002

Operation 410:Gorgeous Nerd Alert

Saturday , 5 April 2014

7 AM

"Can you kiss me?"

"No."

"It's only for a while."

"No."

"I swear I'm not gonna make it into making out."

"Still no.You said that the last time but we made out in the end."

"But pleeeeaaaaase Kyungie.I wanna kiss you so badly.This will be the last.Hm?"

"Ya right.And Luhan hyung,can you stop carressing my ?"

Kyungsoo glared at the blondie boy who was sitting beside him on his bed,still carressing his as if it's his pet.Luhan just wouldn't budge and continued carressing,touching,tapping and who knows what he might he do next.Bite it.......?

Kyungsoo widened his eyes at the thought and immediately sprung from his bed like a kangaroo,even faster.What a world record! He quickly shoved Luhan out of his bedroom and locked the door.

"W-w-wait! You haven't kiss me yet!" shouted Luhan,banging the door from outside.

Kyungsoo patiently ignored the noise until he let out a loud groan once he buried his face into the pillow.Can I kill myself right now?After letting out his frustrations to the pillow (poor pillow TT evil Kyungie TT),he slowly fell into a deep slumber.

*Minutes later*

"Is Kyungie asleep?"

"I think so."

"You think so?You think?Can you stop saying "I think"?Won't you be sure for once?"

"What?I'm born with it.You got a prob with that?Huh?And,can you stop being a naggy oldhag for once?"

"Oldhag?OLDHAG?!WHY YOU...COME HERE YOU!"

The quarrelling duo which consists of Baekhyun and Jongdae kept on chasing each other to no end and someone just needed to stop them.Who knows what might they crash into while running around the house like beagles?With that question in mind,Minseok ,who is obsessed over tidiness and cleanliness, tried to stop them with a mop in his hands while threatening them into shaving their hair if they don't stop quarreling.Of course,they obeyed their oldest hyung really well.Never would they disobey him unless they want to risk their life being chocked up by a dirty rag in each of their mouths.Shivers.

Minseok quickly called the other guys to gather at the living room for a secret meeting after he was done mopping the floor since Kyungsoo was sleeping at the moment.After a while,everyone except Kyungsoo ,of course, finally settled down in their comfortable positions if you can count Jongdae lying on everyone's lap altogether on the couch which made the others groan as one.

Minseok cleared his throat and started to whisper,scared that Kyungsoo might hear him,"Do you guys remember about the operation I've told you all about last week?"

At once,everyone except Minseok tried to remember what had Minseok said during the previous secret meeting they had.However,all of them didn't remember since they slept while Minseok was talking due to the fact that he woke them up at 3 in the morning just so that Kyungsoo would not wake up while they were having their secret meeting.Minseok just sighed and took the blame himself.

"So what's the operation about?" asked Kris,who just got back from shower,while drying his hair.

"It's about Kyungsoo.The objective of this operation is to get rid of that nerdy look from him and get him inside EXO," explained the oldest while making sure everyone was paying attention.

"You do know that Kyungsoo hates to be in our group,right?Especially when there's Jongin right here," said Sehun who was oblivious of the glares shooting towards him from the said male sitting beside him.

"Kyungsoo loves me,okay?" argued Jongin.

"Ya right.Do you think with that incident that happened 2 years ago shows that Kyungsoo loves you?Get real!" argued the youngest back.

In just a second,there was utter silence and everyone glared at Sehun while cautiously glancing at the now stiff Jongin.All of a sudden,Jongin slowly stood up and went upstairs to his room while having an undescribable expression on his face.Everyone except Sehun,who just frowned,looked at Jongin with pitiful faces until the door to Jongin's room had slammed shut.Instantly,everyone except Sehun glared at him before pouncing on him to give him a beating.There came constant "OUCH!"s and "OOW!"s and Sehun just had enough of it.Unfortunately,for Sehun,not only did he get a beating from the others but he was also banned from eating Minseok's very own special Chinese dumplings.

"Not that~Everything but that.Minseok hyung,why are you doing this to me?" whined the youngest one.

"I thought bubble tea is your favorite?" asked the confused beagle line at the same time.(same species think alike..lol)

Sehun blinked until he had finally realised what had the beagle hyungs meant and said,"Oh yeah..."

The others just facepalmed at the stupidity of their maknae.

11 AM

Once upon a time,there were three big bad wolv- okay maybe one big and two average bad wolves wanted to play with Red Riding Hood.Unfortunately,to them,Red Riding Hood was still sleeping and they had decided to cuddle him in a surreptitious way.Believe it or not.Red Riding Hood is indeed a 'he' only in this fanfic.It was just the perfect plan and they could only smirk at each other at the time being since they didn't want wake Red Riding Hood up.They took little steps until they had finally reached the edge of the bed.All they had to do was to just hu-

"Hyung?"

Freeze.

"What are you all doing in my room?"

Oh my gosh.Omo.Omo.The three wolves didn't know what to do and you could see how frantic they looked due to the fact that their eyes were looking somewhere else instead of Red Riding Hood.

"I'm trying to get some sleep on a weekend.I promise I'll let you hug,cuddle or kiss me next time.So can you please?" asked Red Riding Hood politely as he politely showed the way to the door of his room.

The wolves were starting to panic and they could only think of one thing as they looked at each other.Plan B.

The three of them quickly got on their knees and tried to make the most pitiful puppy faces they could make of.If only they knew that could only make Red Riding Hood cringe.

*Meanwhile*

"Aish.Where are those rascals?I need the costumes,man."

In the two-storey house,there came a frustrated Luhan searching for the 'rascals' who took his wolf costumes but he couldn't find them wherever he went so far.Since he was near to the couch in the living room,he might as well sit down and think of places that he haven't gone yet.

"Hmm...there are two places left.The kitchen and Kyung- Aha!" He stood up as he knew the only place those 'rascals' would go to.

"Kyungsoo's room!" exclaimed Luhan as he smiled in relief,knowing that he would definitely be able to find them there.Then,he jog off.

After climbing up the stairs and three steps to his destination,Luhan was ready to give each of the 'rascals' a smack on their heads.As he was about to give them a piece of his mind,what Luhan find it sad was that they were hugging and kissing or maybe harrassing a pitiful Kyungsoo.

"Kyungie,how come they get to kiss you?" asked Luhan,pouting.

"They're not kissing.Can't you see?" asked Kyungsoo,feeling too sleepy to even move."And what's with the stupid roleplay."

"Meow.You're supposed to be Red Riding Hood,Kyungie."

"Wolves don't meow,."

"Says the one who thought Red Riding Hood is the granny in the story.Why don't you be the granny,Bacon?"

"WHY YOU...COME HERE YOU!"

"When am I going to get a decent sleep?" muttered Kyungsoo.

Kiss.

"There.You can sleep now.Sleep tight.And don't let the wolves bite." said a smiling Luhan,feeling satisfied wih his kiss.

Kyungsoo indeed had a good day's rest happily ever after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-nim here!^^

thanks for subscribing and upvoting my story^^i'm sorry for the late update cause i'm a human too and you understand me,right lol.okay,i admit i'm lazyhhaha XD

Did you all watch MAMA two days ago?I did^^iI still can't forget how Bobby,B.I,Mino and the others danced to EXO's Tell Me What is Love.It was hilarous^^

XD