Moving On

The Golden Lady and The Dragon


Han Geng and Li Yin were played by fate.

And their kids.

“So,” Li Yin chuckled, “it seems like both of us are not moving from each other since our divorce five years ago.”

Lu Han and Yi Xing watched their parents closely from behind a tree. The two were sure their ‘Parent Trap’-ish plan would work.

“But we’re moving on.” Han Geng said, breaking the silence.

“No, you’re not, Baba,” Yi Xing muttered, “I saw you cry in front of Mama’s photo one day!”

Lu Han stared at his brother, surprised. “He did?”

Yi Xing nodded without any doubt and Lu Han tried hard to hold his laughter. Han Geng, the well-known cool talented actor, cried in front of his ex’s photo? Yi Xing must be joking.

But Yi Xing was dead serious.

Unexpectedly,  Han Geng walked towards Li Yin and embraced her. Their two little spies were jaw-dropped.

“We’re moving on, Li Yin, but now, we’re not moving in separate ways anymore.”

How Li Yin missed this warm touch, this reassuring voice, and this love. Her delicate body trembled slightly as he brought her closer.

“You-“ Li Yin stuttered, wanted to be free, but she was too weak to deny Han Geng’s hug, “-want me to come back to you, huh? D-don’t think it’s easy, you fool!”

Han Geng knew Li Yin said something completely different from what she felt. Before long, he won her over with a simple whisper right to her ear.

“I’m always a fool whenever you’re around.”

Lu Han closed Yi Xing’s eyes as he knew what would happen between the renewed couple.


a. n. let me die of fluffiness....

bonus: family pic! (not really a fam-pic but collage haha)