Morning

The Wonders Of Love

I slowly opened my eyes and blushed as I looked around.

Seohyun buried her face in my neck and is clinging to me while our fingers are intertwined together.

If someone sees us they will think we are a couple.. She looks soo cute~ OMO!

I heard footsteps and looked at the door...

Then in a second I fell on the ground.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as there was a loud thud as I fell.

I rubbed my back and sat up to look to see who was at the doorway...

It was THAT person.

THAT person came closer and looks furious.

Seohyun moved a bit in her sleep and I looked at her.

I think she misses me next to her hehe~

The Unnies came rushing in.

They were shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Sica Unnie yelled.

"To see if Yoona kept her promise." THAT person replied. 

"Y-you guys know my promise?" I asked shakily.

"Yes because we overheard your conversation with THAT person over there." Taeyeon replied.

"GET OUT OF HERE! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! SEOHYUN WILL NEVER LIKE YOU!" Tiffany bursted out.

I looked at Seohyun who was still peacefully sleeping, she must of been really tired...

"She will." THAT person replied.

"Your a coward! For forcing Yoona to make that promise with you!" Sica Unnie angerly said.

"HAHA! Can't do anything about it!" THAT person said.

Then I heard the front door open and then closed the door.

Someone rushed up the stairs and came into our room.

"Yonghwa?" I asked as I saw him rushing towards us.

"Yes Yoona! And YOU! What are you doing here?! Why are you trying to manipulate Yoona? She did nothing to you!" Yonghwa defended me as he pointed a finger at THAT person.

"Yonghwa! Stop getting in my way!" THAT person replied.

"Nope I won't! Seohyun is my friend and I won't let you hurt her or any of the group members!" He said as he stood in front of THAT person.

"Now please leave! We don't want you here!" Taeyeon said.

"No!" THAT person replied and smirked.

He suddenly ran up to me and put a knife on my throat.

"Stop that right now!" Yonghwa yelled.

He pressed it on my throat and all the members looked furious.

Yes THAT person is a male..

Seohyun suddenly woke up due to all the noise.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOONA? AND FOR YOU IMFORMATION I HEARD ALL OF THE CONVERSATION!" Seohyun yelled an evident flame in her eyes.

"DON'T MOVE! OR SHE WILL DIE!" THAT person commanded.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly a light started to glow on my hand.

The Unnies, Seohyun and Yonghwa noticed it.

"ANY LAST WORDS?" THAT person asked me as I was almost not be able to speak as the knife was almost in my skin.

I looked at Seohyun who was furious as ever.

G-G-Goodbye S-Seohyun...

I closed my eyes and after a minute I didn't feel anything on my neck..

Then I noticed the person who was about to kill me was on the ground unconcious. 

I noticed, the light on my hand grew as there was a bracelet on my hand.

I looked closely and it had an icon that represented the Earth..

Do I have powers? Ground powers? Super strength?

Everyone looks shocked.

"Y-Yoona?" Seohyun asked as she ran to me and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and the person who tried to kill me, his face was covered with a mask.

"Yoona! You have powers?" Taeyeon asked.

"I think I do... Well I am glad I didn't die, I didn't want to anyways." I answered.

"I will take him away and return him to where he belongs... With s... He isn't part of Cnblue but I know who he is." Yonghwa answered as he carried THAT person.

"If he tries to attack you guys again, I will be here and try to protect you guys. And by the way, I have powers as well but i couldn't use it because if I did, I would of died. Because people who has powers can't use it in front of people who don't. But after Yoona has it I can. And later all of you guys will have powers. Just wait. I can teach you guys how to use it once you guys all have it. The four of us will, Me, Minhyuk, Jungshin and JungHyun will." Yonghwa said as he smiled.

"I hope you all can recieve you powers soon so we can attack the evil, and this guy here who was originally good turned evil because of someone." He explained.

"Okay Yonghwa~ " I said.

"I will wait until then! And also call me anytime! The members of Cnblue are here to protect you and be here for you! We are your friends!" He said.

"We know~ Well technically you guys are like brothers to us hehe~" I said and he hugged all us then picked up the unconcious person then left our dorm...

I sat on my bed and Seohyun clinged to my arm.

"Don't worry Yoona! We are here for you! And about the powers... We will learn about that later!" Taeyeon said.

And I remember now, all the Cnblue members have power bracelets too! I have one, but all of ours are different styles..

I think once you get your power, you will get a power bracelet that can never be taken off.

I hugged all the Unnies tightly and we did a group hug.

Seohyun grabbed my arm and I felt something on my lips..

Oh My God!

She pulled away, she just pecked my lips...

I blushed red as she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Aww~ SEOHYUN DOES LOVE YOONA!" Sunny shouted.

I looked and all the Unnies smirked.


OMO! Who is THAT person?

Stay tuned to know~

More YoonHyun moments coming up.

Sorry~ If I spelled some words wrong~