Buying a New Door?!

The Wonders Of Love

I blushed red while still hugging Seohyun.

"Aww~ Love is in the air~" Yuri said.

"Our daughter is growing up~" Tiffany announced while trying to cry.

"She sure is~" Taeyeon joined in and hugged Tiffany.

"You guys are so cheesy! Omg~ Seohyun is already 23 years - old, she is an adult." Sica Unnie bursted TaeNy's scene.

We all giggled at Sica Unnie's remark.

Seohyun lifted her head from my neck as she held my hands.

"You two are adorable~ You should be a couple already!" Hyoyeon blurted out.

Does Seohyun have the same feelings I have for her? I think she does... OMO~ But what to do with THAT person he wil come back... Hm.. Maybe I should not think about that yet..

"You two!" Sunny pointed at Seohyun and I.

"Go and buy a new door after SOMEONE broke the door." She continued and I started to giggle.

"Roger that Unnie!" I replied as I stood up dragging Seohyun with me.

We got dressed, brush our teeth, eat breakfast, put shoes on and ran out of the front door.

We walked through the crowded streets of Seoul, side by side.

We arrived at the store and walked around until we found the right door, bought it.

The door was huge but with my powers I turned it small so we could put it in my watch.

Before Yonghwa left earlier today he gave me a watch, he said it was a part of my bracelet. Everyone who has powers have one.

It's like a "power" watch, you can only use it and have one if you have powers.

We walked home hand in hand because Seohyun offered to hold my hand.

Before we were near our dorm I felt the air behind us went cold as if it was ice, Seohyun felt it as well.

We turned back only to see THAT person again.

His arm is glowing, he has powers now? Oh No!

He smirked and walked towards us as we backed away.

My bracelet started to glow as the ground started to shake as boulders went straight at THAT person.

He dodged them as he shot a dark bubbly gas towards us, I dodged them as Seohyun stayed behind me.

I looked at one of the Gigantic boulders and picked one up, it's sooo light!

Then aimed it at THAT person who dodged.

He kept throwing punches at me which I all dodged,

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my leg as I was unable to stand and fell to the ground.

My leg had a purple gas surrounding it, I shot a glare at THAT person who just kept smirking.

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW CAN YOU?" He asked.

He came closer to me as now I fell on the ground face first but lifted my face up to look at him with flames in my eyes.

Now both of my legs are in intense pain, I couldn't move at all.

"YOONA!!!" Seohyun called my name and rushed towards me glaring at THAT person.

An evident flame in her eyes.

I tried to move but it made the pain worst as now both of my legs can't move and my arms can't either.

Only my head can move as my bracelet glowed brightly.

I saw THAT person gathering his powers into a gaint blackish purple dragon who came directly at me..

I closed my eyes for that impact.

Strange...

I opened my eyes to see Seohyun's eyes glowing a shade of blue, and water surrounding her.

Her hand was glowing and a bracelet was on her hand.

Her icon was a raindrop..

The gaint dragon who was about to attack me vanished.

As Seohyun attacked THAT person with water as he was on the ground.

Her eyes turned back to the normal shade of brown, and THAT guy was gone...

Seohyun looked at me and helped me off the ground and gently cupped my cheeks.

And kissed my forehead..

We both blushed.

The water from her hand went on me and the pain was gone.

Ooooh! So water can defeat that purple gas from THAT person.

I hugged her and we walked home hand in hand..

The sunlight shined on us as the sun went down...

A  beautiful sunset...