Chapter 2

Are You Happy?

 

Siwon's PoV

The phrase echoes in my mind before it hits me. WHAT?! How should I react to this?

I just ruined her whole career. HER LIFE.

 

And I’m the father.

 

I hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry, Soo.” I feel her tighten the grip. “I mean, I’m really happy, but I’m sorry of the things I’ve cost you.” I released the hug and finally we see eye to eye. “We can’t abort the baby. We need to get married as soon as possible. We can just tell the press that we’ve been secretly dating for years. As much as we don’t want to, we could hide the kid.”

Sooyoung’s PoV

“…we could hide the kid.” I stepped away. He must be thinking I was angry at the suggestion. “We could raise him together. If SM kicks you out. I’ll leave with you.” He stared deeply into my eyes.

 

I guess now should be the time to break the news.

 

“Siwon, I—”

“Sooyoung. I love you enough to give up everything just for you. I know it seems like I’m overreacting to the situation, but my love for you is real. It’s not just the because of the baby or because of guilt. I’ll truly leave SuJu if SM kicks you out of SNSD.”

“Siwon. Stop.” I turn my back on him. This was progressing farther than I expected and much farther than I wanted.

 

Wait.

Did he just say he loved me?

 

“Sooyoung, listen—”

I turn around smiled. “Siwon, really. Stop.”

 

---------

 

OMQ? Why are these updates so short? That's a really good question. haha. Sorry if my chapter sizes are inconsistent. :P Do you guys still like it~?