001

Operation 410:Gorgeous Nerd Alert

*2 years ago*


Year 2012


It was the start of the a new chapter in 2012 and students in Seoul Arts High School are busy in their own conversations.It was just the same as always every year.New classmates,new freshmen and more hot men.Ever since the start of the first day in school,Kyungsoo had been hearing news about two new freshmen who seemed to be the main part of the gossips of the day.He couldn't quite hear the names well but he was totally sure that the freshmen must be hot like hell in which the girls described them as.To Kyungsoo,it was just ordinary.With that,he just shrugged and went to his new class straight ahead.


As Kyungsoo was about to enter class 2E,he was being halted by a backhug.He wanted to see who was it but he couldn't since the person is covering his eyes.He tried to guess whose big hands belong to. 


"Sehun?"


"Yeah?"


Well,it was Sehun alright.He tried to escape from Sehun but thanks to his weak strength,he couldn't.At times like this,he really wanted to have some kind of superpower.He just sighed.However,this made Sehun feel amused.


"What do you want?" asked Kyungsoo as he sighed once again.


He suddenly felt a peck on his cheek.It made his eyes become bigger than ever.


"What are you doing?Go to your class.Classes are gonna start soon.What if we get caught?" hissed Kyungsoo as he tried to turn his head to look at Sehun as best as he could.


In the end,he could only look at Sehun's pout - Kyungsoo's weakness.He felt like as if he was gonna melt there on the spot.He just couldn't resist anymore.Damn Sehun and his cuteness,he thought.Finally,he gave in and kissed Sehun as long as he could so that Sehun wouldn't ask for more during lunchbreak.After that,Kyungsoo shooed him away.


It had been 2 hours for his homerun teacher to get into the class which made him wonder what was the teacher doing.Kyungsoo decided to read a book while waiting for the teacher.After a few minutes,there was silence suddenly coming from his noisy classmates and from that,he his homerun teacher finally came into the class.He quickly close his book and looked up to see Mr Choi walking in like a model.All he knows about Mr Choi is that students (including guys that are...yeah you know what I mean) like to oogle at him a lot which he is so sure about since the teacher was recently a model.Kyungsoo wondered what made the teacher quit being a model.


So Mr Choi's my homerun teacher,huh?


"Good morning class.As you know,I'm your homerun teacher for this year.Is that understood?"


"Yes," replied the students.


Kyungsoo was getting bored and started to read his book again.While he was reading the interesting part of the book,the others started to cheer and whistle which made Kyungsoo feel quite irritated but still managed to just shrug it off.What he didn't know that two new freshmen are joining his class.Smartasses much?


"Hyung,you're not gonna say hi to me?"


Kyungsoo looked up from his book and he was shocked to see Sehun sitting beside him with his eyes looking as big as an owl- no,even bigger and his mouth still ajar.He could only look at Sehun showing him his signature pout as he still coudn't find his words to speak.Sehun was worried that his hyung (Sehun once said,"Kyungsoo hyung is mine.") have started to become mute due to the shock so he tried to make Kyungsoo into speaking to him.


"Kyungsoo hyung," he whined as he hug his hyung,oblivious of the glares radiating from his now classmates.Once Kyungsoo had realised that the atmosphere was a bit odd in the classroom,he quickly pulled away from Sehun and snapped at him,"Didn't I tell you earlier?"


Sehun just blinked at him in response.Kyungsoo just sighed.


"You forgot didn't you?"


Instantly,Sehun had remembered all the conditions his hyung had told him earlier at home and quickly told him,"No,I remember."


"Good," said Kyungsoo as he sighed relief.After a few seconds,he still wasn't sure of himself and wanted to ask again,"Wait..Were you alone just now when you came in?"


Sehun shook his head,feeling confused and pointed at what seemed to be a familiar jerk to Kyungsoo,Kim Jongin."Didn't you pay attention earlier?Oh wait.Why am I asking you this?Of course you paid attention.Who would not want to look at my handso-"


"No."


"Wait.What?" asked Sehun once again,fearing what the answer might be.


"I said no."


"But whhhhhyyyyyy?????" he whined.


"You're over-exaggerating.Just look in front,Sehun," told Kyungsoo to his very own dongsaeng as he sighed and turned to look at the front.


"B-b-but don't you wanna ask me how Jongin and I got into a 2nd year class eventhough we're freshmen?" asked Sehun,eyes looking as desperate as ever just so that he could take his hyung's attention all to himself.


"No and stop bothering me.And don't ever mention about Jongin when,"he paused and turned to Sehun with a new deadly aura that only "Horror" Kyungsoo has and continued,"I'm around.Got it?"


Sehun could only nod as he gulped in fright while Kyungsoo smiled in satisfaction.Hyung is scary...and hot..heh


Lunchbreak came and Sehun couldn't have been happier than ever.He couldn't wait to cuddle,kis- Oh wait,Kyungsoo forbid him from doing those things...Dang it.


Sehun had been waiting for Kyungsoo outside the classroom for minutes and it seemed like everyone has gone off to the cafeteria.He tried to remember whether he told Kyungsoo before parting ways from his hyung to go to the Science Lab for his Physics class but he just shrug it off a few minutes later,feeling too tired to think.So,he went straight into the classroom to check whether Kyungsoo is still inside the classroom.However,he didn't expect to see his hyung to be slapping Kim Jongin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update..mianhae