught his attention, followed by a disgruntled Sehun slapping a twenty dollar bill in the latter's hand. 
 
"What the hell is this all about?"
 
Sehun stares at him, unimpressed by the loss of the bet. He stands up abruptly leaving the desk he occupied in a neglected matter before heading to his assigned seat. Kyungsoo, bewildered by his sudden action, because honestly, what is the guy's problem? Shaking off the confusion, he turns his attention back to Chanyeol.
 
"Geez, Sehun needs to calm down," Chanyeol says under his breath, a goofy smirk forming right after while staring at the crispy bill in his hands.
 
"You two were placing bets, on me?" His voice booming across the classroom, thankfully the class didn't start in another five minute and most of his classmates walks in right at the very last minute before class starts. His professor is a real hardass, he doesn't believe in letting students in after the clock strikes 9:01.
 
"You were basically floating into class everyday, sitting down sighing and daydreaming about a certain someone. This bet lasted for a week, you were just too high off of love to even notice."
 
And that's when he snaps into reality, the sound of the L word rolling off the guy's tounge sends shivers down Kyungsoo's spine. Kyungsoo doesn't do love.
 
He wouldn't expect him to be obvious, he was sure that he was discreet when it came to thinking about her. As if he was confused because of Sehun before, he was definitely confused now. How did these two know so much about his personal life and how did it become their little form of entertainment?
 
Before he could ask Professor Yoon walks in right on time loud and proud with a distinct gleam in his eye that means that he won't go easy on anyone today, especially those who would try to interrupt him. The class begins as soon as he shuts the door, locking it right after to keep the poor souls that claims they woke up late or any pathetic excuse they can stir up. He glares one last deadly look towards Chanyeol's direction before facing forward and giving his professor his undivided attention, well, just until his mind begins to occupy with thoughts of the girl once again.