Sica Unnie!!!!

The Wonders Of Love

"I smiled at the Unnies as Tiffany and Taeyeon are both smiling. 

Sica Unnie standing at the end of the room with her hands in the air shouting "YAY!"

I started to laugh, sooner or later the whole room was filled with laughter.

"OMO!" Tiffany said and Her voice echoed in the whole dorm.

"What Tiff? Is Tayeon being byun?" Sica Unnies asked while slightly grinning.

"NO! We all had to go to sleep now! It's so late! Go to sleep now!" She said and we all nodded at her loud out burst.

"Okay Tiff!" Sica Unnie did the salut sign and we all giggled.

"Goodnight!" We all said and went back to our respected rooms but before Seohyun could leave, Sica Unnie grabbed her arm.

"Seohyun~ can you room with Yoona tonight? Yuri is sick! So I would want to switch with you?" She asked as she secretly smirked to me.

"Sure Unnie! But I have to my room to get my things..." Seohyun replied. "Here!" Sica Unnie replied as she handed a box to Seohyun. 

"Thank you and goodnight." Seohyun smiled and Sica Unnie ran out of the room.

"Yoona~ I will go and brush my teeth. I already took a shower earlier, you should go to sleep or your skin cells won't grow." She said as she rushed into the bathroom earning a giggle from me.

I sat on my bed and saw Sica Unnie by the doorway giving me a thumbs up and grinning.

While Sunny is smirking and giving me a fighting pose.

I looked at them with a straight face but giggled anyways.

I heard the doornob of the bathroom opening all the Unnies outside ran to thier rooms making me laugh. 

Seohyun came out and walked over to me.

"Yoona~ We should go to sleep now! It's getting late! Our skin cells won't grow!" She said as I nodded.

I patted the space next to me to signal her to sleep next to me.

Well each bad in this house is big enough to sleep two people, but we usually sleep alone.

Sica Unnie's bed is next to mine, Seohyun looked at me and smiled.

I turned off the light once she was next to me with the blanket over us.

"Goodnight~" We said at the same time.

I was about ot close my eyes when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I the light and looked at Seohyun.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

The next thing I know, she clinged to me, I blushed.

Then I heard lightning was outside, it started to rain, it had thunder and lightning,

She is afirad of Lightning, ooooh! I forgot! Oh my gosh I can be a pabo.. Hehe~

I turned off the light again and patted her head, and gently kissed her forehead.

"It's okay Seohyun~ I'm here no need to be scared~" I said as she nodded.

I held her hands under the blanket, blushing again.

I hope she does not see my blush! Pabo! Of course she can't it's really dark in here! It's night! And the hallway is dark as well....

I shut my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

 


Sorry! If this was a short chapter! I wrote this in school lol~ We had free time and I will try to update faster~

Was packed with schoolwork~

Thank you for reading this fanfic~

Hehe~ YoonHyun is coming~